pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
The Last Voyage of the Erebus and the Terror
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 16:36:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Everything was fine until the nation attacked.[break][break]

Tempest, still a wheezing and bruised up mess from collapsed lung and broken insides, couldn't help but glance over at Becket with overt confusion and gall, lips parted just enough to catch flies. It was the same kind of look that you would give your grandpa for saying something racist in pubic. The 'Grandpa, you can't say that here!' kind of shit.[break][break]

This was a funeral. But more importantly, these were potential allies for Rocket![break][break]

"Beckett, you can't say that here." It is said in that exact kind of hushed, gentle-parenting-another-adult kind of tone that would be used in that same racist grandpa scenario.[break][break]

His eyes flicked around to the Megalopilans. With a small, ragged sigh he reached out to take one of Shred's offered cigarettes. Tempest didn't smoke, he hated the taste, but this, too, was another symbol like was talking about. That Tempest was taking 's side in this matter.[break][break]

His own lighting isn't as homoerotic as what Howard does. Temp doesn't carry a lighter, but does, and soon his husband is lighting him up. It's placed to his lips and a deep drag taken, smoke dragging down his throat before he let's it out with a soft blow. It's terrible, but a neat party trick he practiced to impress Cillian.

[attr="class","tag"]@ funeral

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 17:21:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

After his initial comment to , Cillian is quiet. This funeral was not for Rocket alone. It was for the Megalopolans who'd lost a leader, who might look to fill that void with the syndicate's guidance.
[break][break]
When disparages the effort, Cillian gives him a sharp look — not here — but nothing more. He would not argue with an equal in front of their subordinates, and especially not at a funeral.
[break][break]
I should certainly hope Rocket will mourn me.
[break][break]
He keeps this sentiment, too, to himself.
[break][break]
Shred is not so careful.
[break][break]
Cillian turns his gaze to the Beast as he bares his teeth. He inclines his head to Shred in quiet solidarity; had this funeral been held on Rocket's dime, the conversation might've been far different, but what their agents did with their own money was hardly his concern.
[break][break]
A pack of cigarettes is extended. They're not Cillian's preferred brand, yet still he takes one in an unspoken show of support. Plus, with the mounting stress, this was an excellent way to keep calm. He lights up before passing the lighter to beside him.
[break][break]
It's when speaks that Cillian finally breaks his silence.
[break][break]
"Well spoken, Slayte. We are strongest when we are united."
[break][break]
He takes a deep drag of his cigarette and exhales.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 18:57:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she nodded somberly in greeting as took a place next to her, ”underboss.” and then too, ”admin.”[break][break]

as theo’s talking continued, however, the act melted away from her tequila-glazed eyes, and she looked up at him with a stare he’d find more familiar. it lingered in silent, unblinking criticism, but its sentiment was loud enough: what the fuck?[break][break]

others went in, unrestrained by the hierarchy they existed in. there was the slightest arch of her brow, the tiniest shift of her chin as they took their turns – impudent twitches that cosigned the opposition.[break][break]

when the time felt right, pulled her own smoke from a case in her pocket, along with a flask. after lighting, she pointed at the underboss, the cigarette pinched between her fingers.[break][break]

”you’re being very cold.”[break][break]

the flask was unscrewed, and she raised it, finding eye contact with a few staring megalopolans. ”to velmos.” she took a sip.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
velmos funeral

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 7:54:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
times have changed.

to , he wants to responds with: 'money, time, and effort better spent on furthering our cause, no?' but mulling it over helps him understand that this is furthering the cause, just in a different way than what he's used to. he finds the blatant disrespect for the hierarchy they've built both disappointing and damning, furthered by underboss taking the fifth, but he holds his tongue. he's said it before and he's tired of saying it: not adhering to structure and order will be their downfall.

to , he responds: "our bonds will not be enough."

to , he considers correcting with: 'underboss beckett.' but the risk of burning his friendship with stops the correction from leaving him. again, the issue of hierarchy persists, but marital statuses complicates things.

to , he can only allow a ghost of a smile to grace his features, twisted and amused, because it hadn't been too long ago where she had pointed a gun at him, accused him of being a megalopolan, and threatened to take his life. she has since righted her wrong, and now, she dances the political line well.

but they have all just lived through an unfathomable experience, one that should have broken them. in some ways, it has.

"i will be whatever is required of me to win this war. if it's cold, so be it." the league will be far colder, so has the right idea. "if the death of an alien is what strengthens our bond and solidifies our unity, then there must be something fundamentally wrong with us."

his gaze shifts from , to , to , and then away to fish into his coat for his pack of cigarettes.

"something to think about, perhaps, but what do i know?"

he merely helped conquer kanto.
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 2:42:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Hoenn was not Kanto.[break][break]

If it was, they'd have conquered the region years ago. Yet continued to resist the notion that ROCKET's culture here differed when compared to their Kanto or even Johto branches. [break][break]

He was stuck in his ways as an old guard, clinging to what he knew. Understandable, of course, but it was something was attempting to break him of. Unsurprisingly, the process was slow going.[break][break]

's lingering eye was noticed but not addressed immediately. Instead, Barnaby let others talk, curious to see their reaction to Theo's viewpoint.[break][break]

"Hoenn is an anomaly." The admin eventually chimed in, his tone even and low in a way that was meant to defuse tensions in the room. [break][break]

His eyes swept over each ROCKET in their small group before settling back on , "So we must do anomalous things at times, hm?"[break][break]

Even mourn the passing of an alien that had once been their enemy. [break][break]

Tides changed. Sentiments evolved. They needed to be flexible if they wanted their universe to avoid collapse.[break][break]

Not much of a smoker himself, instead smiled softly down at and her flask and requested, "May I have a swig?"

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

velmos funeral

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 14:29:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skyscraper jayjay"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtext"] i will die on the sword

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]
'you're being very cold. to velmos.'

[break][break] "i will be whatever is required of me to win this war. if it's cold, so be it."

[break][break] speaking of cold things, rocket's very own cursed stayed at the corner of the room. he stared into the casket that was the late megalopolan, wondering how much of that blue blood could come rising to the surface. how much of him could be brought back to life, should they have still been in that prison cell. would his life had been different if he had simply died earlier, like ?

[break][break] the small rustle of chitchatter awakens jayden from his thoughts, however, and he rouses just in time to hear the tale-end of 's words, only preceded briefly by that of and .

[break][break] "Underboss Beckett," he corrects sharply, though his words are more habit than they are actual upset. Even so, ice cracks along his arms nevertheless — drawing the uneasy gaze of some of their fellow Megalopolans.

[break][break] But Jayden pays them no mind. In fact, to the admin, it is almost as if he cannot sense the palpable tension throughout the room. He is remarkably calm. Chill, some might say.

[break][break] To , he says rather amicably, "Admin Fox, do not underestimate them. I do not think our Megalopolan brethren need any more reason to fight the League. After all, how many of them exchanged blows with them during the Three Day War? During Littleroot?"

[break][break] Not to mention how many Megalopolans themselves had devoured their own.

[break][break] "Plus, at least I should hope, their flesh is tastier that our own."

[break][break] He seems bemused as he goes to stand in-between and both.

[break][break] "Lest they would have taken one of our own in the many days we've shared together in Sootopolis."

[break][break] Eyes glance over towards .

[break][break] "Anomalous as it may be, it is already a fraction better than we treat our own." Bitterness spread through him for a moment, thinking of . "After all, we held no such funeral our own Underboss."

[break][break] He does not wait for 's flask, as suddenly it feels as if everyone in the room can see the faint marks that line his neck, the ones from where the Head Scientist had wrung her pretty fingers around it.

[break][break] "By that estimation, we may call ourselves family."

[break][break] His eyes meet hers across the room.

[break][break] "And I can think of no bond stronger than that."

[break]

[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","poocbox"]
VELMOS FUNERAL

[newclass=".jayjay"]--accent: #81697A !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper"]--accent: #81697A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; border-right: 10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom: 1px; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper b"]font: 600 13px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper a"]font: 600 13px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper i"]letter-spacing:0.3px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .postbox"]margin: 20px; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-color: rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.05); padding: 50px 50px 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .top"]height: 100px; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .topimage"]height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c2/09/5e/c2095e3647353d55d081f9476f277541.jpg) 50% 20% no-repeat; mix-blend-mode: lighten; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .oocnotes"]margin-top: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: flex-start; justify-content: space-around;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .ptitle"]font: 30px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-right: -20px; margin-top: 20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .subtext"]position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 50px; padding: 3px 10px; background: rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.99); color: #eee; font: italic 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 2px; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .poocbox"]font: 12px/10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 0.3; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; color: #eee; border-radius: 3px; margin:20px 30px 0px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .poocbox a"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -1px; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyscraper .poocbox span"]font:600px 15px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".line"] width:200px; height:2px; background:var(--accent); margin:20px auto 0px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 16:39:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the silver flask gleamed under the lights of the wake, its lid flipped on its hinge as she handed it over at ’s request, ”sure.” after, she leaned in for only to hear, though some words might be picked up by the nearby admin and .[break][break]

“what might help win this war” – not only for hoenn, but far beyond it – ”is knowledge coaxed from the technologically advanced race in our grasp. these ones have been abandoned by their own. this was a chance to prove we 'care', to get more out of them.”[break][break]

and care she most certainly did not, but it seemed short-sighted to proclaim their coldness in that room for the sake of it, while they risked their strength and minds digging through dying worlds, through tattered notes and broken machines, in search of real power. untapped wealth remained locked behind sharp teeth, under staring, remembering eyes. there would be poison on the sootopolis grepavine, surely – but with luck, and had inspired those not privy to it.[break][break]

her eyes met ’s. the hate she’d felt in the giant chasm stirred, as a heavy drag off her cigarette surrendered to the mess of the parlor. through a cloud of smoke she watched the cursed, unflinching from his stare.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
velmos funeral

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 20:30:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","savior2"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","innerline"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]> VELMOS FUNERAL[break]

[attr="class","postbox"]
The Visionary watches from everywhere all at once. It is her job to observe, so she does so with grace. She hadn't planned to actually attend the funeral, simply view it from afar, but the conversation draws her forth like poison from a wound.[break][break]
A portal ringed in blue crystal appears out of thin air, and Nomi steps through. There are several Unown stationed here, invisible to the naked eye, but one shimmers into existence by her shoulder: a permanently frost-coated Unown-J.[break][break]
We are strongest when we are united, says, just as she arrives, and it makes her want to vomit.[break][break]
Crimson gaze sweeps the room, then quietly settles on the Megalopolians gathered pathetically together, like sheep. She pities them, having been abandoned by the larger cohort lost to Ultra Space.[break][break]
"Perhaps we should let them speak for themselves," she offers, with an icy undertone. "Rather than speak of them, as if they were not here."[break][break]
She calculates. There are many paths to take here, many statements to make.[break][break]
Head held high, she makes her choice. Padding softly over to , she settles beside him, and for the first time, the two of them look more like real siblings than ever - pale hair like beacons.[break][break]
"Family," she murmurs, reaching for his hand. It is cold. It is always cold. "Is chosen." Her words are for him, and him alone. "In that sense, there can be no anomaly. No faction line drawn in the sand. We get to decide who is worthy of our loyalty." She pauses. "And our love."[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".savior2"]--accent: #d7eeff; --headercolor: #575D67;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2"]width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative; border-radius: 15px 15px 0px 0px; padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 a"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .inner"]padding: 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .innerline"]border-top:4px solid var(--headercolor); border-bottom:4px solid var(--headercolor); margin:20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .sidebar"]width: 130px; float: left; text-align: center; margin-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .postbox"]color: #DDD; font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; background: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.02); padding: 35px 25px 25px 180px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .avatarimg"]width: 115px; height: 200px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/19/8d/b2198d2008e48aa2d44acfd7ca6775ec.jpg); background-size: 300%; background-position: 50% 10%; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-top: 35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .pkmnteam"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position: absolute; bottom: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .pkmnteam img"]margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .headerh"]height: 40px; text-align: center; background: var(--headercolor); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .oocnotes"]text-align: left; font: 11px 'Poppins'; color: #eee; padding-top: 5px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .border"]height: 1px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -30px; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=".savior2 .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:73px; right:30px;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 5:34:40 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
When was the last time Grigori Sokolov was late to an event? Not only late, but without an excuse? Only Arceus knew, and the deity would’ve wept to tell the tale. After all, funerals were a one-time thing. Once they occurred, the deceased would be buried or otherwise removed from physical space, and the only thing left were the memories.

He knew it far too well.

That’s why when , of all people, gave him the invite, he had to be there. Except, as he quickly assured his tie was in place and he pushed open the doors, the first thing he wanted to do was find the man and apologize profusely for the absence until now.

Except… the tension stopped him. Physical enough to cut with a knife, and physical enough to keep him at the front entrance. There were a lot more people here than he anticipated, and the wrong kinds of people. Underbosses, admins, head scientists– this could’ve been another meeting, like the Cave of Origin.

Hopefully there wouldn’t be any dangerous beasts to disrupt the funeral. The time to mourn, to remember, to reminisce.

Not cause conflict.

But first things were first. He strode down the pews, up to where Shred was. It was easy to spot the man, alongside , with the cigarettes. Unfortunately, he’d promised himself to not indulge in the practice again. No matter what.

Mr. Shred, I apologize profusely for my tardiness,” he said. “I hope there haven’t been many problems.

He looked around to the small crowd, which murmured and discussed with one another openly. “But... if you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will do what I can to ensure a peaceful gathering.

I AM HERE AND AM SORRY I DIDN'T POST IN IT EARLIER
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 8:06:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
a brief but curt nod is given to when they speak up, interjecting with a reminder to the hierarchy they operate in, as well as strengthening the fickle bonds between those in the room.

he leans in to mutter words in return to .

"i understand that, but we've had over three years to coax it out of them, and frankly, we've run out of time."

a quick glance is spared to the MEGALOPOLOANS in the corner.

"the ones that remain are of no importance."

some fought in the war, some came after, perhaps, but none of them possess what team rocket needs to help win this war, that much he's certain of.
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 2:38:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Black had always been her color.[break][break]

Heels clacked sharply as they announced her arrival at the Megalopolan's funeral, far more late than fashion could allow. The underboss appraised her surroundings from behind a veil of widow's lace, as if she were a bereaved queen deigning the peasants worthy of a glimpse of her royal visage.[break][break]

Which is to say she lacked the shame that had characterized ; indeed, she seemed to view the funeral as having been fortunate to have received any of her attention at all.[break][break]

"When I was a florist, I always preferred funerals to weddings," she murmured, the non sequitur cutting through the fog of unease that had permeated the gathering. "Death holds a certain finality to it, no? It makes us honest with ourselves."[break][break]

The smile spared to was perfectly polite in its cold civility.[break][break]

"Perhaps too much so, at times."[break][break]

An arm offered to link with his, forming a peculiar olive branch. Her eyes briefly met 's before turning away. What she did next she did for Admin Bee, though he was unlikely to show her any gratitude for it.[break][break]

"If you must judge something, Beckett, come examine the flower arrangements with me. I sense one of the chrysanthemums is in dire need of attention."[break][break]

Deflection had always been a much cleaner technique, she'd found, than unsheathing one knife to face another. If he wished to hurl barbs upon someone, she and the flowers were far more suited to it than present company.[break][break]

Then again, knowing the stubborn Kanto underboss, he'd sooner be dead himself than accept the exit she'd generously given him.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
Shows up late in widow's lace, deflects by offering to examine the flower arrangements with . Expects the surly bastard to refuse.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 21:18:12 GMT
Shred Avatar
Slowly, more and more filter in to add their voice to the discourse. , , , GOD, Grigori Sokolov. He's a sight for sore eyes if ever you've seen one. Like a sturdy piece of driftwood amidst a raging storm.

"Nothing you can do, Greg." You sigh, taking a drag of your cigarette. Your throat burns. "Not unless you've got a time machine, anyway."

You sigh. A puff of smoke escapes your lips. Blood begins to trickle into the back of your throat.

You're so distracted by it all that you barely even notice as she enters. But if she wants to inspect the flower arrangements, then she'll find them sorely lacking. They're, for lack of a better term, basic. Simple, save for a few scavenged scraps of Ultra Flora that the science department had no need of. They were among the last things you prepared, bought with the last of your pennies and pokedollars. The General probably deserved better. Probably.

But hell, what do you know?

The discussion is starting to sound like white noise. All the pretty facades and practiced speeches, like this was a debate and not a funeral. It's beginning to sound like a League meeting.

Dull, tired eyes glance among them. Head Scientists, Admins, Underbosses. All their talk of unity, of cohesion, of friends and family, it's empty. All just a masquerade for hierarchy and control and all those other words you hate. You're not on the same side. Maybe they are, but you aren't. They're not like you. None of them are. Not even to your left, or to your right.

Your eyes glance over to the front of the room. One of the Megalopolans is giving a speech, though you can't tell what they're saying. Or, maybe it's just being drowned out by the static?

Hm.

"Say we do win this war..." You idly ask, a question to no one in particular and everyone at once. "...What comes next?"

VELMOS FUNERAL REAL
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
313 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 17:10:44 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Conversation continued to buzz around Frank, especially between the Rocket leadership. A woman () murmured under her breath near him, but he wasn't close enough to hear her words. [break][break]

A Megalopolan stood at the front of the crowd, giving a speech to his comrades. His fellow prisoners of war. Frank tried to pay attention at first, but it was clear the sentiments weren't for the likes of him. So he tuned them out, just in time to hear 's open-ended question. [break][break]

What comes next, indeed. [break][break]

"Maybe an all-expenses-paid vacation in Alola for a week, huh? What do you think, boss?" Frank joked, nudging with his elbow. He kept his voice low, out of respect for the ceremony. [break][break]

"If we conquer the region, surely we can have a little treat before the busy, busy work of administering begins."

TAGS – funeral attendees[break]
NOTES – Open to interaction!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS