Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 0:46:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swedev"]
[attr="class","swedev2"]
[attr="class","swedevname"]
[attr="class","swedevimg"]

NOELLE
[break]BELLEMOORE

[attr="class","swedevlyric"]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]
don't ya' love this sweet devil?

- apart of the hundred devouring family as heiress of the bellemoore family. she's a native of johto.[break][break]

- her mother passed at a young age, leading to her grandmother & father teaching her most things. her grandmother is where most of her personality stems from b/cus that old lady is a hoot.[break][break]

- came to hoenn for the main reason of finding, and marrying, . but, also came for a few other, more personal reasons. hehe [break][break]

- dad and some other people were not happy nor agreed with her coming to hoenn due to her responsibilities. she did anyway with her handy dandy friend @bryony . [break][break]

- she wants to get better at battling and so, is currently being tutored by . [break][break]

- is incredibly in tune with most pokemon, but, dragon-types and her are something different. was playfully called 'mother of dragons' back at home.[break][break]

- did a bit of traveling in johto on a spiritual campaign of some sort. priestess stuff. [break][break]

- idk [break][break]

- oh yea she has myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy. she eats. a lot. and she's very physically strong. like, really strong. lil girl can bench press u. mateo calls her druddigon b/cus of it. but don't do that.

FRIENDSHIPS
COULD YOU BE DREAMING THAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE?

outgoing and eccentric, becoming friends with noelle isn't difficult. if anything, finding someone who can keep up with her zany attitude and occasional recklessness is the hard part. from idiotically brilliant plans to a clear lack of realizing what's dangerous and what's not, her seldom serious nature takes a while to get used to - as well as her sense of humor. not exactly hyperactive, but, she possess a energetically grating personality, sure. easily swayed by her friends into sticky or questionable situations, she tries to feign a look of innocence, possibly from hanging around bryony too much, but she's a hot mess, don't believe her. she has a love for mischief, and a naturally goofy and playful personality that goes hand in hand with her love to care for annoy others. she truly does believe its 'hard' to stay mad at her for too long. or, at least stay mad at her for what she previously did, because she's always doing something. she has a very bold and bright personality - but, don't mistake her occasional lapses of 'using her brain' for just sheer stupidity. [break][break]

she's, surprisingly, a good friend. may forget your birthday or ravage your cabinets, but, she cares, and has a lot of love to give. overprotective to a fault and likely to egg you on instead of holding you back, if you're about to do something stupid, she's usually there to help make it even stupider. but, she does care, and will smother someone in a bit of tough and rough affection all the time. lol, personal space? what dat? [break][break]

she's kinda rough around the edges, sometimes a bit blunt or painstakingly stubborn, but, she's a sweethearted person, truly. [break][break]

oh and she lieks dragons. rawr xD [break][break]

HATESHIPS
WON'T SAY I LOVE YOU - THAT'S CRAZY, YOU SEE

honestly, noelle doesn't have time for it. she doesn't really care what others think about her. despite her over dramatic, 'im crying xD XD' states, she's really not all that sensitive. only one opinion really matters to her, and its sure as hell not you. as for rivals? eh, sure. she may entertain them for a bit, but, eventually grow bored of them, to where it becomes horribly one sided. others may find her overbearing, to occasionally lazy, or just gross w/ how unladylike she can be (which is funny, because when she goes into 'work mode' back at home, she's a whole different person). [break][break]

people who try to act as though they're better than others to those that treat both pokemon and trainers alike in horrible manners might catch some words from her. however, the easiest way to infuriate the woman - to really make her snap is any mistreatment of her clan members or, by default, dragon pokemon. those are off limits. test those limits at your own demise. [break][break]

LOVESHIPS
DON'T EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME

unless your name is mateo martinez, she's not going to be interested. the thought of making him jealous by dating someone has crossed her mind, but, honestly, she's head over heels for that boy. past crushes and flings to possibly making herself doubt if he's the one is possibly open whilst mateo is still playing games, but, she's pretty positive that he's the one for her. [break][break]

stupid girl.

[attr="class","swedevbot"]

22 [attr="class","ion-heart"]
HETERO [attr="class","ion-heart"]
DRAGON PRIESTESS [attr="class","ion-heart"]
LEAGUE

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.swedev]border:solid 1px #FF94CA;background-color:#1b1b1b;padding:19px;width:452px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2]border:solid 1px #222;background-color:#252525;color:#aaa;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;padding:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevname]background-color:#202020;border-bottom:solid 1px #111;margin:-35px -35px 35px -35px;font:45px Roboto;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;padding:32px 35px;height:85px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg]float:left;border:solid 23px #999999;padding:2px;background-color:#333333;height:100px;width:100px;margin:-32px 35px 0px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:0px;padding-top:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric i]font-size:9px;padding-right:8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.swedev2 h1]border-top:solid 1px #000000;border-bottom:solid 1px #000000;background-color:#333333;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:12px;padding:19px;margin:35px -35px 35px -35px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2 h1 b]float:left;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot]margin:35px -35px -35px -35px;border-top:solid 1px #000000;background-color:#333333;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:center;padding:19px 0px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot i]color:#999999;font-size:9px;padding:0px 10px;[/newclass]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 2:40:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
i'm not here to plot but i support this

@bryony
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:11:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
ditch the square n get w/ the real dragon king.

ur crush kisses dog boys and has doggy breathe.
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 5:55:30 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
bench press ayame too while she drinks her tea pls
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 23:51:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When I picture Noelle and Alec together, honestly a number of things could happen. Firstly, I think they would get along rather well. And Alec may be as Zany as one would think but he does have those rare occasional moments so with her and him together, it would be double the zaniness ^^ also since she's from Johto too, maybe the two know each other? Maybe not that well but possibly have seen each other around from time to time. Only difference is, she's from a Main Branch family, whereas Alec is from a Branch family. She also may have heard of his Parents? After all, they were known for helping Protect Blackthorne with the Hundred Devouring Family Main Branches. At any rate I can see them get into a lot of crazy antics and have fun at the same time xD

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
noelle's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 9:06:59 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

, you sweet child I'm sorry this took so long to get back to you!

I'm down for it, yea! Noelle mostly kept to the other main family branches and whatnot. But, she's all for socializing with people in the Clan. If they (his parents) were well known for protecting Blackthorne though, then, she might've interacted with him a bit more than I'm thinking. Maybe on more business terms than anything, but, ye. We could do a reunion thread & they could recognize each other from childhood a bit?