TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Primped and Polished [S]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:14:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having just made a new friend in Yuina, Pon was content to lie down again. The entire point of coming to this spa was to relax and get pampered, after all. Soon, the ogress even got new cucumbers for her eyes.
[break][break]
And while Daikenki was getting the full royal treatment, one green onion was left out. “You should try spending more time with Celebi, like me and Pon, or Elise and Charles.” Andrea gave her two cents. “Nobody likes feeling left out, even if they’re a legendary Pokémon.”
[break][break]
Yuina’s apprehensiveness simply did not register to the PokéManiac. Celebi had chosen her out of every other person in Hoenn. Their bond was sacred. So, why did she act almost as if she was ashamed to be partnered with such a being?
[break][break]
“By the way, did you know that Calyrex really likes watching movies?” An attempt to segue into a lighter topic was made. Andrea still fondly remembered having that movie night with and the hare king.

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIRLYGANG GOES TO PARADISE RESORT > SPA[break]
- Pampering Ogerpon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Primped and Polished [S]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 21:37:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Where Yuina might have thought that the topic had been pacified at the very least, situating as Daikenki moved to give her the other side of his helmet, Andrea was persistent.[break][break]
Yuina could understand where it was Andrea was coming from, truly, and she did feel strongly about making sure a Pokemon had a home and was welcome when it otherwise wouldn't be. Hisuian Pokemon, Paradox species, shadow Pokemon... But when she never asked for the Celebi to come to her, and didn't seek it out only to have her future marred by blood thrust upon her... that did leave little to be desired by being 'chosen' by Celebi when she didn't know why. She wasn't blindly going to put all of her faith and trust in something that she'd only just encountered, just like she wouldn't expect any one Pokemon to blindly obey her without work put in.[break][break]
"Celebi has been very tired since it worked so hard to help us, I've been letting it rest and keeping it safe. I don't want to rush it, it deserves to do whatever it might like to still," Yuina returned, a half truth. While she might be keeping the sprite at a distance, it had exerted much of its energy and was still listless, a bit tired, and generally worn out from what it had done to help them all. Like anyone, or anything, it was recovering and doing so at its own pace.[break][break]
"Hmm? No, I didn't know that. I can understand that though since it likes being told stories so much. A movie is a picture book in a way," Yuina wondered, remembering the strange Pokemon as it rested at the large tree that emerged. She had her reservations about that Pokemon too, she told it things that she wouldn't have told anyone else otherwise. Though she was sure many others did the same with as voracious an appetite as it had for story telling.

notes[break]
Girlygang![break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Primped and Polished [S]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 10:12:54 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Using Celebi’s tiredness as an excuse for neglecting the little forest sprite was a cheap trick, but one that Andrea ate right up. “Well, I hope Celebi feels better soon!” She said with a smile, having no reason to suspect that Yuina was hiding anything from her.
[break][break]
On the topic of Calyrex, a connection was made between movies and stories. “Yeah, I guess they are pretty similar. He apparently likes manga too. Isn’t that cute?” Cute. What a peculiar way to describe a legendary Pokémon, almost humanizing them in a way.
[break][break]
Watching as the young historian started polishing the other side of the Hisuian Samurott’s helmet, the dragon maiden scooted closer. “Want me to give you a hand?” She offered. Ogerpon was chilling, leaving Andrea with nothing to do currently.

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIRLYGANG GOES TO PARADISE RESORT > SPA[break]
- Pampering Ogerpon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Primped and Polished [S]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:45:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven