Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 18:03:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Damn, she was good. had taught her well.

"Eheh... Eheheheheh..." It was like a magic spell. Howard was deflating before Eris's very eyes. As the bluster disappeared, the desperation for something to eat reared its ugly head. This was a man who hadn't eaten in about two days, and it was becoming clear that he valued food over dignity.

"Little lady..." Howard swallowed and looked at her pleadingly. "Eris..."

Behold the might of the mythical Admin Fox.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 4:45:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"No more incidents today." Poking through her juicebox with one end of the straw, Eris then flips it around and inserts it, bendy side in.[break][break]

By then, Mesprit has already started inhaling whatever sits upon the table. Even Reiner has snuck a few sausages and gracefully chews through them in his own corner.[break][break]

"You should probably hurry up."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]dewford
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
broke binch[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 2:44:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The black magic of Eris Halla's bendy straw technique is one that will be transferred over the course of eons. It's like plugging in a USB stick properly on the first attempt—impossible.

Still, she succeeds.

Incredible.

"You got it! No more incidents! Ever!" Howard clapped his hands. "Thank you, little lady!"

He tucked in to eat, fumbling his bendy straw.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 8:14:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The art of the bendy straw is not one easily mastered by the common folk, but Howard's attempt is commendable nonetheless. And as the trio eat all there is to offer, she simply watches, idly kicking the air as she swashes a mouthful of juice.[break][break]

A thought arrives.[break][break]

"Why don't you open a museum of your own? With all these artifacts you've been taking care of... wasn't the whole point of it to let their stories be remembered for years to come?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 4:16:28 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Hmmmm?" He looked up from his juice and bendy straw. "Oh, that's easy."

He swallowed thoughtfully and scratched his chin as he regarded Eris, his eye twitching as he regarded Mesprit. If he opened a museum, this fiend would likely clog the toilets, destroying the museum in a waterlogged explosion.

Such was the might of something that chained gods.

"Can't afford it."

On the counter, a crown made of gold was being used as a paperweight to hold down overdue utility bills.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 12:47:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Can't you do it like a street show or something? You can... you know how some famous musicians were once broke and kickstarted their careers by singing on street corners?"[break][break]

It really isn't the same thing, but she hopes her smile helps sell the idea.[break][break]

"Or we could do some bakesales to raise funds? I also have some money of my own!"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 18:40:12 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
His face had looked less terrified facing down Kyurem than it had at the idea of taking money from a child.

"No. Absolutely not. I'd rather run a thousand bake sales and take a jump into Granite Cave than take money from you." His face was slowly turning green. "Never say that again, little lady."

Poverty was preferable to borrowing money from Eris, even if some of it was likely Isaac's.

"I guess I could talk to Navy about it..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 7:35:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]He looks about the same shade of green as mint, or Rayquaza. A tad too dull to be deemed emerald. How weird would it be if people could shine the same way that terastallised pokemon could?[break][break]

Is it because he fears not being able to pay her back? That seems like the most logical conclusion considering how she double takes when it comes to asking for allowance. It feels pretty bad to borrow when she knows she can earn it.[break][break]

"Oh! What if you walk dogs instead? Or if you're not feeling too fit, you could work as a librarian instead?"[break][break]

She knows of a position that just opened in 's gym.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]emerald
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 22:28:11 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"That won't be necessary. Give my regards, though." Howard grasped onto the topic like a life preserver. I'll find something in Dewford. Navy can hook me up."

Who knew how out of date all the reports at the sheriff's office were. Tsubaki did most of it, but he was also sure that counted as child labor. Alternatively, he could just magic a few dollars out of existence from Team Rocket and say it was money from managing Granite Cave.

There were options, and those options didn't include stealing a kid's lunch money.

"Hideo always impressed me, though. I know kids and adults can be equal in Pokémon battles, but still... strong kid."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 7:52:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Right? And he once told me he was gonna challenge the whole gym circuit. Imagine if he becomes a champion-ranked trainer!" There would be no amount of words that could describe how excited or proud she was of him. Still, she can't help but smirk.[break][break]

"Given that I've beaten him in actual battles before, I'd be considered one of those secret bosses in video games."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]champion
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 8:00:33 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You are pretty strong." Howard smirked as he scratched his chin, deep in thought. "You could beat me, I bet."

He acted like it was a big accomplishment, even though Regice was unceremoniously stuffed into a nearby industrial freezer.

"But..." Howard raised an eyebrow at her. Dewford didn't have a Power Spot due to Navy's wariness of Dynamax, but there was one on the nearby Route 105. "If I Dynamaxed Regice..."

A moment of silence.

"...would it be stronger than you?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 8:22:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Good question."[break][break]

She looks at him being all silly across the table and raises him one by sliding a pokeball across the table. And from within, a challenger emerges.[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]ur not prepared
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 8:26:25 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Hm?" Howard looked at the Pokeball and saw his reflection in the shining surface. It distorted as he spun the ball in his hand. The face that reflected back didn't look like his own. "Ah."

He handed the ball back.

"I see."

He steepled his hands together.

"But would you lose?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 8:32:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]

[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]ur not prepared
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
thin mints || c
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 3:32:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven