part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:38:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

THE ATTACK WHIFFS. the LILLIGANT’s blade bouncing off the metal with no more effectiveness than any other attack. but where the BRONZONG focuses on the main target, his impromptu allies follow up. numerous attacks pelt the pokemon and they start to see visible signs of wear and tear.

under the right eye!

fernando calls out what he believes to be a weak point in a better attempt to coordinate between three other combatants. although he trusts the outsiders little, their current handle of the situation belies their innate skill and strength.

his pokemon backs off, using the newfound spacing to ail them with AROMATHERAPHY.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
> > >

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT
CRUSH
SNIPE // STRIKE
SUPPORT // AFFLICT // SHIELD

Bmder6r2
+10 SHIFT

- uses SUPPORT on

SUPPORT - add a +20 modifier to any of the next three team members' attacks that come after this move, as long as it's used before the original user posts again. this benefit can only apply to one move, not the entire team's and you must make your target clear within your post.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:38:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam throws his tera orb at his meganium. terastalization takes place, using a different force to combat the dynergy that leaks into the air from the attack.

water drips from the meganium from the terastalization, clumping the sands underneath their feet for a better hold. it skids from its earlier attack and turned to launch its own.

"razor leaf!"

a flurry of leaves swarm the bronzong that had been slowed down by the earlier attack. the meganium cries as green fills the monochromatic brown of the desert.

Hj3Swn|6
+5 ROUND MODIFIER
+10 TERA
+10 SHIFT
+20 BOOST
+20 SUPPORT

MEGANIUM
water tera
HEAL PULSE
RAZOR LEAF
LEECH SEED
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPY

SUPPORT
SNIPE // STRIKE
BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT

• using SNIPE effect

SNIPE - moves with a high critical-hit ratio or perfect critical-hit chance can double their total roll if they roll a 90 or above after modifiers.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:47:07 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Razz is forced to cover an ear as the bronzong rings it's bell to something near ear shattering. Though he saves one hand to help cover his Vileplume as he knows he would eventually recover, but he needed his pokemon to be in better shape than him if they were to continue to contribute anything. [break][break]

"Roger," Razz replies back to Fernando's order despite the ringing in his ears. Eyes going wide at the devastating blow one of the strangers managed to blow. A small smile going under the mask as their chances seemed to be improving, looks like the strangers were more capable than he thought. He gives another order as the plant glows green as she goes for a TRAILBLAZE to attack, aiming to want to hit harder next turn with her newly gained speed.

sJT|rGdY [break]
+10 SHIFT [break][break]

[break]
Razor Leaf[break]
Trailblaze [break]
Aromatheraphy [break]
Grassy Terrain [break]
Leech Seed [break]
Petal Dance [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+ +
[break]+ using BOOST

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:47:31 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
They seemed to actually get the monster mad this time, which was great for reading their possible progress but terrible for their survival odds. The bell tolled, a nearly deafening ring dissipating the raging sands with its force. Oscar covered his ears, yelling as his eardrums barely maintained their integrity. "HOW DID IT GET EVEN LOUDER?!"

Babayaga gritted its teeth, pulling his hood tighter to muffle the sound. He needed to gain speed if he was going to get out of range of this cacophony. Or perhaps getting out of range was not the answer. Perhaps he needed to ring the bell even harder. Babayaga turned sharply, suddenly gaining speed as he ripped toward the tolling bell (Trailblaze). The air rippled around his body as he torpedoed forward, on track to deal a mighty blow to the titan.

9Q5mMOzv

+10 SHIFT

Ominous Wind--BOOST//STRIKE
Razor Leaf--SNIPE//STRIKE
Trailblaze--BOOST//STRIKE

Using the BOOST effect.

BOOST: Moves that raise or have a chance to raise the user's attack, special attack, or speed add a +20 modifier to the user's next attack in the following round.

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:50:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 390/1500

Bronzong raises its arms as it releases an eerie sound that summons a sudden downpour that drenches the battlefield. The rain is thick and obscures vision, making it hard to see.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
A team member must clear the rain with a move of some kind. Success grants that team member a +10 modifier to their current attack.

[attr="class","bossroll"]9qToUyyl

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 124 + 10 = 134

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:05:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

THE POKEMON FALTERS. it sways just enough to betray the fact that they’re slowly whittling it down. key blows leave deep impressions and the rain clears away the hazardous weather. as mud drips off its surface in place of blood, fernando sees victory beyond their grasp.

restrain it!

his LILLIGANT fires several LEECH SEEDS like a volley of cannons. the sprouts uproot the minute they make contact, sprawling across the smooth, steel canvas. they encroach in every possible nook, binding the pokemon down.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
> > >

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT
CRUSH
SNIPE // STRIKE

uZJ7LZOI
+10 SHIFT

- uses SUPPORT on

SUPPORT - add a +20 modifier to any of the next three team members' attacks that come after this move, as long as it's used before the original user posts again. this benefit can only apply to one move, not the entire team's and you must make your target clear within your post.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:07:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"pokemon cry when they get hurt, y'know," he sasses oscar. "basic stuff."

in the midst of banter, rain starts to fall from the skies. priam, unprepared for the sudden downpour, yelps in surprise when water drips down his clothes.

he turns to the bronzong, aiming to end the encounter right there and then.

"leech seed!"

the meganium throws its seeds at the giant pokemon, its roots grasping on the giant metallic bell. a cry from the terastalized grass-type comes out, directing the sapped energy to 's decidueye.

04SnjlSh
+10 SHIFT

MEGANIUM
water tera
HEAL PULSE
RAZOR LEAF
LEECH SEED
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPY

SUPPORT
SNIPE // STRIKE
BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:09:00 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]

The rain falls, and the water makes his body feel heavy but for now their ground is still stable thanks to the Terrain. Just needed to push a little further now as Razz grabs out his own Terra Orb and allows the shine to engulf his vileplume. "Our turn," Shining brightly she ready her attack as fast as he new speed and power allows as the leaves from her pedals begin to spin before striking. [break][break]

Leaves rushing out like a tornado as she uses RAZOR LEAF to strike, hoping she could do as well as the others despite knowing her power is more in support rather than sniping.

[break][break]
hizNaa3o [break]
+10 SHIFT [break]
+20 Support [break]
+10 Gimmick[break]
+20 Boost[break]

[break]
Razor Leaf[break]
Trailblaze [break]
Aromatheraphy [break]
Grassy Terrain [break]
Leech Seed [break]
Petal Dance [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+ +
[break]+ using SNIPE + TERRA

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:12:30 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The sand was replaced by rain, an otherwise welcome change in weather now far more foreboding. Oscar looked up through his drenched bangs as the bell loomed over them, its eyes blazing with fury. If this goes on any longer, they would be crushed.

Yet Oscar believed in his pokemon, and the pokemon of his allies. He would not allow this random encounter with a giant living bell mark his end. He cried out to Babayaga, "Baba, you have the power to finish this! Imagine it's trying to steal my berries!"

Babayaga's eyes flashed, the rage that fueled his stalwart guard of Oscar's garden suddenly filling him with determination. His allies had his back, and now he would not let them down. He swung around toward the bell once more, extending his wings as wide as he could. He let his passion rage through his body, flapping into a headlong rush. Once in range, he swung both of his wings in a vertical arc (Leaf Blade).

The strike was far larger than anticipated, no doubt thanks to the fire in his heart and the help of its comrades. It split the sky, ripping apart the storm and shining the sun's light onto the bell. Emblazoned by the rays of the furious sun, Babayaga aimed to split the beast.

fwStp__x

+20 BOOST
+20 SUPPORT
+10 SHIFT
+10 PROMPT

Ominous Wind
Razor Leaf
Trailblaze
Leaf Blade

Using SNIPE effect.

SNIPE: Moves with a high critical-hit ratio or perfect critical-hit chance can double their total roll if they roll a 90 or above after modifiers.
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:14:52 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: -156/1500

Bronzong’s body begins to crack and shudder as the final blow lands. With a deafening toll, the sentinel collapses, its dynergy dissipating. The mighty construct crumbles into the sand, defeated, and the desert is left shaking from the immense sound. As the dust settles, an ominous groan echoes in the distance, hinting at an even greater threat lurking nearby.

[attr="class","bountytotal"]CLAIM YOUR REWARDS IN THE SHOP

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing