twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Gym Battle #4 A Storm In The Sky
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 10:33:45 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
So it was time for the new start of a new day. Ghost was currently collecting all the gym badges. Not many people have done this but he will try to. As he held his hair in a ponytail he would put his hat on and fix it straight. With a smile over his face he knew what time it was. He will be using two of his mightest pokemon if anything. With him standing in front of the front door. 
He would take a deep breath and and then exhale as he walked right in. 

Ghost would look around and then to gain anyone attention he would say loud and proud. "HEYYYY, I'm up next and want to take on the gym this gym rather. Please do me the honor and do Battle with me." As he looked on he was waiting on a reply from any one that would come and meet his gym battle request. 

Notes
Pokemon
1???
2???

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 17:02:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

on his way out of the weather gym for his first official break of the day at ten in the morning (he takes at least two before lunch, then three after, using the excuse that he needs to get fresh air and clear his head), rustboro's is interrupted by a challenger.[break][break]

"oh. i guess i can do that. hey, name's cian, but you've definitely heard of me."[break][break]

pocketing his phone, he gestures for to follow before leading them into the battling chambers.[break][break]

"so, what format would you like?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]GYM LEADER DUTIES

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy a"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 8:01:21 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would be all smiles as he met the gym leader. He would then go on to fix his hat. As he follow em to the battle area. He had three pokemon with him and he planned on having a normal 3v3 for good old time sake and that is when he would reply,"Yeah I would like a good old fashion 3v3 but you see my line up has changed since the last time I put my request in. So yeah I would like that 3v3 ya know."

As he said that he would wait for his reply amd then he would head to his Parr of the battle stage. Ghost would be happy that it was his time to shine in the gym leader challenge. 

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:24:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

he hums in thought as he strolls through the hallway.[break][break]

"three vee threes are quite rare. in fact, i think i can count on one hand the number of times i've had those challenges."[break][break]

not to worry, this isn't cian's roundabout way of denying the challenge. he just wants to learn more as he's curious about the challenger before him.[break][break]

"why do you prefer three over two?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy a"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:38:14 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost looked on and with a smile on his first he would look on a bit confused but he had an answer. "I mean it's traditionally Battles use to be done. Your team of three vs mines. The best all out and it will be lovely. I hope this will be a great battle. The first pokemon will set the stage the second pokemon will keep the show going and the last pokemon will be your finale. It's all about the fun and grind Gym Leader Cian."

Ghost would fix his hat as he looked at him. "What type do this gym uses as I normally come in blind to these events?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:05:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"oh, you mean singles, but with three pokemon total. i thought you meant three against three at once, meaning six pokemon on the field. that'd be quite chaotic."[break][break]

he rubs the back of his head and laughs as they near the door. he wastes little time and pushes through, revealing the battling space of the weather gym.[break][break]

"i teach adaptability here at the weather gym, so to earn my badge, you'll have to either best me in battle or show me how adaptable you can be in different weathers."[break][break]

a gesture is spared to the different terrains set up in the battling space.[break][break]

"normally, you'd pick a battle, then a format of either singles or doubles, then we'd fight."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 11:25:37 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost could not help but laugh a litte at what the gym leader said to him. He truly was not laughing in a bad way but when he said adapt. Ghost is a pokemon Ranger he is literally trained to adapt to anything that comes his way. As he fixed his hat he would then say, "Your on I want to have a classic battle of three vs three single format"  Ghost would look at him and be ready to start the battle. 

"So do we call forth our pokemon at the same time or do I wait to you release yours?" It was a question so real and true but it had to he asked. As he was ready to get this thing on the go he could tell this gym leader was not going to be a push over. It was almost as if he was ready to throw anything Ghost way better yet he could counter anything that came his way.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 7:47:24 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"three-three-singles it is."[break][break]

and in response to ghost's question, cian unhooks a pokeball from his belt and tosses it high up in the air. what appears is an aumora, small but perhaps not to be trifled with.[break][break]

its SNOW WARNING activates, calling for a HAIL.[break][break]

"whenever you're ready!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 3:54:38 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Finally it was on," Ghost would yell was he watch the ice and rock pokemon còme out. As he looked around he realized that the gym leader wanted to play mind games with him or at least that's what he got the impression of. 
As Ghost looked on he realized that it was a good thing that he did not have his Rain team this time around. 

*As he kissed his pokeball he would called forth his Tyranitar.*
"OK Bam it's show time." He would say as she gave a mighty roar.  *As her hidden ability came about it would be Sand Stream. This would cause a Sandstorm rather then hail to engulfed the battlefield. As Ghost snapped his fingers he would yell out "use Stone Edge now" being only ten meters away from her foe the Tyranitar would unleash a mighty stone edge towards the poor unfortunate pokemon.*

Pokemon 
Tyranitar(Female) Bam
Abilty-Sand Stream
Tackle
Bite
Stone Edge
SmackDown
Thunder Fang
Iron defense

Battle notes
Bam used Stone edge and caused a sand storm to take place
1/4

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 10:05:25 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"well, true! but weathers can exist at the same time, you know. it's important to consider that."[break][break]

quietly, a hidden castform summons a HAIL, not strong enough to override the SANDSTORM, but potent enough to merge the two weather conditions together; pellets of ice lace themselves into the SANDSTORM.[break][break]

in response to the STONE EDGE, an AURORA VEIL is conjured, bolstering their defenses while setting them up for battle.[break][break]

"take it and keep going!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 16:27:37 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look on and be a bit surprised that his pokemon would tank his attack like that even with an Aurora Veil in place and on that note he had two weather conditions to worry about. Ghost would be all smiles as he expected nothing less from a gym leader. "OK what are you planning I wonder." As he said that he would get ready for his next attack. 

"We break wills over here type of things and Bam they can't keep taking or tanking our power now hit em with another Stone Edge." *Just then Bam the Tyranitar would let out a mighty roar and release a mighty Stone Edge yet again. As the ground started to shake the incoming rocks would raise up with a deadly attack."

Tyranitar used Stone Edge again
Rocks of 2 meters would start to be placed over the battlefield because of it 

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 5:05:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

with the might and will of ANCIENT POWER, amaura does its best to lessen the impact of the STONE EDGE. it slams into its underside, its damage not as potent due to the AURORA VEIL.[break][break]

"nice! time for offense!"[break][break]

because they can't win playing defense all the time.[break][break]

a BLIZZARD whips up, ready to freeze them over.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 16:37:31 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost looked on and so did his Tyranitar amd it seemed the duo was a bit puzzle at what was happening. This little guy seems to be playing the defense game. On that note it can take a hit if anything. Ghost would then give a smile as he saw the powerful ice attack come thier way. " Well this could be worse it could be a safe right Bam." Just as he said that he would start to laugh out loud and then he would snap his fingers. 

As he looked on all he could do was go on the defense. "Alright Bam now it's time to sure just how strong you are and with that being said use Iron Defense." *Soon the Tyranitar would plant itself and braced for the wave of ice to him her as she used her iron defense increasing her defense.*

Notes
TTyranitar use Iron Defense 
Ddefense went up by 1. 

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 9:34:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

with HAIL raining down around them, quickly littering across the now cold ground of the battlefield, it's no surprise that amamaura's NATURE POWER adapts the same way.[break][break]

"now, fire!"[break][break]

unfazed by the IRON DEFENSE, amaura's NATURE POWER turns into ICE BEAM that attempts to strike into tyranitar's chest.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 12:51:52 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look on as this battle was going to be a long one. Bam his Tyranitar was known for her defense and that's how she won most of her battles that and her overwhelming strenght. "Looks like I need to upgrade her moves if anythjng. But now is the time to put her defense to the test. Bam rush in and use Tackle and try to get closer to your opponent amd once you do that use Bite now go." Just as he said that she would shake her head in a yes signal.

*Soon Bam the Tyranitar would rush right at the Ice Beam. As she started to tank it slowly but surely she would start to slow down but she was not stopping. At this right she was either going to Bite her opponent or be frozen in place. It was a gamble he was willing to take. But the pride in his Tyranitar was unbreakable and he loved that for her.

Notes
Bam took Ice Beam Head on
Bam used tackle to get close.
Bam used Bite.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven