snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 16:41:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

as the team continues to overcome the colossal beast before them, she keeps a slight distance. it's not time to get into the thick of it all just yet...

[break][break]

she still plays the role of support for now, a familiar slot she thought she had outgrown long ago. somehow, it's nice to not give in to the violent whispers as they rise up along the blowing winds.

[break][break]

"hold strong!"

[break][break]

the ground quakes as her vaporeon summons a rain dance. it'll take full effect within a few minutes, but they must overcome this onslaught first...

[attr="class","oocnotes"]RLcifJGO [break]
[break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 17:02:05 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rain was mostly unheard of in the arid desert, but dear God, those first few cooling drops were already the most soothing thing Eddie could have asked for in that moment. It would take more than just this light sprinkle to embolden the strongest of Beau's attacks, but Eddie still had a few other tricks up his sleeve to tide them over until the rain came down in earnest, [break][break]

“Nice job!” he called in praise both to his prized bull and his sisters-in-arms, “Let's keep the pressure up!” [break][break]

The Tauros, still in close proximity to the many-armed Claydol, reared back and charged again into its bulky body. Horns and hooves and tails thrashed in a bout of CLOSE COMBAT, a maelstrom of violence aiming to overwhelm the clay creature with impossible force. Eddie watched with trepidation, hoping that a strong enough strike would work to interrupt the psychic storm the titan was conjuring all around them. [break][break]

AQUA JET, RAGING BULL, CLOSE COMBAT, LASH OUT, WILD CHARGE, DOUBLE-EDGE, WAVE CRASH, TERA BLAST
[break]
0JSwVM7w+20, +5

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]crush: moves that deal damage and have 100 base power or higher receive a +20 modifier[break]
+5 mod from specifically targeting the claydol's arms last round (i think?) [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 22:34:39 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

The warning from is not met on deaf ears; both gecko and Trainer act as one, without words, without thought, running on base instinct. The world slows down. Genny jumps upwards.[break][break]

"Tank it!"[break][break]

Sherwood spins around, slapping Genny backwards with her bushy tree tail as the rain cascades over them both. And in a moment, the big gecko fires out her tail again, a tree before herself, used to protect against the wrath of the Claydol in a SHED TAIL. The Claydol's eyes are on her and Genny. All Sherwood can do is ensure they hold fast.[break][break]

Genny's eyes are filled with fire.[break][break]

UHv6eXIi

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- MOVES COOLDOWNS : Energy Ball / Double Team / Solar Blade / Leaf Blade / Scale Shot / Shed Tail[break]
- Penny's warning is not on deaf ears, and the world slows down. Ordering to tank it, Genny jumps to let Sherwood spin on her heel and slap her back to protect her.[break]
- In the same motion, as the rain pours, Sherwood fires off her tail in a SHED TAIL to tank the attack fully for both.[break]
- MAIN ACTION: SHED TAIL - SHIELD: Protection on +90 from damage.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:28:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The shared fire of battle wasn't lost. In her heart, pounding through her chest, she felt its passion curl all around. It was an internal battery empowering her to continue and weather the storm.
[break][break]

"Lucario - Extreme speed," she roared over the den of battle.
[break][break]

Just barely, the lucario caught the directive and kicked off, the fighting type went for the ankles, the arms, and every weak point it could identify.
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

8hWEiSSN+20[break]
EXREME SPEED

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]·
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 14:46:57 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 494/1500

Claydol's eyes light up, and it begins to shoot powerful beams in all directions, scorching the sand around it, turning it into glass.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
A team member must dodge the beams and find an opening to attack. Success grants that team member a +10 modifier to their current attack.

[attr="class","bossroll"]VVRRidey

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 217

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]• • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 23:30:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

rain pitter patters down as rain dance takes hold of the world around them. she swipes the back of her hand across her forehead, trying to direct her bangs out of her eyes. they drip water all the same.

[break][break]

and it feels like they're making more progress than not, but she still feels the inner coils of anxiety twisting and turning throughout her body. the claydol fires off beam after beam, sand becomes fragile glass, and she looks to her team for full power.

[break][break]

"hit it with everything you've got."

[break][break]

any stray beams that target the team, she has her vaporeon try to knock away with hydro pump. even if she can't fully shield them right now, she still plays support to their more experienced firepower.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]GYu3zSO4 +10 shift (rain dance) +20 crush [break]
[break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:03:13 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
With the drizzle turning into a proper summer storm, Eddie knew it was time to break out the big guns, [break][break]

“Alright, now that's what I'm talkin' about!” [break][break]

Even the lasers cutting glassy paths through the sand did little to dampen his spirits as he reached for the Tera Orb at his belt. Beau bellowed as he circled back around for another strike, [break][break]

“C'mon Beau, let's show 'em what we're made of!” [break][break]

He turned to flash a grin at his teammates before the Tera Orb in his hand flared to life. Dazzling sparks of blue and white danced along its surface, and with a toss over to the charging bull, the Tauros too would shine with all the prismatic colors of the raging sea. Sailing past the worst of the Claydol's attacks, the bull's body became cloaked in surging waves, and with one more fierce roar, Beau slammed into the clay titan with a forceful WAVE CRASH. [break][break]

AQUA JET, RAGING BULL, CLOSE COMBAT, LASH OUT, WILD CHARGE, DOUBLE-EDGE, WAVE CRASH, TERA BLAST
[break]
8KCv4DzI+20, +10, +10

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]beau terastallizes into a pure water type, uses wave crash [break]
crush: moves that deal damage and have 100 base power or higher receive a +20 modifier[break]
+10 from shift (rain) and +10 from gimmick (water tera) [break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 21:13:39 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

The tail doesn't perfectly block the strike, and while it's shed to allow a cushion, while @penny came in for the speedy takedown. But the Claydol wasn't done. The moment it started its lasers, Genny's hand reflexively goes to her head. If the Claydol was going all out, so would she.[break][break]

As the rain cascades, her hair mats to her face. "You heard her Ille, Sherwood! Everything we got!" Her gloved hand rushes through her hair, revealing the Mega Earring, the green jewel inlaced within it.[break][break]

There was no time for hesitation. This was their debut, and all Genny could do was hope Sherwood could take it! She'd practiced with Venus, even with Ajax, but not with Sherwood. Surrounded in a rainbow orb, a flash of light, and the roar, Sherwood's body morphs to the Mega, the Dragon type inlaid upon her form, as the rain falls harder.[break][break]

's Vaporeon cleared the way with every HYDRO PUMP, and 's Tauros was paving the way forward. She could see it! "Follow Beau, and launch!" If all the lasers were following Beau to hit them, and the Vaporeon cleared the way...[break][break]

Then all they needed was one shot. They had to make it count.[break][break]

"Slice'em down!" As she charges, racing towards and near behind the Tauros, she would wait for the moments right before the WAVE CRASH, hopping upwards onto the bull, and throwing her whole body upwards, a cross of LEAF BLADES meant to cleave the Claydol down. Would it be enough?[break][break]

F4pOQNgY + 10 + 10

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM[break]
- MOVES COOLDOWNS : Energy Ball / Double Team / Solar Blade / Leaf Blade / Scale Shot / Shed Tail[break]
- No time to hesitate. Illeana says to hit the gas, and Eduardo is hitting the gas. Genny follows suit, even if she's uncertain, and Mega Evolves Sherwood.[break]
- Following Beau and seeing the path to a crit, Genny orders Sherwood to follow behind Beau, and charge for a big LEAF BLADE cross slash![break]
- MAIN ACTION: LEAF BLADE - SNIPE: Crits on 90+ after modifiers are applied & Gimmick +10 & Opening +10

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 1:34:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

While others took to the offense, little was done to their defenses. Limbs were flying, compelling the wind and ground to bend to its unnatural stretch. One false move would equate a kiss from death's sultry lips. "Lucario, keep to our defense!"
[break][break]

One by one, the vulpin would move, shielding back against the attacks that threatened their safety. QUICK GUARD made them fall with ease, each one slamming into the conjured guard with a solid thud.
[break][break]

It wasn't an gaudy showcase of skill, but it was what they needed for success to be ensured. Or, at least, its what Penelope thought they needed, for even the most overt victories felt like spies under disguise.
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

quick guard mainly [break]
lq_dH93W

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 1:38:13 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 54/1500

Claydol's eyes glow brightly as it begins to charge up for a massive, focused energy blast aimed at the team.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
A team member must disrupt Claydol’s concentration with a precise attack. Success grants a +5 modifier to the next attack by that team member.

[attr="class","bossroll"]kvfshbh5

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 96

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 1:45:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

they're so close... aren't they?

[break][break]

it feels like they're on the precipice of victory, with nike staring down upon them, but even small steps feel so colossal in the heat of the moment.

[break][break]

her eyes sweep across the team for a moment, committing their faces to a makeshift memory against a titan, before she steels herself. by her side, her vaporeon steps forward. they're ready for the final steps... whether it'll ensure victory or a crushing defeat. after a moment, her vaporeon calls forth a powerful blizzard in an attempt to obscure the claydol's vision and break its concentration.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]3ewx98t7 +20 crush [break]
[break]
bounties of the lost.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 14:00:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
They really were working like a well-oiled machine. Between Illeana's support, the deft followup by Genny, and the defenses offered by Penelope's QUICK GUARD, this poor bastard never stood a chance, [break][break]

“You still got some gas left in the tank, Beau?” [break][break]

The bull roared with a voice like booming thunder as the rain continued to fall all around them. Though the last bit of terastallized glow faded away like ephemeral sparks, Beau wouldn't need it to finish this. Charging one final time at the Claydol, the bull kicked and thrashed and bellowed, bucking like a RAGING BULL, bringing down the force of a furious tempest upon the clay idol that had the audacity to step up to the lot of them in the first place. [break][break]

[break]
l0Dhg11I+10, +10

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]beau uses raging bull [break]
strke: moves that deal damage receive a +10 modifier, including those with variable damage based on certain conditions[break]
+10 from shift (rain) and +10 from strike [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 16:46:25 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: -18/1500

Claydol’s form begins to spin uncontrollably as the final blow lands, its body cracking and glowing with intense light. With a deafening explosion, it shatters into pieces, the ancient guardian's dynergy dissipating into the desert winds, leaving nothing but silence and scattered fragments behind. As the dust settles, a distant, ominous roar echoes through the desert, hinting of an even greater menace yet to come.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gods & monsters [botl]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 1:46:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BOTL COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven