august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:27:07 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

baking, secretly, was a talent mateo never enjoyed sharing with people. he was able to make the usual sugary treats one could find anywhere. though, there were times he tried to make his own stylish spin to it. such as dragon scale bread, some dragon claw cake, a bit of spicy pumpkin dragon tail pie. where did he come up with this stuff?

[break][break]

don't ask, shut up.

[break][break]

he was asked by the commissioner herself if he could help out with this year's bake sale day at evergrande city. naturally, he would've declined. but you can't say no to dahlia? surprisingly, noelle came to ask of him to participate and thought it'd be romantic. respectfully, but not really, he would've declined. but it was a request made by dahlia.

[break][break]

so, they were going to use the family manor's kitchen. of course, things weren't go so well as mateo stood, in an apron, already annoyed. "having to do this with you is so..." he'd bite his tongue. squeezing the piping bag as white, slimy cream spilled unto the floor.

[break][break]

[break][break]

mission: hoenn bake off
[break]
note: he's not happy to be here.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

dragonite

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

charizard

sceptile

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 10:33:02 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
if woman liked a men who could cook, having one who could bake was on a whole other tier in itself. noelle herself had little clue what she was doing aside from, 'putting stuff into a bowl and into the oven'. baking never came easy to her; it required too much particulars and delicate handiwork. try gently breaking an egg when one had hands like herself - it was almost impossible. of course, she had more control over her monstrous strength now that she was older, but, the talent had still never grown on her. 

but, add mateo into the mix? she'd accomplish anything!

beaming up at the man who looked at her with less than disdain, noelle only smiled. "hm? oh, yea - i love you too," noelle beamed up at him with nothing but sheer, unadulterated affection....and perhaps the slightest bit of a taunt. he was stuck here with her, whether he wanted to or not. so, he best suck it up and get over it!

She also wore an apron. although, hers had the stereotypical, 'kiss the chief' on it. Except, it also had the words, 'please let me', crudely written in permanent marker on it. Go figure.

her emerald gaze flickered downwards, watching with a few blinks as the white, creamy substance spilled onto the floor. "...are you sure you know what you're doing? you're already making a mess - oi, you're holding the bag too tight!" 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 20:29:02 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"huh?! wha--?!" he'd stop his squeezing. setting the piping bag down to gather himself. he was preparing to clean it up only for kyle the arcanine to come pitter-pattering and licking the cream filling up. while he did that, the shirtless apron wearing mateo would come to stare into a cookbook. [break][break]

upon looking and turning a page, he'd come to be annoyed. "these are all boring!" he'd slam the cookbook out of sheer anger. the book's closing scaring and causing the arcanine to yelp away. "we need some hardcore, something spicy!" something like a pumpkin spice pie but more spicy! he wanted to feel his tongue singe. "we need something that's gonna knock their socks off--literally!" slamming a fist into the palm of his hand, he'd continue, "something equivalent to the flames of a dragon's breath!"

[break][break]

turning toward , he'd stare at her hair but, from her point of view, it'd look as if he were staring at her specifically. without warning, mateo spoke his thoughts aloud, "...or maybe something this region has never had before." sweet things were ass-kicking, right? it all depended on the baker's point of view. "what about a cherry blossom raindrop cake?" mateo suggested. continuing, he'd stare at noelle a little longer as he spoke aloud, "mild, pretty delicate in texture, a sweet and strong kick-ass flavor all with a tinge of kinako and black honey. blackthorn's special black honey, yeah, i'm sure we have some here. plus, the cake itself is beautiful--yeah, mm, something real nice to look at."

[break][break]

[break]
note: is he subtly calling noelle beautiful? i mean her hair is pink. it did give him inspiration. maybe, probably not. nah, he not.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 22:36:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Leaving mateo to do the 'hard work' of finding a recipe, noelle was too busy petting kyle. why he had an arcanine named after a person was beyond her - maybe it was a term of endearment? maybe she should name a dragon 'mateo'? that'd be...weird though? then again, if he named a pokemon 'noelle'...the thought brought a slight pinkish tinge to her cheeks.

jumping at the sudden shout, she turned to stare at the man, leaving the dog alone and tilting her head as he raved on about finding something to cook. "yes, chief!" she agreed with each point he made with a comical clap of her hands and playful smile. "something that's gonna knock their socks off!" she repeated, "dragon fire, yes!" was she edging him on? possibly. it was hard to resist not taunting him a little; he was so adorable when he got worked up.

when he abruptly started to stare at her though, the pinkette fell silent. there was...something about the way he was looking at her that made her heart thump in her chest, to where she feared he might've been able to hear it. why was he looking at her like this? for once, she felt almost...shy?

when he finally began to speak, she smiled at the suggestion, enthusiastically nodding. it honestly sounded...delicious. he seemed so knowledgeable on the subject; had he always been this excited about baking? but, more importantly, had...she been his muse for such a creative, pink cake? cheeks aflame in a blush, she couldn't help but beam at him. "let's do it! we'll make the best cake hoenn's ever seen! dragon clan style!"

she turned to face the kitchen with a wide grin, grabbing a few various utensils and staring at the ingredients scattered about on the counter with a blank stare. slowly, she turned to face mateo once more.

"....how do you make a cake?" 

// mateo making her swoon so hard uwu
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 4:28:29 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

turning away from noelle briefly. he'd, in disgust, turn back to face her. he was annoyed, "it's not just any cake." a brow twitched with annoyance, he tried his best not to blow up at her. "it's a raindrop cake! rain-drop-cake! we practically made them at every dragon festival back home! you can't just find them anywhere, noe!" he informed her.

[break][break]

"go look in the pantry and find the ingredients on this list." he'd begin to write down all that they would need. handing it to her, the caretakers of the hidden estate normally stocked the best ingredients one could only obtain from blackthorn. while she did that, he'd gather as many utensils, bowls, and supplies. because they were going to need a lot.

[break][break]

"it's been awhile since i actually took the time to bake. i haven't done this since i left home." he'd remembered his mother begging and pleading for him not to go. the only reason she wanted him to stay was just for his, though odd, ability to make sweet things. she always did have such a strong taste for baked goods. "anyway," he continued, "if there's one thing i miss back home, i miss that old lady's flavored ice shavings. the one where you put ice shavings into cup and then poured colorfully flavored syrup on it?" pausing physically, he'd turn around to look toward , walking down memory lane as he spoke of old times.

[break][break]

[break]
note: idfk.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 7:24:58 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"a cake's a cake," noelle argued back with a huff, "it was always more like...you made them, and I just kinda ate what you made along the way." she giggled softly with a happy-go-lucky expression. the amount of times her hand was swatted back then as she tried to gobble various things down, from the ingredients to the half-made cake itself, was far more than she could ever count. his swats rarely did anything to deter the always monstrously hungry child back then though, unfortunately. yea...even if it was 'just a cake,' the amount of memories it had with it was far too great to ever forget.

dancing and prancing around the spacious kitchen as she began to gather the ingredients, it took an incredible amount amount of willpower not to snack on the various things she pulled from out the cabinets. thankfully, she didn't. what? she really had matured after all. reaching upwards onto her tippy toes in a slight struggle to gather something from one of the higher shelves, she paused, if just to turn to look back at the blue haired man for a moment. "maybe you could bake more often. i'm sure the others would love it. or...if not them, just for the two of us," noelle softly, and 'innocently', suggested. the sudden comment he made next brought back a rather sharp surge of warm nostalgia though.

"oh, oh! i remember that! she always gave us extra syrup - thanks to me!"
a genuine laugh spilled from her lips as she was unable to keep a vibrant smile from flourishing on her face. the memories were just far too sweet. back when things were simpler, and there wasn't really a worry about being the next leaders of their corresponding clans. just...two dumb kids. "we used to sneak off to the rooftops to get a better view of the dragons' fireworks too - with snacks. also thanks to me."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 7:46:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"if chancelor knew i baked, he'd probably smack the cake onto the floor just to start a fight." which he would gladly accept. how dare you? he baked that out of...mostly hatred, but love too. there was some love in the imaginary cake. his tone was annoyed from just the mere thought. "luckily, bryony would accept it. kyle would probably accept it, maybe throw it in the trash." and then there was morgan. morgan was probably the only sane person out of everyone in this clan. "morgan is morgan." that's it, morgan is morgan.

[break][break]

"sure, if it's your birthday just ask." or he could do it out of the kindness of his heart. but she didn't need to know that part. "oh yeah, i remember that! chance stole morgan's snacks that moment and he cried about it." covering his mouth, "oh man how i miss those moments. chance was an actual bully." snapping his fingers, he'd point, "and you were pretty good at getting the good stuff. like dragon flakes, my favorite." spicy, but with the taste of barbecue all the while.

[break][break]

"you know what. rip that list apart, were going with something simple: slushies." that's right, bust out the ice shavings because they were going to make some sweet memorable treats. "simple, easy, and not a pain in the ass. maybe we can make the raindrop cake another day, maybe save that for your birthday or something!" said mateo. he'd put the utensils back up, changing their plan. "bust out the blender because it's summertime and we could all use something cold."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: idfk.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 7:13:46 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"that...sounds about right, yea." noelle agreed with a small smile, unable to hold in a laugh at how accurate that was. what a bunch they were. yet, the idea of them all gathering around to enjoy something mateo baked for them all seemed...nice. really nice. if it didn't seem like such a headache to get everyone back to the compound...and for everyone to behave, she might've even tried to put such a thing together. perhaps she'd pitch the idea to morgan and dump the annoying task onto him.

"chance still is a bully,"
this time, a hearty laugh poured from her lips, "we've all just grown to love and accept him for it is all." yes - she was positive there was some weird brotherly love even between the two 'bitter' rivals. "heh, of course! no one can resist all of this charm...and such a cute face too!" she was utterly positive that some of the adults also feared that uncontrollable, monstrous strength the child possessed and tended to try and stay on her good side. adding a bit of extra syrup on shaved ice or giving her some dragon flakes was nothing compared to stopping her full blown tantrums.

smiling and nodding at the abrupt idea to make slushies instead, she didn't hesitate in gather a blender and a few bags of ice from the spacious freezer, setting them onto the counter. it was all like a blast to the past, and she couldn't help but feel warmth creeping into her heart at the sight of it all. beginning to pour ice into the blender, noelle suddenly perked up, "hey, mateo?" she gave a mischevious little smile before suddenly tossing a few cubes of ice at the man. "catch!" she actually threw them kinda hard. on purpose too.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 0:13:34 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"you lot love'em. i suggested we ditch this location and relocate, tell'em nothing. leave his ass out on the street, he's to much of a hassle to deal with. like a wild charmeleon." he dug in his ear as they spoke of chancelor. turning around, he'd begin to rummage through the cabinets in search of the blender.

[break][break]

it wasn't until he was caught off guard. turning around, he wondered what she wanted him to catch, "huh--oof!!" square in the forehead. mateo was rendered unconscious as he hung over the sink and skidded down unto the floor. he was dead.

[break][break]

oh, wait, he was just out cold. he was breathing, it was fine. somewhat, he'd have probably have a concussion from such a throw. but, either way, she packed a punch. and he wasn't getting up anytime soon.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: mateo's dead, good job murderer.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

alakazam

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the great hoenn bake
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 9:57:57 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"...Mateo?"

Perhaps it was life's way of getting back at him for bad mouthing 'family' but....yeah, he was knocked out good and cold. That...wasn't her intention, in all honesty. She didn't mean to put that much force behind her throw but. She did. And they were here now. Wherever 'here' was.

Squatting by his side, she tsked when she realized that, yep, he was out like a light. This situation would've been funny if she hadn't realized that he was going to be pissed when he woke up...which was a headache all in its own. Whipping out her phone, she began to call @bryony . Not only could the woman make sure Mateo was fine with her knowledge in medicine and stuff, but, her being there meant the 'yell fest' she received from him later would be...less yell-y. Thankfully, shaved ice wasn't all that hard to make alone too, otherwise she'd be screwed too.

Poking at Mateo's cheek with a finger and realizing how cute he'd look if she drew on his face with a marker, her devious thoughts were paused when her call was picked up. "Okayyyy...so...you have to promise me you won't be mad. Or do that disappointed sigh thing, but..."

perfect way to end this thread light lmao