awards
757 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
YOU WENT WHERE I BEGGED YOU NOT TO
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 20:06:38 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
At Howard's agreement, Makoto would recall their pokemon - Tsukiko and her two doppelgangers having taken to a fluffy cuddlepile - to send out Shiitake. The Brute Bonnet regarded the sterile and modern surroundings with a hue of unease, but... "Spore. Keep it light." Makoto directed - better to start with a small dose, than to go all-in with a pokemon-sized dose.

A light sprinkling of Spore would rain down on Howard; if it wasn't enough to outright put him to sleep, they were sure it'd jumpstart the melatonin production - which would help him the rest of the way.

But, even as Howard drifted off... Makoto couldn't help but mull over his words.

They wondered, if they were truly a kind person. Was it kind, to disobey orders? Or was it kinder, to have worried after him like that? Was it kind, to run away from home and become a thief - when they surely could've gotten the education to live an honest life, if they stayed? Was it kind, to join up with Rocket, of all groups?

Was it kind, to keep a suffering animal alive?

... It felt doubtful, really. They surely weren't a kind person - despite Howard thinking otherwise. Selfish was more like it, really.

But it was hard to voice it, to someone in deep slumber. So instead, they'd simply remain at Howard's side - prepared to stay by his side for however long staff allowed them to. They didn't want him to be alone.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
YOU WENT WHERE I BEGGED YOU NOT TO
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:49:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven