he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 20:13:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Won't say no to more friends."

Truth be told, he still wasn't sure what Uxie was aiming for by accompanying him. It didn't seem to do much other than urge him to try new things and eat way more than its tiny body should be able to eat.

And try to solve the puzzle before it, because it sounded like it was just going to go through every possible combination it could, as quickly as it could.

Click. Click. Click.

The Joltiks hanging on the ceiling above him giggled at Uxie's efforts.

"We do got plenty of rooms to use as needed. We even got some rooms for more discrete stuff as needed, and we could always make more." The nice thing about being the guy running the building: he knew all the perfect spots they could stay if they needed privacy, and he knew how to enforce that privacy as well. "I'd be a bit anxious about them being out in the open, where anyone can run into them. And I got some Pokemon that could make it a Sunny Day indoors."

The conversation shifted towards his own question - regarding their powers. Or rather, lack of them. "Sygna Suits are like that for a lotta people," he added. "Keep us safe and stuff. Mine even helps my Psychic Pokemon communicate with me better…but I don't feel any different than before we were on that ship."

Which was to say, he didn't feel the poison anymore. And his Pokemon didn't tell him if his body was still stained, but his staff and challengers had yet to make any comments about it, so he'd assume he was clean.

Eris's words about AQUA brought to mind his conversation with "All I really know about AQUA internally is that a lotta people would rather not have us join it…and even if we did, they wouldn't have us in the frontlines."

"And I guess for them to even consider having us join in more serious stuff, we'd have to have some powers to show for it."

Hideo pointed his fingers in the shape of a gun - the same shape he'd used back on the ship.

"Closest we've had were those chains we shot out. And it felt like that was a one-time thing."

His mind drifted to that moment, when Azelf gave them what they thought was the last of its strength. He didn't even think about the power at the time - he just knew he had it, and he could use it like he'd always known how to use it. Now that he was putting conscious effort into it, he was at a bit of a loss.

He pointed up towards one of the chittering Joltiks. "Wonder if we'll get that if they make us their avatars. I can still remember that feeling…it was like something was moving from my heart-"

A small glow appeared around his hand.

"-and it traveled all the way to my hand-"

The glow turned red - a distinct red.

"Then I wanted to shoot it at that Pokemon that was making the Toxic Chains like-"

A Red Chain shot out of his hand, his hand recoiling slightly - enough for him to notice. It was too late for him to stop it, the chain wrapping around one of his Joltiks, completely restraining it - and separating it from the web it hung on.

"What the-" Hideo muttered. He would've said more, had the Joltik not fallen squarely on his face, bouncing off and landing on his desk, squirming and screeching as it futilely tried to escape its binding.

Hideo covered his face with his hand, trying to hold back the ensuing pain. "Ow, fuck."

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 21:21:33 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass smiles contently as her idea of the pixies just thinking they're neat and would make good friends seems to be welcome with the other two. However, she can't help but stop sipping her boba momentarily as she hears Eris' words.

"It'd be pretty amazing if that's the reason they said 'nah' to the League."

They did? She glances as Mesprit first, then Uxie and then Azelf at last who appears dead asleep. Maybe mildly annoyed by the clicking of the lock, but maybe that's also welcome White Noise compared to ... whatever they've become used to from before. Maybe a reason why, even with how she thinks Azelf knows, they still granted her this ability for the moment ...

... but then her eyes land on Hideo, and maybe that's a topic for just Eris and her, if Eris would be willing to ... elaborate.

She nods as the talk shifts to creating a space for Azelf to recover that is not in the deepest darks of a lake, and instead filled with sunlight. She likes the idea, nodding enthusiastically along. "Have you guys been to the lakes? Do you remember what plants have grown there? Or maybe the pixies themselves could also suggest some ... once they're wrapped up there." She wonders why Uxie hasn't tried to pick the lock yet, or just bruteforce it open, or if this would sitll come. "I'd avoid an entirely open area, too, for sure. Can't have any kidnapped again."

Hearing that Eris has a Sygna Suit, she's definitely impressed - those are super rare and all, not? And then Eris says something almost more interesting - her attitude regarding AQUA, this super high-end program by the League. Yeah, maybe a talk would be nice ... Cass nods along Hideo's elaborations on the program, nodding. "Kinda surprised they wouldn't want us to join ... but I don't think we are avatars, if you all also don't feel much different." Frankly, she also is not sure if Azelf even has the strength to do ... whatever they need to do to make someone an avatar right now. (And they better not.)

At Eris' remark about the poison, Cass slightly covers her hands further with her sleeves and a flushed face, but eventually drops it and shakes her head. "I don't think it's having a physical effect still, but I didn't recover completely from turning purple, yeah ... it's more a cosmetic hassle, but I pretend my Smeargle's got his paint on my hands all the time now." It's been a struggle to actually change his diet, but it's slowly matching her purple stains now. ("Poison goes where poison's welcome", she remembers, and pats her Trubbish unconsciously.)

She then nods along Hideo's description of the chain ability, recalling it in part - but frankly, everything's also merged into one big soup a little bit.

And she sits straighter as his hand starts glowing. And a red chain appears-

"What. Huh."

poison quote from pratchett's "i shall wear midnight" o7
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 13:26:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Been to the lakes when we first looked for Azelf. I got a few pictures and pressed a few flowers I found there..." Reaching over to Reiner, she receives the satchel he's been carrying in her stead and begins rummaging through. "I could probably check what they are and see if the florists around these parts have them."[break][break]

Good time to see if they have any new flowers or plants she can add to her own garden.[break][break]

"Probably something about kids at a war council." She briefly explains to Cass. "It'd be pretty weird to get us involved in super dangerous stuff considering our age. Quite a lot of people don't really think we should be doing what we do." Finally, her fingers latch onto a leatherbound journal, carefully pulling it out until she can rest it upon her knees. "What we do being uhh... I guess running headfirst into battles against Rocket or the flavour legend of the month."[break][break]

Never once have they truly been stopped though.[break][break]

"At some point, lotsa them kinda accepted that we're gonna do stupid things."[break][break]

At some point, they had to, given Hideo and Eris' uncanny ability to waltz into danger. Or well, her uncanny ability. Nowadays, Hideo was technically certified to be on the battlefield with his whole gym leader position.[break][break]

Click. Click. Click. The soft clicking of Uxie's every attempt blends with Hideo's description of how he'd channeled his power, Mesprit's soft snickers alerting her to some form of ongoing shenanigans. With a brief peek over, she sees just what the pixie has done.[break][break]

It is a small key. Oh so carefully hidden behind their back.[break][break]

But all hell breaks loose when something suddenly drops from the ceiling, smacking Hideo right in the face and screeching bloody murder as it squirms and flails on the table right beside her. And just like a cat, she launches from her seat, tension through her entire body as if readying to bolt right out of the room.[break][break]

A Joltik. Wrapped in a red chain...?[break][break]

There is a sinking hole that forms in her chest, a yawning chasm from which dread begins to overflow. And in the moment, all she can do is take a deep breath, hands pressing up against her temples as she closes her eyes to reality.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 19:23:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Putting a hand over his face did nothing to diminish the pain of a chained Pokemon hitting his face.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked, gradually moving his hand away - only to feel the wetness dripping down his nose.

His nose was bleeding.

But the screeching Joltik drew his attention first, the boy reaching over to feel what was wrong with it, noticing the chain immediately. "...is that the Red Chain?" he wondered aloud.

Unfortunately for him, the noise drew more attention than he wanted, the door creaking open as a familiar Hatterene looked inside - and immediately threw the door open when she saw Hideo was hurt (leaving a startled Beheeyem to close the door before anyone could spot the Lake Trio).

She pushed her way over to Hideo, immediately grabbed some tissues out of a nearby tissue box to pack his nose with. Hideo didn't even need anyone to tell him which Pokemon was doing this. "Vibes, I'm alright. It's just-"

His Hatterene did not stop, save for a moment she spared to glare at the screeching Joltik - which was enough to reduce its whining to whimpering.

Uxie finally broke its attention away from the box, looking over the scene - and shook its head, a frown on its face. It floated over to the trapped Joltik, who looked to Uxie with pleading eyes.

Uxie merely placed a hand on the Joltik, pushing it out of the chain. The Joltik wiggled its legs in its newfound freedom, before shooting web back up to the ceiling, scurrying back up to its sibling as quickly as possible.

The now-empty chain merely dissipated.

Though now Hideo was the one squirming about, his Hatterene focused on stopping his nosebleed.

"Did...did I shoot that chain there?"

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 13:44:03 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass nods at Eris' words, appearing rather excited about the idea of recreating and decorating a lake for the Lake Trio to be home to for the time being. "Oh, that would be really cool! If it's the weeds and all growing around, I might also have some contacts ... ... this sounds worse than it is, I promise." She's quite passionately about the unloved yet persistent plants in any garden and landscape - and she's not the only one, having connected with some people via internet forums.

She smiles faintly then at the following words, remembering the imminent war that keeps everyone breathless. "Admittedly, kinda hard not to do stupid things at any given point in time." It's part of being a teen, she thinks, or simply their personalities ...

Her thoughts are quickly interrupted, however, by a Joltik being red-chained.

"That was a Joltik- Yes-" Cass replies before stopping, alarmed, as she sees the red blood dripping down Hideo's nose. She stands up immediately, fumbling in her pocket for tissues as the door suddenly opens. She flinches slightly at the sight of the Hatterene, remembering the violent outburst of Eris' Hatterene in the simulation, before relaxing a bit seeing that the fairy type immediately tends to Hideo.

Cass takes this moment to take that new information in, having thought she'd never see the red chain again. Or well, maybe if there's a grand moment in which the three of them and the Lake Trio have stumbled, with a recovered Azelf, and the Trio proper would ... ... She glances over at Eris, wondering what her reaction is, before nodding at Hideo's question.

"Yeah. That ... happened." She takes a deep breath. "We're not ... we're not avatars, right?" she asks, her voice seeped in uncertainty and unsaid questions. "We're not, right?" she asks again, looking over at Azelf specifically who's awoken with the whole commotion going on. Tiredly, they blink their eyes open, but still mostly remain still as they frown at the happenings, shaking their head slightly.

You're ... not. Avatars. They look at their siblings, then shake their head again. That's not ... avatarship.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 14:29:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Though she can't see it, she can most certainly smell and recognise it: The scent of blood. It makes her stiffen, breathing out slowly as Reiner pulls her in for something that resembles a hug.[break][break]

"No no no..."[break][break]

Isn't it meant to be a good thing? Getting powers that can help shape this world? If she could help even a little -[break][break]

Everything stops. Her chest hollowed of any emotions as she finally opens her eyes. Reiner watches her closely, a frown tugging at his lips as he tries to decipher her expressions. When she dares to look up, she's greeted by a concerned Mesprit, chittering as they gently brush her cheek.[break][break]

"Don't." She murmurs, pushing their hands away. Where the heart no longer stirs enters a new sensation, nausea gripping her insides and flipping it inside out. "Don't do that."[break][break]

In an instant, it flows. All the worry, all the negativity. But still, it feels far better than nothing at all.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 15:30:26 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

He didn't feel any different physically (apart from the nose pain), but it was hard to deny now that he just shot a chain out of his hand again. Not with Cass outright telling him he'd done it. "Wait…so does that mean we're avatars? Is there other stuff we can-"

NO

Uxie's word resounded in his head - and the others' as well, if they needed a conclusive answer - which was hard to argue with. "Oh…well, guess I can shoot chains as a not-avatar…"

The little burst of excitement diminished - but wasn't completely gone.

He could feel his Hatterene take pressure off his nose - seemed his nose-bleed had slowed down enough. He didn't see that his Hatterene was staring straight at Eris, an annoyed expression on the Pokemon's face, but he knew her well enough to know what could happen after hearing Eris's choked words.

"Uh, Vibes, mind getting us something to drink?"

His Hatterene let out a sigh, but complied, making her way out of the room - shooting one more glance at Eris before exiting the room (the Beheeyem standing guard letting out an audible sigh of relief).

Hideo waited until he heard the door shut before speaking again.

"Do…are you guys able to do it too?"

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 12:19:34 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass couldn't help the slight relief as the Hatterene left the room - they are indeed a beautiful but also incredibly intimidating species. Not that she thinks that Hideo would allow anything to happen to Eris, especially not from his pokémon, but indeed. Uxie's NO sounds resolutely, leaving Cass with a sense of relief.

There's no excitement for her in being an avatar. In having powers beyond what someone else could do - even if it would help with the nagging unease, the constant shifting towards positivity when she could see the ruin written in bones.

As Hideo asks if they could do it, too, Cass immediately looks over to Azelf who blankly stares back - maybe with a little raised eyebrow, as if asking could you? "I'm ... not sure," she replies to Hideo, taking a loud sip of her boba tea. "It ... probably would make sense if we could. Generally speaking." She looks at her hand, but leaves it unmoving.

"... honestly, I'm not entirely ready to face this ability yet," she fully admits after a moment of silence, her brain already in overdrive mode as she stares at Azelf who simply stares back. Is this a contest of willpower now? I'm very stubborn, she thinks with a frown, but Azelf doesn't respond - it just breaks the smallest smile. "How are you guys feeling with that?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 2:04:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Not one. Not like him. Never like them.[break][break]

The tension eases a little as the Hatterene leaves the room, even more when Mesprit sighs and turns away. She may have whatever she wants: Be it to nurse an empty void or cradle that sickness in her throat.[break][break]

"I-" She finally croaks out a word. To him, to her. Crouching down, the room feels so much smaller when she simply squats and curls into a ball. Even safer, as Reiner gently presses into her side, just to let her know he's there.[break][break]

"I don't know."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 18:37:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
His Hatterene's departure didn't do much to ease the tension. Cass's discomfort was clear to hear, and he didn't need Uxie to tell him Eris was taking it even worse.

Hideo did feel some exhilaration, knowing that this was something he could do now. He never could've imagined receiving a Pokemon's favor like Uxie's, nor could he have dreamt of having it bless him with some amount of power.

But he wouldn't say it. He could read the room.

"It feels…weird." It was the next best way he could describe it. "Don't even know if it's like the Red Chain, or it's just some chain I can shoot out." So many other questions ran through his head: how strong was the chain? How often could he use it? Was there a consequence for overuse?

He was gonna have to test its limits.

Another time. Discreetly.

"I…I won't tell the League I can do that," he said. He knew the League would start watching them like a Talonflame the moment they knew they had some amount of powers - more so than simply having the Lake Trio in their company.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 13:21:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass is glad to see Eris' Luxray is by her side as she curls, not sure what to do to feel the younger one feel better. Her emotional state is also settling somewhat as she firmly pushes the thought away to later, as there's also no pressure coming to examine this right now. She looks from Azelf back to Hideo now, and nods very slowly.

"It ... definitely looked similiar to what we've ... conjured before," she says, trying to switch her mind to something methodical. "But I just assume it's not the real deal if we're not ... yeah."

A world in which she is an avatar is a world that she can't imagine right now, even with Azelf being curious about her, for lack of a better description.

She does breathe a very quiet breath of relief that Hideo would keep quiet about the power, that it's still around. "Yeah, I think ... until we can also figure out ... some things, that's definitely ... better." Maybe she'd ask Hideo about it later again - curious, too, but also deep in denial.

She looks at Eris again, then back at Hideo and Azelf, who's now fallen asleep again after the commotion's settled a little bit.

"Do we want to ... start working on Lake Littleroot, maybe?" she suggests with a gentle voice. She also longs for something to do - something to have her mind latch onto.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 9:49:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]A few minutes. A few minutes to let the thoughts in her mind ebb and flow, wash over her; scoop her up from underneath, throw her upwards before it all inevitably comes crashing back down. Silence is her mantle, the other two far more able to wrestle with the situation. One with a nauseating hint of excitement and the other with that similarly crushing weight of uncertainty.[break][break]

"I'm... gonna walk... to the florist."[break][break]

Fresh air will do her good. Reiner's head tucks under her arm, gently prying it away from her curled up self until he has enough room to work with and pull her onto his back. Dipping his head towards the other two, he shoots Mesprit a side-eye. It is a question. One that the pixie of emotion tosses and turns for a bit, pouting their lips as they consider whether abandoning this Schrodinger's pizza and Uxie's defeat is truly worth it. Eventually they shrug, an illusion draped over them as they transform into a Ralts.[break][break]

And with a final cheery wave from the sprite, the trio disappear with a click of the door.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pizza Pals
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 1:09:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven