Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
give me envy [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 23:56:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
there was a constant hang of gloom and grime that surrounded this area. the shadows flickered with dancing ghost-types and dark people lingered at every corner; this wasn't a good place. noelle's bright appearance and personality stuck out like a sore thumb - like a rose among sewage. she wasn't exactly scared though. perhaps it was bravery or foolishness, but, the itch to wander had been a strong one today. and no one was going to deter that, neither person nor pokemon.

while she was more than confident in her ability to keep herself safe. being the to-be priestess and protector of the dragon den, a 'calm' or perhaps even 'regal' disposition had been taught to her, despite her usual, bubbly nonsense. and so, noelle, for once, appeared as such as she idly strolled the discarded streets. 
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
give me envy [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 2:36:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
vine whip / poison powder / solar beam / synthesis
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
give me envy [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 21:10:35 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
As she wandered about, the girl suddenly saw a...ivysaur? What was an ivysaur doing here, in the midst of such a trashy part of the town? It was primarily a grass type - environments like this weren't healthy for one if it wasn't taken care of. Which certainly explained the poor creature's sorry state. It lacked the vibrant colors it should've had, whilst the blooming bulb upon its back seemed almost wilted. A lack of proper nutrients and water, perhaps the polluted soils of this slummy area had only aided in its decline to its sickened state. She was no nurse joy, nor was she as good in the art of healing as someone like Bryony, for example...but, being tasked with the protection of the Dragon Den, she did know more than the average about a pokemon's health. Granted, it catered more towards the 'rough and tumble' dragons, but, this shouldn't be too hard?

The ivysaur stared at her with sheer apprehension and disdain from where it stood, lapping water out of a dirty puddle. Noelle squatted, smiling as she held out a hand. "You look like you're in pretty bad shape, friend. What about some fresh water instead?" She shuffled around and through a small pack she'd brought. Typically, it was full of snacks but...aha! From it, she pulled out a bottle of water, showing it to the wary wild pokemon. "See? Nothing bad, just some good, regular-degular ol' water!" She enthusiastically said, showing off the beverage in various, slightly weird, poses. The ivysaur hesitated, but, eventually crept forward, allowing the girl to pour water not only into its mouth, but the bulb upon its back. Already, the grass/poison type seemed to lighten up a bit. From then, she began to idly feed it the various snacks she'd brought along - it seemed to favor the Dragon Pops, much to her delight.

"How about you come with me? Living here must be pretty bad, right? And you must be pretty hungry. I have tonnnsss of good stuff to eat back at home - way better than these little snacks I have now. We can get you back to being in tip top shape in no time! Plus, we'll have fun all the while." She took out a pokeball, allowing for the pokemon to make its decision.

capture attempt on ivysaur

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
give me envy [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 3:12:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT IVYSAUR!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
vine whip / poison powder / solar beam / synthesis
[break][break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]