inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
what say you and all your friends step up to my friends in the alley tonight?
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
Extraction: Hitoshi and Rhea
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 18:30:48 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 18:31:38 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
While she would have rather been out hacking away at some choice target, Rhea didn't exactly mind being a gopher for Rocket. It made her feel like she was earning her keep, and if she was lucky, maybe some sort of creepy-crawlie would poke its ugly head out of the depths of this Power Spot and give her something to swing her gladius at, [break][break]

“You do this sort of thing often?” she asked her companion nonchalantly as the Power Spot came into view, “Spelunking for ore and Tera crystals and the like, I mean.” [break][break]

The Ceruledge at her side watched the black dog curiously, intrigued by the presence of another swordsman. Rhea, on the other hand, eyed the Power Spot itself with a mixture of apprehension and thinly veiled excitement.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 19:10:52 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Ever since Rocket figured out how to sneak though tera tunnels." The dog nods, his own eyes finding the darkness in the center of the power spot. It's like he gazes down into a hole in reality. A jump and a fall will reveal it to be nothing of the sort, a simple fall that will lead them down into a winding labyrinth. Having seen true darkness beaten into the shape of a man, a maze holds little romance or mystique for him. His nose is too keen for that.[break]
"The League likes to send their guys down here." He informs her, as he himself was once informed. "A lot of the time, they get themselves stuck in the walls, or lost in the tunnels. We get paid extra for killin' 'em." Beneath the edge is some guilt, spurred by thoughts of . Whoever these people are, lost in the tunnels, they probably deserve life more than two swords for hire. Yet here they are, the ones with swords and the power to use them.[break]
He draws from its scabbard a katana of shimmering red steel. Soft waves roll across the metal like blood against the shoreline after a battle. An eye in the hilt pivots between the dog's partner and her Pokemon, sizing them both up. It looks upon the woman's arms, not as a man might look upon a mate, but like a caged predator gazing at meat just out of reach. It sees her veins and soft cloth coils around it's owner's elbow.[break]
"Ow! We've got work t'do. I'll feed ya later!" He chides his sword, climbing onto the power spot without fear.[break]
"Sorry. This here sword's cursed. Made by Muramasa himself! Guess he's thirsty. Welp, there's food waitin' for him down below, and lotsa paydirt for us! Yahoo!"[break]
And he jumps, down into the dark.

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 19:11:46 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 0:58:05 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea followed her companion into the abyss, and the moment she landed in the dark, twisting tunnels of the power spot den, her gaze immediately fixed upon the katana, caring little for what dangers might now be surrounding them, [break][break]

“Cursed, you say?” [break][break]

Something snarled in the darkness beyond. Cain darted toward it with a FLAME CHARGE, eager to test the mettle of whatever lurked down here. Rhea similarly unsheathed her blade, eyes darting between the inky blackness beyond and back to the dog and his sword, [break][break]

“Fascinating. I suppose it must enjoy this sort of work.” [break][break]

The folklorist in her would have loved to learn every gruesome detail of this supernatural blade's story, but as it stood, the swords-woman in her was currently at the helm. [break][break]

There was the sound of something tearing, ripping, rending from a dim corner to the left. Rhea thought she caught the brief flicker of blue ghost-light down that same way; Cain must have found some foe to clash with. Rhea started to follow after, glancing back at Hitoshi, [break][break]

“It's rare that I come across a blade from the Muramasa school, much less one with such... personality. You wouldn't believe how many so-called 'enthusiasts' out there like to prattle on about their authentic blade of Johtonian steel – folded one million times, or some other such nonsense – only to produce an aluminum trinket from the local mall.” [break][break]

Ugh, it nearly made her sick just thinking about it. She'd take the company of a cursed sword over that specific sort of hell any day.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]heading left! [break]
[break]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 19:09:46 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"I hate what the world's come to." He says, as if he has the capacity to understand anything outside of the present and the close past. Long ago times may as well not exist in this creature's eyes. His mind's eye remembers an open window and bitter black eyes, near filled to the brim with tears. I have the blood of samurai in my veins. She would cry, her spawn little understanding at the time how significant those words were.[break]
"Somebody once told me these swords have their wielder's souls in 'em. Imagine yer soul gettin' trapped in some shitty knockoff, or gettin' sold for 19.99 plus tax." Ghostlight ignites a portrait in blue and black of scared eyes, the body beneath them half melted into the wall. Perhaps this stray ranger was a good man, and the Pokemon who defended him against a flame charge to their last a loyal pet. There is nothing noble about how his life ends upon a cursed blade, eager to drink human blood. The wound does not clot, will never clot, and the leftovers spill across the floor. All around him is ore, sticking out of the wall like warts. His blade, no mere three AM curiosity, cuts clean through the ore. They fall into the dog's bag.[break]
"This sword's been in the Hasegawa family for generations. Everybody back home in Johto was too scared t'use it." As he eyes the blade in the ghostlight, shadows trailing off of its sated red edge, he thinks he can understand why. It's a blade for extraordinary times and the world, for so long, was ordinary until slumbering gods roused again.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 12:13:21 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea's eyes drifted from Cain, standing triumphant over the crumpled body of some dead, unrecognizable Pokemon, to the nearby owner, a half-melted ranger now drained of his blood, frozen in a morbid tableau of suffering until his body would eventually degrade into nothing. She had always preferred jobs that allowed her to play the role of the warrior or the bodyguard to the ones that had her play the part of the butcher. [break][break]

She broke off a loose chunk of ore jutting from the wall with her hands, dumping it into her own bag alongside a couple of scraps the Ceruledge had scrounged up, [break][break]

“I don't blame them.” [break][break]

A half-truth, because Rhea, in their shoes, would have been far too curious to pass up a blade such as this if it were offered to her. But that did beg the question – [break][break]

“What made you take it up, then?”

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 8:50:47 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Same reason a guy does anything.” His smile is as sharp as his sword’s edge. “Fer a woman.” Even he understands that to call a woman is to sell her short. She’s the sort of person that inspires soul deep loyalty, one for whom he would offer his very blood if it meant she’d be safe. [break][break]
’Cause I can make a difference if I use it. I can get strong. I can keep her safe.” Honor is a human notion, something that doesn’t exist in the wild. The dog reflects upon those earlier days as his blade frees ore from the wall with one motion and spreads shadows to protect them in the darkness the next. Honor did not exist before he met her. A wild dog’s world is kill or be killed… [break][break]
This region is scary. Gods come here. They give humans their blessings. That woman…she’s the one person I don’t wanna disappoint. She wants t’be here, so I’m gonna pull out every trick I can t’make sure we get through this storm. That’s what a samurai does.” He thinks again about his mother’s boasts, about the blood flowing through their veins. [break][break]
What ‘bout you? What made ya decide to throw yer lot in with Rocket? Well, ‘sides the pay bein’ good.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 16:08:10 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea smiled, too, at the romance of the notion. To provide, to protect, to bring honor and glory to someone who had given you the gift of indefatigable purpose; there was a reason why domnei, spoken of by the old Paldean bards, persisted through antiquity, worming its way into the tales of Kalosian chevaliers and Galarian knights. For a moment, Rhea forgot the dark horrors of the tunnel as she considered similar tales of Kantonian and Johtonian swordsmen, [break][break]

“Good on you,” she replied easily, “For finding someone worth fighting for.” [break][break]

But she hadn't expected her companion to ask his own question in turn. She stopped her ambling trek through the tunnel and glanced back at him, [break][break]

“Oh, its most certainly the pay, if I'm being quite honest, but- [break][break]

Cain raised a bladed arm to slice off another crumbling chunk of ore for his trainer to stow away, [break][break]

“The gods and the walking legends and the opportunity to run into such creatures certainly sweetened the pot.” [break][break]

She turned back to peer down the tunnel, as if one such being might materialize from somewhere out of the deep, lightless void, [break][break]

“And besides, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to fight the best the League has to offer. I hear that Mossdeep's gym leader is quite the swordsman.” [break][break]

The life of a mercenary was one Rhea had carved out for herself with blood and sweat and tears; at this point, fighting was both the means and the ends, the point and purpose of it all. She couldn't imagine living without the thrill of clashing steel, without the exhilaration of living every day with her life on the line. Nothing truly compared to it, she thought, until she remembered of a few choice faces marred by blood, broken and beaten, with one of them missing an eye. [break][break]

Rhea unconsciously quickened her pace down the tunnel, suddenly feeling as though she were being watched.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 22:07:49 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 22:15:46 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-big-img"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-1"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-tagged"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-subtitle"]
THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD. THE ONLY ONE LEFT WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON’S BACK.

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-post"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-icon"]

Who, master?” For that is what is to this dog, a sensei. The thought of him makes the dog beam with delight. Had he a tail, it would wag. “Oh, Master’s strong. He’s tall. Taller than you. Buff like hell. He swings around this big Aegislash like it’s nothin’. Lightnin’ bolts shoot from his eyes, and he can breathe fire like a dragon.” With every word, Gwyar grows in the telling. Dogs think highly of those who swing their swords like proper humans.[break][break]
Behind him, a shadow grows. By the grace of the tera crystals, the shadow seems to grow real. Light refracts and gives it shape. watches them. raises his sword high.[break][break]
I’m tellin’ ya. You take Master’s head? Oh they’ll give ya enough money to buy Paldea.” Little does he suspect that his master’s doppleganger means to take his life.

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Hitoshipog]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Hitoshipog-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Hitoshipog-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Hitoshipog-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Hitoshipog-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#DC143C;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Hitoshipog-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Hitoshipog-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a:hover { color:#DC143C!important; }.Hitoshipog-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Hitoshipog-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Hitoshipog-post i { color:#DC143C; }.Hitoshipog-post b { color:#DC143C;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Hitoshipog-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Hitoshipog-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Hitoshipog-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#DC143C;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#DC143C!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 14:57:05 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea suddenly turned back and blinked with some disbelief, [break][break]

“You've actually trained with the man?” [break][break]

Oh, but that was a tantalizing prospect in and of itself. As embellished as the dog's talk of the gym leader was, such fantastical details always had kernels of truth in them. Maybe this sensei had a piercing gaze, sharp and discerning, and a booming voice that carried with it impassioned speech. Maybe he really did have some uncanny mastery over a Pokemon that was known to bleed lesser men dry. [break][break]

Or maybe Hitoshi was just fucking with her, but for once, Rhea trusted that this stranger she was working with was telling the truth. After all, the dog looked pleased a punch when he thought of his strong and skilled teacher, so much so that he didn't seem to notice something looming behind him, [break][break]

Look out! [break][break]

The warning came with a lunge and a forceful shove as she rushed up past Hitoshi. The steel of her gladius met the glinting metal of a longsword – no, wait, an Aegislash, Rhea realized as the deep purple scelara glared down at her. What kind of madman would actually fight with an Aegislash?[break][break]

This one, apparently, but fortunately for Rhea, his towering size and impressive blade could do little against the immutable calculus of pure and simple leverage. Rhea shoved back with an iron-knuckled grip on the pommel of her own weapon, her face mere inches away from the fullest part of the Aegislash's blade. She couldn't possibly overcome such a foe alone, she realized with some dread, but it was quite fortunate for her that she was in the presence of not one, but two quite capable swordsmen.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]fighting fake!gwyar! [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 1:31:01 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

Huuuuuh?” Rocket’s dog turns just in time to see the blade fall. Muscles move through motions they know well, rolling out of the way just in the nick of time and coming up with his sword in hand. A flick of the Hasegawa Muramasa sends up a shadow screen all around them. Nothing will interrupt their battle so long as the barrier stands. Shadows cling to them as well. The eye of Galantine, Gwyar’s blade, finds them.[break][break]
Oh wow. Wonder what Master’s doin’ here. Wonder why he’s so darn aggressive! Master! We can’t fight to the death! What about yer daughters if I kill ya?!” Real and fake are meaningless words to him. stands before him. That it is not the Master he knows, not that person in truth, is a thought his brain cannot process. Master means to kill him, and so the dog bares his fangs.[break][break]
Well, alright. Oi! You’ve got longer arms than I do. I’ll go in first! Swing over me.” And so he makes good on his word. Whatever advantage he had in distance he throws away, resolving instead to rush straight down the middle. At the last minute, his blade swings high, trying to draw Galantine’s attention elsewhere. Not even his master can be in two places at once.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 11:22:17 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
In their arena of glassy darkness, the swarming shadows should have been disconcerting, but Rhea found a strange calm in this artificial night. Enough so that the initial rush of panic gave way to something more familiar as Hitoshi rushed in, swinging his sword high. [break][break]

The clang of sword and steel was music to the mercenary's ears. Swordfighting was art, a dance of shared momentum and split-second decisions and incredible grace, even when clashing with the most oafish of foes. Rhea tightened her grip on the pommel of her gladius as she took to her spot on the dance-floor, [break][break]

“Aye, right behind you!” she called, her voice now colored by glee. [break][break]

There was plenty of room for the both of them in this brawl, especially considering their differences in height and wingspan. Rhea dashed after the dog and watched as the facsimile of Gwyar lifted his blade to deflect that killing edge of the Hasegawa Muramasa – and there, there it was. Rhea grinned to herself as she shifted a half-step to the side; the bastard's flank was wide open. [break][break]

She jabbed her gladius forward, aiming for an exposed swath of the false Gym Leader's side. A well-aimed thrust would glide between his ribs and sink into soft, vulnerable innards, but that was only if the strike landed as intended.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]fighting fake!gwyar! [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 9:57:49 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

How strange, the things men conjure in their dreams. This dog desires victory, to triumph over the older man. That desire makes the false knight just a little slower, his movements just a bit more sluggish. It makes all the difference in the world when the dog’s companion, towering and strong as a Tauros, slides her blade between his ribs.[break][break]
His own blade grows eager for the feast. Its thread hooks into the dog’s flesh, supping of the blood straight from his veins. Flames light along the blade’s edge. Day turns to night as a wide cut unleashes a blast burn upon the fallen knight. He burns, and victory is theirs. The hallucination lingers just long enough for the smell of burning meat to take in the air.[break][break]
Eugh.” Says the dog, stepping back and looking between the empty space and the swordswoman. “Sorry ‘bout that. I always get a l’il carried away in fights.” Yanking the cloth out of his hand, he reaches into his pack and pulls out a cookie prepared for just such an occasion.[break][break]
They were bein’ real literal when they said Muramasa swords drink blood!

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times