Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 2:34:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The courtyard had been a place of peace for her, back when the Rocket submarine had been an unfamiliar and intimidating affair. How many times had she tended to the gardens here in silence, hoping the higher-ups wouldn't acknowledge her as they passed her by?[break][break]

Things had reversed in many ways, but not all. She arrived here at the hours she knew no one would be present, reclining on a bench as she stared at the flowers flourishing in artificial sunlight.[break][break]

She'd gained enough control over herself to not blacken the entirety of this place with her every step. Despite that, she didn't dare get too close to the blossoms, for fear her touch would cause them to wither and perish.[break][break]

It seemed to be her way with most things. She ruined everything and everyone she touched.[break][break]

She had just hoped that would be an exception.[break][break]

"Beckett," she acknowledged the other underboss flatly, displeased he had been the one to interrupt her reverie. Despite his approach, her eyes remained fixed ahead on nothing at all. Glancing up at him felt like a waste of her time and energy. "What a surprise to see you at this hour. Shouldn't you be preparing for the upcoming war?"[break][break]

He'd certainly talked a big game with on that front.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 8:50:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"sleep eludes me recently, at least enough for it to be considered a luxury."[break][break]

which he assumes she'd be happy to hear, so he spares her a glance, expecting to see her lips curve into a sick and twisted smile, the same way it has done before. it wouldn't bother him if so.[break][break]

"i never had much of a green thumb."[break][break]

he stops shy of her to observe the flora around them, appreciating them in his own quiet way.[break][break]

"do you miss it?"[break][break]

the question is left vague on purpose.[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 23:07:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"That's true for most of us these days," she replied, noncommittal as she stared ahead at nothing in particular. "No rest for the wicked, I suppose."[break][break]

No twisted or mocking smile revealed itself on her--only a weariness that carved itself into her face, leaving her haggard with exhaustion. That didn't stop her eyes from appearing alert and vividly awake, unable to succumb to the tiredness that clearly plagued the rest of her body.[break][break]

They widened all the more when she received his following question, vague as it was. It had caught her unawares.[break][break]

"I don't have the luxury of missing it," she said finally. She leaned forward, her attention finally sharpening on the flowers ahead: blooms that had not been chosen for their beauty, but their resilience. "The life I'd had eventually needed to be sacrificed for the life I have now."[break][break]

Her gaze slid to his, curious in its emerald gleam.[break][break]

"Do you ever miss the life you had before Kanto?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:03:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

none of them have the luxury of missing their past lives but it's in their nature to want what they can't have; to long for a life free of struggles and turmoil and pain.[break][break]

a life they no longer deserve, perhaps.[break][break]

"not particularly."[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"my life before rocket was a simple one, and while i do sometimes long for that simplicity, more so the calm of it, i also remember what it was like to struggle.[break][break]

"we were poor, then. barely made enough to survive."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:27:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"So you went to Rocket to regain some control," she concluded, propping her chin on her hand.[break][break]

There was a neutral affectation to her tone, as if stating a fact and nothing more.[break][break]

"That's sensible," she continued. "Rocket is a meritocracy, when most of the world isn't."[break][break]

Of course he wouldn't miss a life that was powerless. She couldn't say she'd go back, either.[break][break]

"But you've moved beyond survival now, I take it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 6:49:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"i have."[break][break]

after years of fighting to survive, he has ascended to the proverbial summit only to be joined by the likes of her, someone who only started climbing years ago.[break][break]

but he would be wise to remember her climb started long before team rocket.[break][break]

"do you ever wonder whether you've gone too far?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 0:12:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No," she said, a flash of guilt crossing her face with the admission. "I've gone exactly as far as I've had to. Anything less, and I wouldn't be here."[break][break]

She could regret it, but that didn't mean if time rewound, she wouldn't take the same actions all over again.[break][break]

She'd kill her husband in Kalos. She'd torture in the Ultra Deep Sea. She'd corner on the Resurfaced Island. She'd betray on Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

All of it had been a question of her survival mattering more than theirs.[break][break]

"Why? Do you feel we haven't gone far enough?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 14:12:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"you've gone further than i have, certainly." with her two patrons, she has sacrificed more of herself than he has and likely ever will. his mind is his greatest asset; to compromise that fortitude would be more damaging than it would be empowering.[break][break]

he pauses, reflecting.[break][break]

"recently, i find myself gambling more than i have to give."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 16:39:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Heh." The dark chuckle breathed out of her held a wistfulness to it, complicated by the amused curl of her mouth. "I think I've felt that way more often than not. But my father was a gambler, so maybe that's just in my blood."[break][break]

She glanced up at him, tilting her head curiously. had a great deal many things at his disposal in Rocket: access to resources, long-standing allegiances, and the authority and respect that came with his tenure.[break][break]

He didn't have the need to gamble that she did, or so she'd presumed. His standing in Rocket was secure. His history predicted a future of more of the same.[break][break]

She'd risked sanity and safety to achieve her rapid ascent, but had she not done so, another person would be seated across from him in Rocket's underboss discussions. Not her.[break][break]

"Whatever you're gambling for must be worth the risk, then."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 4:50:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she has risked more than he has in a far shorter span of time, there's no denying that much. perhaps what she says is true: it's in her blood to gamble.[break][break]

what is in his, then?[break][break]

"i might not live to see the fruits of my labor."[break][break]

he admits with a sigh.[break][break]

"but as long as team rocket lives, then yes, the risks would have been worth it."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 3:09:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

To strive and toil as much as they did only for Rocket to benefit from their sweat and tears after death was a dismal thought. She laughed again at that, but bitterness tinged her amusement.[break][break]

"Maybe you should take up gardening, Beckett. Some living things outlive people by many lifetimes."[break][break]

Without preamble, she arose from the bench and began to wander the submarine's curious semblance of a garden. Not everyone would catch the subtle choices in the plants that flourished here, hardy but somehow still pleasing to the eye. It took so much struggle to make something so artificial appear natural.[break][break]

"I find it hard to believe you're as selfless as you claim," she continued breezily. This wasn't an accusation, but a simple observation. One that puzzled her. "Are you truly one of the idealists, then? A radical trying to change the world?"[break][break]

She arched a brow at him, questioning him with a bemused tone.[break][break]

He already knew her beliefs were not so altruistic in nature.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 4:23:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

his thumbs have never been green but he entertains the thought for a moment; a life of gardening sounds simple and boring in many regards, but there is comfort to be found in that.[break][break]

he recalls the way flora would wilt from her presence. "some, not all, and certainly not when there are otherworldy factors at play."[break][break]

his gaze gently follows her as she wanders around the garden.[break][break]

"aren't we all?"[break][break]

radicals, he means. why else would they be in this organization if their ideals weren't skewed to begin with?[break][break]

beyond survival, that is.[break][break]

"i'm no longer foolish enough to believe i could change the world nor do i particularly want to. my ambitions are now more short-sighted."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 3:32:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She knelt down to examine one flower -- a crystabloom, one likely transplanted recently -- and dared to brush a finger against its fluted blue petals. They shivered in response, fragile and glistening.[break][break]

"Short-term ambitions with long-term goals, I take it?" she quipped, knowing his road from Kanto to Hoenn had been paved in blood and ruin. "I'll admit. You pique my curiosity."[break][break]

She had strung countless short-term ambitions together to achieve survival, but how fruitful had those ambitions been? She'd overtaken giants in the League, while losing her standing among those that mattered in Rocket. If she ever won, hers seemed to be an endless parade of pyrrhic victories.[break][break]

"Where do your ambitions currently lead you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 8:34:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"for once, i do not know. deeper into the shadows, perhaps."[break][break]

further from the light. further from the foundations he has spent his life building.[break][break]

"but wherever they may lead me, know that i will survive."[break][break]

the words leave him without resistance.[break][break]

"and know that i will outlive your kind."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 2:20:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You certainly aren't lacking for ego."[break][break]

Her hand withdrew from the flower, frown steepening as he insulted her unprompted. For a moment she'd let the animosity between them fade, but of course to , her Avatarships would remain the most interesting thing about her.[break][break]

They made her a problem to contend with. They made her difficult to control, and for a man who'd risen in rank only to find himself her equal, a lack of control was something that could only disturb and frustrate him.[break][break]

"A little advice, from someone who has cheated death before?"[break][break]

A leisurely stretch announced her return to her feet, settling in an upright position as she turned over her shoulder to glare at him.[break][break]

"Boasting lowers your life expectancy."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing