TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 6:20:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FOREWARN

SOCIAL

“THE WORLD DOES NOT BEND TO ONE’S WHIMS.”

with a slow and measured gesture, he removes his headband. beneath it is not the empty socket that he proudly shows off to those defiant of his stance, but rather, a secret he has kept under lock and key. elysia is the first to know of this, and elisabeth is the only one to understand the gravity of the situation.

it must be molded. sculpted by those with the tenacity to see it through.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 6:26:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The rustling of discarded fabric announced the fall of his headband. He'd shied away from her in the Lilycove hospital room what felt like a thousand years ago, hiding his injury from her view.[break][break]

Now, she stared at him without thinking, witnessing something entirely unexpected.[break][break]

"And is that what you've done, then?" she asked, attempting to look away but finding she couldn't. "Sculpted the world to your liking?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 7:07:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FOREWARN

SOCIAL

“NO,” he says, bathing her in his own radiance. “after visiting so many of them, i decided to let ours run it course, aimlessly, guided only by self sustenance.

which is a half-lie. after all, hadn’t it been her fundamental wish to sustain this world? to preserve its wonders and all the magic that has yet to be discovered? if only she knew the severity of how little they truly knew.

in every other world, the ones i decided to mold became so ugly it killed my ambition.

what had took declan multi-threaded layers of deception to achieve was only a fraction of what fernando had accomplished. even , in his quest to become closer, would find the same answer as his brother, but a year too late.

why search for an answer when you can just create one? or better yet, steal it from someone who has already figured it out?

only in the endeavors of others, did i find joy.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 18:41:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He stared at her with two eyes -- one dark, inscrutable, and familiar, and the other a jewelled orb as luminous and emerald as her own.[break][break]

It couldn't be. Could it? If it was, surely he would never show the Jade Orb to a woman like her.[break][break]

Thousands of questions rushed to the front of her mind, discarded and abandoned for their futility. As he spoke, she weighed the impact of these words, and what they said about the man before her.[break][break]

He was not , pushing and shoving things to his whim. She'd known that. But to understand it was because such efforts would fail and unravel suggested something else -- that his choice to remain as the most tenured councilman in the League had been exactly that. A choice.[break][break]

Had another way served him better, he might have chosen it.[break][break]

Had another person's endeavor suited him, he might have aligned with them instead.[break][break]

"Why do you show me this?" she whispered. "I won't bring you joy, Fernando. You and I know what I'm destined for, before any joy can come to pass at my hands."[break][break]

Guilt ate her up inside like maggots burrowing into rotting flesh. Guilt that she didn't want to feel, for a man she didn't want to have any connection to, but had bound herself to beneath the moon all the same.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 2:48:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FOREWARN

SOCIAL

“YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY,” he repeats firmly, “or it controls you.

the gleam from his eye rescind into itself, dull and inert despite candle light holding in his other. slowly, he puts the headband back on, shrouding his secret once more.

you don’t have to be so set on being controlled. if you can’t forge your path alone then i will support you.

MISTY TERRAIN start to seep from the tile floors. they are no longer alone. a trill giggle passes, hauntingly distant but a firm reminder of what bonds they share.

this is a path only we know.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 3:27:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The headband returned, and the Jade Orb vanished behind it, as if it never existed in the first place. Still the memory of it lingered, keeping her gaze on the fabric that shrouded it from view.[break][break]

"You wouldn't control me, then?"[break][break]

Tapu Fini's girlish laughter haunted her as the mist drifted around them both -- a reddish-pink ribbon of fate tying them neatly together.[break][break]

A shiver ran through her, and she couldn't place if it was fear or excitement that thrilled down her spine.[break][break]

"You would walk beside me, instead of lead me?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 4:16:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FOREWARN

SOCIAL

“WHY ARE YOU SET ON BEING CONTROLLED?”

his concern is paramount to his promise. to champion her is to make a binding allegiance. that what he had sworn to her when he was just a child. and, for all intent and purposes, he intends to make due on that promise. but now that he’s older, he understands the gravitas behind it.

for what happens when she fall under another? an unthinkable concept for who elysia was supposed to be. but this isn’t the same her. if anything, it’s an avatar, a meek copy, but a copy nonetheless.

you must lead, el. no one else.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 4:27:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She sighed in irritation, no longer spellbound by his reveal. Once again, they found themselves in the same song and dance; once again, he insisted she reframe the world to his liking.[break][break]

"Sometimes I think you don't listen to me."[break][break]

Her question had been more an assessment of his character, a questioning of his loyalties. Of course would prefer to control her. Of course she'd be foolish to think otherwise.[break][break]

Did he think so little of her own intelligence? Did he think she didn't know the things she knew?[break][break]

"I don't like being controlled. I don't ask to be. But I'm a practical woman, Silph, and the world always tries to control women like me."[break][break]

Men like you can't help it, she forced herself to leave unsaid, turning her back to him. The only thing stopping him from those base instincts was the pink mist that plumed around them both.[break][break]

Her heart sank heavy and low with defeat, frustration mounting with each step.[break][break]

"But I'll lead if I can. And should I do so," she continued, glancing at him over her shoulder, "I guess we'll see if you follow me."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
FOREWARN
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 0:48:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven