snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 18:42:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
a greater woman stays cool,[break]
but i howl like a wolf at the moon

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

in downtime, she wanders. it's idle, distracted, something meant to cleanse the palate.

[break][break]

it's how she finds herself in the safari zone, surrounded by mildly rustling treetops shying away from each other at their crowns. her head tilts upward toward them, idly tracing swaying branches and leaves.

[break][break]

the golurk meandering behind her rumbles, then, and reverie breaks for a moment. her head returns from the clouds and she turns, nodding once in understanding.

[break][break]

"let us continue."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
warden's safari.[break]
4/4

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 5:02:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMMUNITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRABHAMMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 16:56:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

seconds pass into minutes and eventually, an odd colored gligar wanders into their path. she stills at the sight, head tilting curiously to one side. a beat passes before the gligar mirrors the moment.

[break][break]

they stay like this for some time - one shifting and the other mirroring.

[break][break]

and once she extends a hand, the gligar begins to move. it drifts closer to sniff at outstretched fingers, even going so far as to brush its cheek against her fingertips.

[break][break]

"hi there."

[break][break]

a tail wag follows, if one could call it that, and the gligar scrambles closer to use her arm to climb up to her shoulder. there, it sits, occasionally rubbing its head into her cheek. they continue like this for she doesn't have it in her to say no to the cute creature.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]capturing shiny gligar[break]
warden's safari.[break]
4/4

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 22:26:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY BALTOY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SANDSTORM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 4:38:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

further down, the path twists into something mildly unrecognizable. shadows creep in and fill unfamiliar spaces. they shuffle when she looks, cowering until the gaze shifts and they're released from the shackles of being perceived.

[break][break]

a little more and a baltoy stumbles in to save the shadows.

[break][break]

it teeters, misbalanced, on mildly rocky ground.

[break][break]

she stares, unblinking, before the light ebbs like tides dancing beneath the moon's glow, and it is obscured... pulled back into the shadows with a shyness she could pluck from her past as a comparison.

[break][break]

and both woman and automaton leave, in the end, to drift along the beaten path a little longer until she feels free of the sickly urge for distraction.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]skipping[break]
warden's safari.[break]
3/4

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dying star
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 4:43:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY HORSEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dying star
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 1:08:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

along the beaten path, worn and worn and worn by hundreds or thousands of shoes, a clearing creeps closer with each step. she slows her steps, rolling into a stop at a small pond.

[break][break]

and as a disturbance begins to bubble up amongst the water's previously still surface, the scientist finds herself face to face with a wildcard of sorts.

[break][break]

the horsea - discolored, with an odd sheen to its teal scales - makes a small noise before it dribbles out some bubbles in what she can only describe as a sort of greeting.

[break][break]

"hi to you, too."

[break][break]

they exist together for a little while, one blowing bubbles while the other laughs.

[break][break]

and when she gets up to leave, the sky a few shades of blue darker now, she scoops the horsea up to take it with her. it settles into her arms with ease, another little round of bubbles floating up into the air before dissipating.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]capturing shiny horsea[break]
warden's safari.[break]
3/4

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dying star
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 5:38:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY MINIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELDS DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dying star
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 2:04:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the sky begins to shift into darker tones as she continues along.

[break][break]

each step seems to bring out more stars, as if coaxing them from the far expanses of space. with them comes the moon, shimmering and bright against an otherwise inky sky.

[break][break]

and it becomes easier to see, somehow, as moonlight illuminates the clearings left behind by the crown shyness of trees. the shadows seemingly crawl with newfound life, but she wills herself to not look... for she fears what faces lie beyond and the familiarity their brutality holds.

[break][break]

one face, however, seems to be friendly.

[break][break]

she startles, with a look of surprise rising quickly, as a minior darts into her path. the small meteor looks odd - multicolored, not quite like the array of colors she's used to seeing. they're all combined, perhaps, as collected stardust molded into one small, fascinating little being.

[break][break]

a hand darts out, gentle in its path, to guide the minior closer. there, she flashes a smile when it's only a few inches away from her.

[break][break]

"you're far from home, little one."

[break][break]

the minior makes a small noise. she can't quite describe it, truthfully, but it's soothing to the ears all the same.

[break][break]

"don't worry," she murmurs, shifting her hand to brush her fingers gently against its head. "i am too."

[break][break]

she stays like this for some time, whispering soft comments to the minior as it orbits around her, before the night deepens and the path beckons for her to head out. she takes the minior with her, in the end, for it is part of the cosmos just as she.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]capturing shiny minior[break]
warden's safari.[break]
2/4

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dying star
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 3:58:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SHINY MINIOR BROKE OUT OF ITS BALL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELDS DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing