[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
AUGUST NEWS ROUND-UP

[attr="class","aname2"]
aqua-fes / upcoming content

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]
HEY EVERYONE! shiv here, with another update just to keep everyone on discord and off-discord in the loop for what's happening on the site.[break][break]

i'll be in japan from august 13th to 23rd for a vacation. however, should be coming back from his vacation tomorrow, which is a nicely timed switch-in while i'm away.[break][break]

expect moderation requests to slow down by a tad, but they should still be handled at a relatively decent pace (nothing over 48 hours). also, i'll most likely be on here and there when i'm back at "home" with my laptop.[break][break][break]

second, thank you all for engaging in the aqua-fes/three houses event! the end date of the event will be the end of august 31st (pacific timezone).[break][break]

please begin to list what rewards/pokedollar totals, etc. you will be able to redeem so that it is easier to disperse all the rewards that weekend. there will most likely be a "treasure trove" thread where you post what you have earned.[break][break][break]

next, an activity check is scheduled for september. remember, we hold activity checks every two months![break][break][break]

lastly, for your convenience, i've added a news round-up in list form below![break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

as a note, we may have a template for infamy files on the way, so stay tuned for that.[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]UPCOMING CONTENT
[break][break]
  • spiral's rocket raids.
  • coordinator contest system.
  • a fall event/halloween event.
  • in general, more site-wide events, raids, etc. as the site plot moves forward.
  • dynamaxing/gigantamaxing... just kidding silvy & tm87 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
[break][BREAK]

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]