Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 19:44:27 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Mauville. Genny had JUST been here, dealing with a certain red-headed problem terrorizing the streets with bombs (), but someone she needed to check in on today was an old friend, . How many conflicts had they been near each other in? He's the leader here in Mauville. And while she didn't succeed in the Silph Cup, it gave her incredible insight.[break][break]

Walking with her Arcanine, Zagreus, she'd head straight to the Gym firstly. She remembers seeing him on the Megalopolan ship, and while she was just as hurt, her wounds were manageable. Minor concussions and all. She didn't know the extent of Josh's.[break][break]

She recalls Meteno... all the pain people suffered there.[break][break]

"Josh, you here?" she calls out, looking around the Gym proper. Her eyes are focused, a lot more so than when she first entered the region.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM, MISSION[break]
- Heading to the Mauville Gym, Genny wants to check in on Josh. Her intention is clear, she just wants to talk. Catch-up.[break]
- With Zagreus the Arcanine, she calls out as she enters inside, looking around the Gym she'd frequented before.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 20:50:22 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As and Zagreus entered the Gym's office interior, needing to be watchful that the Arcanine didn't bump any light fixtures, she would be able to spot Josh speaking to his secretary, SHELLY SPIEL. The young racer's left arm was covered in a thick, white wrap that limited how much he could bend his elbow. Were she to eavesdrop, she would be able to ascertain a serious conversation between the two.

"Shelly, I hate to put this on you, but I need you to send out an internal email about an Interim Gym Leader position. With my arm, I simply can't handle challenger volume like I used to. Certainly not for racing challenges."

"Josh, I am so very sorry this happened to you," Shelly replied. "No one deserves what happened to you on that ship. It's important that you take care of yourself. Get through rehab the best you can, and you'll be able to get back to what you love."

"Thank you," the Gym Leader gratefully replied. "Get a form up on our intranet, and I'll read the responses as I can. No external hires for this position. We're only promoting from within, and this is only until I'm out of rehab. Kind of like when I had to promote Shawn after Meteno."

With a nod, Josh's secretary got back to work just as Genny called out to him. "Oh, hey Genny - long time no see! Can I help you?"

{PC: 1}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Racing Grounds.
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 21:27:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Zagreus was so careful, at least as careful as he could be, but everytime he bumped into something, Genny quickly managed to grab it. Good reflexes! She would move with Zag closer to the spot where Josh was speaking to his secretary, and as her mouth opened, she got to hear things she shouldn't have.[break][break]

A Taillow with a clipped wing wouldn't fly.[break][break]

When Josh finishes his conversation, Genny didn't hide that she heard. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but she was stunned. She couldn't hide, and how could she with a giant dog? Even Zagreus looked on sadly.[break][break]

"Hey Josh... nothing like that. I was checking in on you-" It felt like just yesterday, they had been running through the Silph Cup. Genny had just passed him, and managed to get into a close-to-top spot from the bottom. She could feel the waves, smell the seasalt as it battered against Uzi. She made him proud in a moment.[break][break]

Only to be met with what happened on the ship to shatter that reality.[break][break]

She reaches over towards Zagreus. "I grabbed before I came. I mostly wanted to make sure you were alright after-" ... the ship. "Here. A basket of fruits. Sorry, I didn't know if you were hurt... I'd have gotten a card." She stares at his arm.[break][break]

She wasn't okay.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Genny hears the conversation, and after Josh says hello, collects a basket of fruits she bought.[break]
- Regretfully, while she looks sad, she wishes she got a get-well-soon card. She hates this. The Megalopolan threat... and the Rocket one just kept doing this.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 21:31:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's face mirrored Genny's, under the understanding that whether she intended to or not, she was likely eavesdropping. "I appreciate you coming to check on me," he answered, trying to downplay things somewhat. "Thanks. How'd you know I like bananas so much?" Perhaps she had learned from overhearing celebrity gossip. Either way, he wasn't going to turn down fresh fruit.

As the topic of conversation turned toward the Megalopolan ship, Josh understood why she was so somber. She had been there, too, hadn't she? She had known the day Josh had exposed the secret of the RAINBOW FEATHER pinned to his shirt. Josh became increasingly uncomfortable as the heads of other patrons turned toward them. "Genny, would you prefer to continue this conversation in my office or over a trail ride around the concourse? It won't be the fast ride you're used to, but it'll be something."

{PC: 2}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Racing Grounds.
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:11:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Bananas? "Lucky guess?" Okay, maybe she did a little more homework. Bananas were important for potassium. Helped the nerve signals, with muscle contractions, blood vessel relaxants, and heart health. Overall, just health benefits. But, she did maybe know a little. And perfectly ripe too.[break][break]

Maybe she saw on a tabloid once. Whose to say?[break][break]

Course the conversation would get somber... and with the Megalopolan ship on the brain, Josh offers a private place to speak. Genny nods. "I could use the fresh air... and you could-" use the ride. She dims entirely before she looks back to his cast. And it kills her on the inside, to have to see him like this. Guy didn't deserve this. He ran the Gym.[break][break]

In a small way, Genny blames herself more and more for the occurences the Megalopolan caused.[break][break]

"So, who will be your riding buddy? A Mudsdale named Tatter Trot?" she wanted to brighten the mood, and smile at him. Anything to get him to smile back.[break][break]

Even if that name was adorable for a Mudsdale.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Whether its a lucky guess, or Genny actually looked into it, she'd never tell. But when Josh offers to go somewhere private, Genny agrees.[break]
- Trying to lighten the mood, she makes a pun and hopes that wordplay would help the emotional scars that not being able to ride must have been causing Josh.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 8:16:10 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Bananas were indeed helpful for the particular health situation Josh found himself in, what with his arm bones still healing. They were serviceable in low-stress environments, but nothing like holding the reins of a Pokémon moving at breakneck speed... or worse yet, gripping the thundercloud of a certain electric tiger that could outrun a firearm's bullets with a Quick Attack. Even after his arm was fully healed, getting used to speed like that would be an ordeal of its own.

Josh knew what Genny intended to finish that sentence with. "I know. And I wish I could get on him. I'm under doctor's orders to only ride psychic Pokémon or horse Pokémon until I've been through enough rehab. Ever since... then... now that the world knows, I've wanted to share with all my friends, including you, the joy of my childhood dream."

Once Josh led them outside, he whistled for Dashie, his Galarian Rapidash, to come to his aid. He and Raiden, a swift-looking Zebstrika, slid to a stop near the Gym Leader, the psychic-type quick to levitate him into the electric-type's saddle. "I'm not strong enough to lift myself onto a Pokémon one-handed, and my arm's not strong enough to help me climb on alone. It sucks. So much. Like I said, though, my dream..."

He plucked the RAINBOW FEATHER from his shirt, drawing the Sign that had shown him. The last favor the Top Champion had done for him before he passed away. Electrified ash hung in the air as it coalesced into the form of a monochrome, emotionless Beast.

"Genny... meet Swift."

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:03:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The stride beside of Josh was low-energy, that much was certain. Being told that the rider of the region could not ride for awhile while under rehab, that was debilitating. But to be shown a dream? A childhood dream that he had, that was special. What was that? The redhead looks on curiously, her glance now set to Dashie. So cute, so fluffy, Genny had to at least ruffle the head of the Galarian Rapidash.[break][break]

"Just like mom's," she remarks to herself. When she pulls herself onto Zagreus proper, she seats herself on the Arcanine's back, the Arcanine giving a ruff and small bark, as he turns forward to face Josh, and the duo watch on as he takes the feather out, and does an odd motion.[break][break]

And then.[break][break]

Her jaw drops. "Wha-"[break][break]

There they stand, the dog of lightning. Genny's hazel eyes focus all over it. From head-to-toe, the redhead wants desperately to figure it out, but she has to stop. As she slides back off of Zagreus, she takes a step closer.[break][break]

"Josh. How in the world-"[break][break]

Swift the Raikou. Like in the presence of a god. She kneels.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Watching Josh go through this is the equivalent of watching a puppy getting kicked on Christmas morning. Remarks about the Galarian Rapidash. Just like her mom's.[break]
- When Josh summons Raikou, she gets off Zag, and is in awe. She kneels to the Raikou.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 23:39:55 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Dashie whinnied playfully when Genny ran her hand through his mane. "Oh, did your mother own one as well?" Josh asked. "They really are gentle Pokémon. Couldn't ask for a better Pokémon to learn how to ride with." It was true; Galarian Rapidash were among the easiest Pokémon to learn with; their gait was steady, they were responsive, and their psychic abilities could keep a rider from falling, reinforcing their balance.

The reaction to Swift was expected; being in the presence of Johto's god of speed had to be overwhelming. The tiger was big enough that Josh could pet the top of his crown even while seated on the Rapidash's back. Swift purred in response to the affection, its rumbling throat sounding like distant thunder that Genny may have been able to feel, even from her distance.

"He was 's last gift to me before he died at Mount Chimney. It's like our Top Champion knew the hour of his death."

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 7:46:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny responds, Dashie was so playful and loving already. "She did. Little Ponyta back from her life in Galar. When I got to see her, she was an old Rapidash... I called her Tatter Trot a lot. Wasn't even her name." she smiles, the happy little memory pleasing to the mind. A memory of the simpler times, when good always triumphed over evil, where the good guys won. That sentiment was lost to time.[break][break]

Just as it was when Josh brought up . Genny's heart sank low into her stomach. Just this year, she challenged Kyle in the Vital City Tournament and lost spectactularly. Her face was hung low.[break][break]

She knew of it, but no details. Josh knew something more. "Swift was his Pokem-" she stops outright. Genny's eyes sag downwards. How many more people had to suffer? "How did he... go? If it's not too much to ask?" Josh had to know something. She had to step up herself.[break][break]

Her goal of wanting to defeat Kyle was... never going to happen now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Genny regales a story about a Rapidash back home. An old Rapidash she called Tatter Trot.[break]
- Asks about Kyle. What happened? Her heart sank. She wanted to know, especially the connection to Raikou.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 21:22:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The name brought a smile to Josh's face. "That's a cute name," he mused, the thought getting his mind off Kyle for a fleeting moment. He had fond memories of a few Pokémon still stuck between Johto, including a mean-spirited Lapras he never truly tamed. Classie was one rough ride -- certainly unconventional for the most common aquatic mount in the country.

That smile again turned upside down as Swift walked toward Genny, gently nuzzling her in an effort to comfort her if she allowed it. As a Ranger, she may have been able to see the link between the Beast's behavior and Josh's emotions. "Yes, Swift was Kyle's Pokémon. We met the December before last, when I got to go for a ride on him as a birthday present. And now, I can do so of my own accord... or I could, if my arm didn't get smashed in that ship. Fuck, this is so frustrating!" he swore. His professionalism was almost spotless when on the job, either as a Ranger or as a Gym Leader. To hear such foul language come from the Champion's mouth was a true rarity.

Josh thought that had killed Kyle. Or more accurately, Kyle had given his life to protect Matias. He had sworn that fact to secrecy; betraying Matias now would be to burn a bridge with him. They could be friends once again, now that Groudon was no longer influencing him. "He was at Mount Chimney when the volcano erupted. He died in the eruption," Josh told a half-truth. "No one's been able to recover his body. But given that he was the Great One's Avatar, I don't think he's truly dead. He's out there somewhere."

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 22:02:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

"Mt. Chimney..." An eruption? The world is at the brink of war, and it's a measly volcano that takes him out? She turns her gaze downwards, the look of sadness. That moment, in the Vital Tourney, their battle. Getting to experience a fight with THE Champ. A moment that she would never trade for anything, that battle... she cherishes it.[break][break]

But.[break][break]

When Swift nuzzles into her, Genny nearly jumps, but does her best to scritch the ears. It was a smart Pokemon, to comfort her so. "Hey there." she brushes the fur, and takes a moment to stop. Kyle may be alive? She wonders this... just a little.[break][break]

"No body means he's not confirmed dead... which is good. I want a rematch one day." she brightens up, trying to keep Josh in a much better mood. She ignores the unprofessionalism, the foul language not bothering her. She lets it sit.[break][break]

She turns to Josh again, and smiles.[break][break]

"Give it time. Besides. I need my rematch with you too one day soon. I still have a badge to get from you," she tries to beam to him, tries to make him feel better.[break][break]

"So rest up and get that arm in working condition... you hear me?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Genny won't believe that he's dead. Her rematch with is still one while the body is MIA.[break]
- She looks to Josh, and tries to lighten the mood, the Raikou having calmed her sadness. She tells Josh to rest, get better himself. She wants her Badge still. One day.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 3:22:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh, too, cherished his battle with the late Top Champion. He watched the recording of his match many times while he was in the hospital. It was a match any other candidate of the Champion Assessment would have killed for. From his perspective, Kyle truly went all-out, wielding his Patron against the Gym Leader. "I hope he's alive, too. I have a lot of questions about Swift. He was originally Kyle's Pokémon, and I don't know how to use him to his full potential. He has only been able to use Spark and Quick Attack under my control. And you know that wave of energy legendary Pokémon exude? Feels like you're being crushed under PRESSURE? Swift's not like that. It's like he's a shadow of the Beast I remembered him having, and I want to know why and what I can do to fix it. Sooner than later, before this war kicks into high gear."

Genny seemed to believe Josh's suspicions of Kyle not being dead after all; it brought a smile to his face in these trying times. "Thank you. No one else seems to buy that Kyle didn't truly die that day. I, too, would love to rematch with him one day. Show how much Swift and I have grown in understanding one another." One day, he imagined Swift and Entei would spar with one another. One day.

Josh sighed upon Genny's voicing of her sentiment to lay low. "Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time. I'll rest as much as I can and go through rehab as quickly as I'm comfortable... but war doesn't wait for Champions. I'm still one of Hoenn's Champions. I may not be an Avatar, but I've proven that I'm just as big of a threat to Rocket as an Avatar is." His frown turned into a smile at the mention of their Gym rematch. "I look forward to the day we can have our rematch. Perhaps that will be the day I get to... at last, live my childhood dream and... race Swift. Race on Raikou's back, going as fast as he can muster."

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 19:51:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Hearing that Swift is like a shadow of a beast. And Genny is hopeful that he will come to, that Josh will ride the lightning once more. But he's here, in flesh. No pressure, sure, but one day he will give that to Josh here.[break][break]

"You're going to get better." Genevieve's lips curve upwards, as she turns towards Josh. She has to continue to believe that, because if she doesn't, she'll falter and fall. For now, she stays upright. "And when you do, we'll have our ride again. Okay?" she holds her fist outwards towards Josh. A lovely smile on her face, the sun behind her. Even with the trauma she holds, with all the pain, she will shine on.[break][break]

The sun shines on, whether the clouds cover it, or the night comes, the sun shines again. And she will embody that to keep his spirits up.[break][break]

"And the day you can live out that dream, you'll cross it off that bucket list. Then you can aim for the next one."

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Genny believes in Josh, enough so that Swift will get there. And he'll ride again. He has to.[break]
- She holds her fist out for him. She holds it ready, and keeps her sunny smile pre-First Wave. And then once he lives his dream, he can dream another one up.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 20:52:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh would get better. He may have lacked strength in his arm, but he had the willpower to recover that strength. The desire to be able to saddle up again and go faster than anyone else in Hoenn. The Ranger's words helped a lot. At his lowest points, sometimes all the Champion needed was a pep talk. "If that's a Gym Challenge, I look forward to it. And I'm confident you'll do well this time," he smiled for perhaps the first time all afternoon.

The future was uncertain. He had crossed "befriending Raikou" off his bucket list. Soon, he would cross off "steering Raikou at full speed" off that list. What would be the next item? Only time would tell.

Josh returned the fist with a bump from the one attached to his good arm. "The next time you see me, I may be delivering messages and medicine by lightning strike," he bragged. "If your schedule's too tight to make any of the appointments in the near future, let me know. I may be able to finagle something."

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
you will ride again [s]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 20:12:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven