She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Gwen
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 17:45:35 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 17:52:08 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin turned from the edge of the power spot and greeted Gwen dramatically upon hearing her arriving footsteps. " ," she government named her, pointing at the other Ranger, "are you reaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyy to dive in?!" The theatrics made it hard to keep a straight face, so she devolved into laughter.

It was nice to have this time with Gwen. Inside the power spot, which Robin had visited a few times, it felt like all the problems of Hoenn melted away. It was so isolated from the rest of the region that, for an hour or two, the war didn't exist. She was just a Ranger on a dangerous expedition with a team that could handle it. Sharing it with Gwen would give them guilt-free time to catch up; after all, the League needed the ore mined deep inside, so they were on the clock while chatting.

"Whatcha been up to? I feel like its been forever."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 10:37:15 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen walked to the entrance of the Power Spot where she and Robin had agreed to meet just in time for the mission. She had been a bit busier than usual, mostly in part to her new duties on top of her Ranger ones. Some had notice that she was scheduled less frequently than usual, although a few in the know were understandable as to why that was.

But when she heard Robin's playful voice calling to her, she couldn't help but laugh. It was the first time in what was maybe a week of nonstop work that she could do so freely. It reminded her of the old times, before they went all the way to Hoenn and became Rangers. How more carefree those days used to be.

Gwen certainly didn't miss those old glasses of hers, now fully wearing contacts since her last pair was destroyed by nesting birds a month ago.

"O-Oh. Hey, Robin."

Gishath grunted in greeting, now familiar with Robin's scent that he waddled over and bumped his head against his leg, in some hopes of collecting spare scraps of food. His grumpy expression was still present, though he wasn't hissing, so it was progress!

Gwen, however, was still reeling from that sudden awakening she had when that she was reeling from how utterly perfect Robin was to her. The cute twintails of hair that bounced around, or that cute face she had when things weren't falling down around them both. The ginger haired youth couldn't help but stare for a moment, look away at some shiny rock out of the corner of her eyes, and look back at her afterwards.

It would be a good time to try and recall some of the advice had given her back during their arctic rescue operation with the Cacnea. She just had to be herself, no need to try and flaunt herself as somebody she wasn't!

"A lot." Gwen smiled fondly, closing her eyes for a moment. "Where to start? So I got a job as Freya's assistant, so I'm working less Ranger shifts while I get acqainted with everything. And I've also been studying and doing Ultra Space trips with another woman, Ameena Abadi. It's waaaay more dangerous than anything in Hoenn, but it's been a wild ride! I even caught an Ultra Beast of my own~"

She grinned and stood before the entrance, opting to be the one to go in first.

"What about you? Keeping out of trouble?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 18:09:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 18:11:46 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Whoa. Gwen had been super busy by the sound of it. "That's a lot of stuff..." She didn't think she'd accomplished as much since their last meeting besides some gym losses and a lot of Ranger work. "How's ultra space treating you? I know we only did the one trip." Robin hadn't been there often. "I saw Lesser Megalopolis with Noah Faber. That was pretty cool." She pulled a face. "Not a fan of guzzlords, though."

As they traversed the power spot, they found themselves at a fork in the road. "Left is the luckier path," she asserted just as she had the few other times she'd visited a power spot. "Let's see what we can scrounge up inside." Robin knew that a lot of spooky things waited around the bend, but it was always something different. She wondered what they would see.

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 1:59:40 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"The "almost dying" part kind of loses its edge after a few times, but it's been a wild ride." Gwendolyn laughed again, letting out a cute sort of snort while the two continued to walk further into the caverns here. The report about what was to lie in wait here wasn't all read and memorized to Gwen, so this would be all new territory for her. They could handle it though, as Gwen was confident in Robin's abilities.

Their journey took them across a fork in the road, forcing them to choose between two paths. Before she could even speak, RObin already had a plan in mind. As questionable as it was, they didn't really have a better option. "Left it is, bestie." Gwendolyn took place up front, leading them into the great unknown, in case anything came for her friend.

"So, uh, do you have plans after this? Like, uh, food?"

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 16:10:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 16:13:20 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Bestie. If only Gwen knew how much Robin wanted to change things and take it further... but she felt guilty about it, too. Like she was betraying Gwen by having these thoughts. Like she was going to ruin their friendship out of selfishness.

Food sounded good. In fact, Robin's mouth watered as she confessed, "I could kill for unagi musubi right now."

She held her breath as they walked into the area of the power spot that often spewed hallucinations, dying to see what freaky monstrosity would great them this time. Instead of a monster or half-dead pokemon, what crawled out was... a skwovet?

"Man, that fucking sucks," she blurted out before she could catch herself.

hallucination

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 21:32:18 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Unagi what now?" Gwendolyn asked Robin, having never heard of the food that she had just answered about getting. It sounded Kanton, or maybe she was just stereotyping super hard right now. But at the very least, it was an in! Some girl time and getting to hang out with the friend she loved the most. 's little pep talk with her crossed her mind, thinking about the advice that he had given her. The head ranger had been one of the few people who knew about her feelings for the other girl. Maybe it would be a good way to show her feelings then and there? "I'd love to try that with you."

She readied herself for what would lie inside of the power spot here, but came face to face with a fearsome looking...skowovet? It looked at the both of them for a minute before bounding away. Gwen let her guard down a little, snickering to herself as she walked in further. "C'mon, let's finish up and get some dinner. I'm starving."

[Hallucination]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 21:39:12 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 21:41:14 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Ungnh, unagi musubi is gonna change your life."

With the most boring interaction in a power spot ever, the duo found themselves free to grab ore. "I'm feeling hungry too. If we leave quickly, we can get out before the energy here makes us sick." It often made her dizzy, but she'd been in these spots like ten times by now. She had developed a bit of resistance. "Let's drop off our rocks so I can rock your world, yeah?" She could imagine the unagi musubi clearly...

lessen n leave

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 4:47:04 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"I'll take your word for it~" Gwen said, happy to try something new for a while. "You're the one with the culinary palette, after all. I'm still reeling after a decade of instant ramen and soda." It was just what every growing adolescent in the world needed. Caffeine and copious amounts of artificial flavoring. Once inside of the cavern, Gwen quickly moved to collect as many samples as she could gather. There was a whole lot here to stuff inside of the sack. The energies inside of here were always a bit disconcerting, and it made her feel somewhat queasy. After ten minutes or so, the two collected their haul and made a break outside.

At Robin's flirt, Gwen could feel some color come to her cheeks. "Y-Yeah! I, uh, I hope you're....Um." Shit, she needed a good pun! But what was something rock related? The ginger looked frazzled at the pun as the other girl would do her best to think of something. Eventually, she thought of something! "We, uh, shouldn't take tonight for...granite? Eheheh..."

[Escape w/ loot]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 21:54:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven