shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEWS ROUND-UP & ANNOUNCEMENTS

[attr="class","aname2"]
new and upcoming features

[attr="class","ipad"]

HEY EVERYONE! just a quick update! for those of you not on discord or are site-lurkers, these round-up announcements will become more regular so that you can stay in the loop![break][break]

first, thank you to the participants of the mantine surfing competition. the posts were a blast to read. as a note, entry fees and donations have been deducted, while rewards have been given out.[break][break]

for those who have donated 10 PD and were runner-ups, i hope the level tutor item was worth it in the end! after all, you saved money with that one- but maybe not your characters' dignities...[break][break]

next, for your convenience, i've added a news round-up in list form below![break][break][break]

• the timeline has been updated with a new template from ulla and additions by spiral.
  • the site shop has been updated new templates from ulla.
  • the ranger raids have been introduced to the site alongside its corresponding hunt board.
[break][break]

now, a new feature has come on to the site called the black market. using this feature, you can sell unwanted pokemon or have a chance at purchasing a pokemon at... exorbitant prices. furthermore, we hope the black market provides a piece of world building that you can have fun with. we hope you enjoy![break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]SNEAK PEEK
[break][break]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]
AUGUST WILL FEATURE a potential event that's still being designed. shiv will be gone from august 13th-23rd as he will be on a trip to japan. spiral will be around; however, he is going on vacation for a few days during that time as well. to hold you all over those absences, we plan on presenting an event to keep you all busy. a sneak peek is provided below.[break][break]

[break][break]

lastly, spiral may introduce a rocket-exclusive event very soon. please stay tuned for it and enjoy!!

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]