March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Extreme Aquatic Sports [S]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 1:49:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Not just superhuman endurance, but superhuman dexterity, too. With how much Whiskers' tail flicked wildly as she accelerated, she may have looked like she was ragdolling in her seat on the red, aquatic serpent. Her suit's glow became brighter and brighter as the tail's motions because more intense. Then it became apparent how the Gyarados was going to buck her. She was going to crash into the beach, using the force of her impact to try to launch Shalin.

The green discharge of Infinity Energy, brief as it was, was bright enough to turn heads of people and Pokémon her way, the Sygna Suited rider letting out a loud whoop at the peak of Whiskers' heaving motion. The impact launched her rear from her seat, only the tight hold from her four limbs keeping her from being tossed skyward. "I'll be fine...!" Shalin exhaled. "Just... wears me out a bit!" Even her Flygon had broken out in sweat, having felt some of what Shalin did in the Gyarados' fake attempt to buck her off.

Once the Infinity Energy left her, it was time for them both to hit the shower. She, too, was covered with sand in places. "That was a lot of fun! Have we planned a group dinner yet for this week?" she asked, sliding down from Whiskers' tail once she felt she could stand on her own again.

{PC: 7}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Prower        Floatzel**     Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Shabraz       Sharpedo       Good

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:03:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Phew, thank goodness!” Andrea exhaled in relief, thankful that her friend was unharmed from the rough landing. In an alternate timeline, that little stunt of theirs probably had a much uglier ending…
[break][break]
“Whiskers, return.” A beam of light sucked the gargantuan sea snake back into its tiny ball. “I don’t think we’ve made any dinner plans with the girlies, but we really should!” The dragon enthusiast mused.
[break][break]
With that, the two beautiful ladies would make their way to the communal showers, where nothing interesting happened.

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIRLYGANG GOES TO PARADISE RESORT > WAKEBOARDING[break]
- Wearing a wetsuit. Bikini underneath.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 0:48:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven