snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 1:14:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

with a frown, she raises a hand upward and lets it drift through the air...

[break][break]

"careful."

[break][break]

the alchemist's warning is foreboding, eerie against the stillness of the desert. she despises the lack of movement, the way space ripples yet holds firm all the same.

[break][break]

"something's not right."

[break][break]

they're supposed to intercept a colossal pokemon here, aren't they? a quick glance is stolen toward her team, committing the faces of , , and to memory. do they feel the inner bands of the storm approaching too? the eye is about to leave them, isn't it...

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 12:31:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie wasn't sure what he was more nervous about; encountering the giant Pokemon hidden somewhere in the sands, or the fact that he'd been appointed to a team that included two of the League's top brass. When one of the two raised her hand in cautious warning, Eddie almost tripped over himself when he abruptly stopped to listen, [break][break]

“Oh shit, somethin' up?” [break][break]

He looked back to and searchingly. Being about as perceptive as a rock, Eddie hadn't noticed anything particularly concerning outside of the usual sand-flinging and obnoxious winds that the desert had to offer. [break][break]

But maybe Beau could sense that something was amiss. The bull snorted with agitation and his spiraling tails swished from side to side. Eddie gently placed a hand on the Pokemon's dark flank; something was coming, and he silently hoped he could help contend with whatever it was that was about to raise it's ugly head.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 18:00:11 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

It's a dream come true to be offered to come along on this expedition with someone she looked up to, in Councilwoman . Genny loved it, and with her recently evolved Sceptile following behind, there was a pep to Genny's step as she walked. Her Ranger outfit was customized to help with the sun, a red visor she could push upwards, letting her see.[break][break]

Though it was unlikely customized to help with a giant Pokemon, especially when gave them pause. Something wasn't the desert, an stillness that left a creeping chill up her spine.[break][break]

"Maybe we found it?"[break][break]

Hazel eyes search about the place, moving between and Penny, before back down. She absentmindedly rushes a hand through her hair, touching on the Mega Earring she had for Sherwood. They'd never practiced the transformation. Sherwood was just as concerned, the neck bangle that would allow her to transform not something either party was used to.[break][break]

Genny's afraid. But that won't stop her from showing the higher-ups what she was made of.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- Excitedly following suit from those in the lead, Genny stops when Illeana says she spots something up.[break]
- She looks to Penny and Eddie, and just sweats. Sherwood the Sceptile is at the ready.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 8:30:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Combat wore at her nerves more than it should. A year spent leading a region was like pushing through a quagmire wrought with danger. Every step was precarious, every decision was life altering.
[break][break]

And yet she still felt as she always did: defenseless.
[break][break]

didn't need to make call to the quiet - Penelope could feel it.
[break][break]

"Maintain caution then. Reduce blind spots, if possible."
[break][break]

Her eyes shifted to her right, grazing Luacios' silhouette. Seldom in action, the pokemon was far from the Blaziken she'd grown accustom to, but he held his station with surefire confidence. If something was coming, he would know, and he would defend against it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 15:34:59 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1500/1500

A colossal Claydol emerges from the desert sands, enveloped in a swirling barrier of dynergy. Its multiple eyes glow with an eerie light as its head and arms spin in place. The air crackles with anticipation as this ancient guardian prepares to challenge the intruders.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
The team must roll a combined total over 150 to break Claydol's barrier. Failure results in the boss gaining a +10 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]GPjodB|X

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 211

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]• • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
···
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 18:20:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

well, shit.

[break][break]

the colossal claydol emerges as an oddity of nature, overrun with dynergy and large unblinking eyes all focused on their team. her body tenses and the vaporeon at her side hisses lowly.

[break][break]

"focus the barrier!"

[break][break]

she looks to their team, entrusting each of them to take up the role of offense as she and her vaporeon prepare for a more support-oriented stance.

[break][break]

"we'll back you up."

[break][break]

the vaporeon begins a helping hand, aimed at 's sceptile, to boost whichever attack the grass type will use.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]AOsTRFsW [break]
[break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 10:58:35 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The Claydol's red eyes sent a shiver down Eddie's spine as it emerged from the sands. Something about them seemed to peer judgmentally down upon him, regarding him as little more than an ant beneath it's massive bulk. He stole a look towards the others before deciding upon his course of action, [break][break]

“We'll draw the big guy's line a'fire!” Eddie called as his bull charged into the fray, “Give you guys a chance to cook up somethin' big.” [break][break]

Black hooves swathed in rolling waves and sea spray dashed across the shifting sands with blinding speed. The AQUA JET sailed toward the Claydol, and Beau lowed with bellicose fury. [break][break]

AQUA JET, RAGING BULL, CLOSE COMBAT, LASH OUT, WILD CHARGE, DOUBLE-EDGE, WAVE CRASH, TERA BLAST
[break]
VaSX2ceh

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]rush: roll twice and select the higher result from the two rolls [break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 15:42:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The wind from the emerging Claydol flows through all, nearly pushing over the tiny Ranger, but a defiant step forward keeps her grounded on both feet.[break][break]

With and providing the support, Genny smiles, pulling her fist down. Sherwood gets down on all fours, the big gecko charging within the sunlight.[break][break]

Right. One breath in. She closes her eyes. Genny knew where this was going already.[break][break]

"I won't let you all down," she gives a friendly smile, before looking towards Sherwood, powered by the sun, given a clear line by Eduardo, and supported by Illeana.[break][break]

"Go." With all the speed she could muster, the Sceptile rushes forward, leaning forward, as the sun brilliantly over the yellow nodules on her back, both arms coated in the light of the sun, as she charges with the biggest strike they had from the get-go. A SOLAR BLADE charged with the hot desert sun, moves to collide.[break][break]

Like a clap of thunder, Sherwood appears on the other side, the blade making its contact in an instant.[break][break]

ZALlURG0 + 20 + 20

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- MOVES COOLDOWNS : Energy Ball / Double Team / Solar Blade / Leaf Blade / Scale Shot / Shed Tail[break]
- Genny sees the Claydol, and nearly is knocked down, but being given the support, she takes her breath in, closing her eyes as Sherwood gathers sunlight.[break]
- Upon her friendly smile, she promises to collect on what they gave. She orders Sherwood forward, and the Sceptile charges quickly with a SOLAR BLADE, landing the attack as fast as a thunderclap.[break]
- MAIN ACTION: SOLAR BLADE - CRUSH +20 roll & HELPING HAND ASSIST +20 roll

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 9:28:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"Nice work. But we can't let up yet."
[break][break]

Her eyes dancing from , to , to , there was notable tinge of confidence breaking through the gold. This might've been a team clumped together through convivence, but it was going to be the team to kill this giant, and earn themselves another day.
[break][break]

"Finish it up - Lucario. Fire off a Focus blast."
[break][break]

The pokemon obeyed, as any guardsman would, taking position to her right. His paws aligned themselves in front of his line of sight, creating the perfect surface for compact shreds of energy to collect. They compiled aggressively, forcing more and more pressure into it's core, until releasing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

OQr22BOp+20

lucario uses focus blast[break]
CRUSH - Moves that deal damage and have 100 base power or higher and one-hit knockout moves receive a +20 modifier.

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 14:41:08 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1185/1500

The dynergy surrounding Claydol shatters with a thunderous crack, revealing its imposing figure. Its eyes glow menacingly as it charges into battle with its spinning arms.

A team member must find and target a weak point on Claydol's spinning arms. Success grants a +5 modifier to the next attack by that one team member.

[attr="class","bossroll"]x8aP2qxE

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 280

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:46:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the dynergy shatters in a pretty display of red glitter, but the claydol still advances on their group all the same.

[break][break]

"good, now stop the arms!"

[break][break]

and with that, her expression scrunches with sharp focus.

[break][break]

they'll need support, she believes... right?

[break][break]

with a nod toward her vaporeon, the water type begins to use wish on 's sceptile. once they utilize the strength of support, they can begin the full throttle assault.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]lVXss6NK [break]
[break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 15:21:10 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“On it!” [break][break]

's command was immediately acted upon. Eddie called out to the bull skidding across the sands with foam-swathed hooves, [break][break]

“Beau, I needja ta throw a spanner in the works!” he bellowed over the whirling sands, “Hit 'em hard!” [break][break]

The bull bellowed his assent as the sea-foam lapping at his hooves vanished, and he suddenly pivoted to face the titan fully. For as long as the two had known each other, Beau understood his trainer's intent with a familiar exactness. [break][break]

Waiting for the Claydol to swing low with it's rapidly rotating arms, the Tauros leapt forward with tremendous force, slamming his body into the mess of clay limbs with a DOUBLE-EDGEd strike. It would hurt Beau almost as much as it would hurt the gigantic figure, but neither he nor his trainer were in the business of half-assing anything they did.[break][break]

AQUA JET, RAGING BULL, CLOSE COMBAT, LASH OUT, WILD CHARGE, DOUBLE-EDGE, WAVE CRASH, TERA BLAST
[break]
nwcpTYVt+20

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]crush: moves that deal damage and have 100 base power or higher receive a +20 modifier[break]
beau uses double-edge to crash his way into the claydol's arms [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 15:58:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Wow. Seeing the team in full swing, this was the real deal. continued to provide support, and from , , and Genny's own assault, they were making solid progress.[break][break]

"No problem!"[break][break]

If she needed to aim at the arms, Genny would pave the way to get there. With a gloved hand to her chin, and Sherwood encircling around the massive Claydol, Genny watched Beau's strike into the arms.[break][break]

"Sherwood, suppressive fire!" Genny orders out.[break][break]

It was her time to provide the supporting strike, and with the empowering SUPPORT from Illeana's Vaporeon, the Sceptile would feel her energy reinvigorated, and with a flip, fires out 4 SCALE SHOTs from her tail towards the Claydol. As she fires each to strike at the Claydol's eyes, she attempts to give the cover needed for the Lucario to make their strike. Sherwood would land after firing, and continue encircling the foe, the energy from the wish providing a second wind.[break][break]

3_DI|5_X + 10 + 20

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- MOVES COOLDOWNS : Energy Ball / Double Team / Solar Blade / Leaf Blade / Scale Shot / Shed Tail[break]
- Seeing that Beau has gone in for the heavy hits on the arms, Genny takes the support from Ille, and orders Sherwood to fire out a SCALE SHOT to suppressive fire, helping to cover Penny and Eddie's attacks.[break]
- Sherwood flips in the air, and fires out 4 shots, attacking the Claydol in the eyes to at least keep its attention on her.[break]
- MAIN ACTION: SCALE SHOT - STRIKE +10 & WISH - SUPPORT +20

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 5:46:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Limbs were spinning like knives. Sharp and precise, every swoosh of wind brandished the overt lethality it held. Which was why, despite the way the claydol reclined to every hit taken, Penelope continued to proceed with caution. Better to secure a victory than risk early celebration.
[break][break]

The four scale shots left their enemy rattled. Its entire body shook, clearly in shock of the damage taken. While some limbs twitched with movement, unable to react, others gained vengeful resilience. They stretched out toward the trainer and her sceptile, no different than bullets whizzing through the air.
[break][break]

" ," Penelope called out, her voice gruff, "watch out!"
[break][break]

But there was no evading the weight of animalistic instinct. So the councilwoman did the next best thing: she sent forth her Lucario, who released a barrage of punches onto the incoming pillars of flesh. Any weak spot located wound be exploited, all with purpose of providing enough time to move.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

DYbk|uRb

lucario uses METEOR MASH[break]
BOOST - Moves that raise or have a chance to raise the user's attack, special attack, or speed add a +20 modifier to the user's next attack in the following round.

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 6:37:43 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 856/1500

With a surge of dynergy, Claydol manifests a powerful psychic vortex from its spinning body. The ground quakes as the whirlwind pulls with irresistible strength, challenging the team's resilience.

To withstand the psychic onslaught and remain grounded, the team must roll a combined total over 300. Failure grants the boss a +30 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]gVNKX9j6

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 235

···
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times