She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
874 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 16:29:13 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

A swarm of Toxapex had come onto shore, disgruntled and aggressive and territorial. A natural consequence to all the disaster and human activity in the area, sure, but that made it no less terrifying to the civilians caught in the middle of the displaced wildlife. "Let's calm 'em down," Robin suggested. Sinistea produced an aromatic mist to settle the Toxapex, but the calming scent only angered them. Robin rubbed a hand down her face, tired after hours of rescue attempts in the area.

"Ally switch, please," she requested. Sinistea swapped with the teenager stuck in the middle of angry Toxapex, moving the civilian to Robin's side. "How ya doin?" Her question was answered as the teen threw up beside her. "Shit, did the Toxapex get you?" She didn't have anymore antidote on her. The poisonous pokemon coming from the sea had come in greater numbers than she'd prepared for, and she was already out of supplies for the sickly teen, and she still had the swarm to return to the sea.

02. Locate and free any trapped individuals.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 7:34:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Done with his deep-dive with , Ollie moved to the next group. He wanted to see how was doing. It felt like it had been too long since he'd been able to check up on her.

[break][break] "Hey!" he said, waving his arm, as he glimpsed the Ranger from the shore, assisting civilians. "Robin!"

[break][break] His cheerful demeanor faded into seriousness, however, upon noticing the purple bruise growing on the teens arm. "Oh man. That looks bad. Here - let me help."

[break][break] He reached into his pack of supplies to pull out a ANTIDOTE, quickly spraying it onto the infected wound. Behind him, he nodded towards the Sawsbuck who had accompanied him, the pokemon's leafy horns releasing a sweet AROMATHERAPY perfume as it walked through the crowd of other civilians who had been rescued by volunteers.

05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
874 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 18:32:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She sighed with relief at the sight of Ollie. "Thank goodness you're here. We're getting overrun with Toxapex." Sinistea held their attention while Ollie offered an antidote to the teenager. "We gotta get this swarm settled before they flow into the first aid tents and overwhelm our volunteers. I just don't know how to get them back into the water."

Sinistea cried out as a Toxapex landed a fell stinger on the corrupted teacup. "Sin!" Robin hurried into the Toxapex swarm now that the teenager had immediate assistance and could wander through the crowd for a proper check-up. "Sin, I gotcha," Robin offered, stepping around the hoard to get to her pokemon. "C'mon little Toxies, don'tcha wanna get back home now that we've gotten the civilians out the water? Huh? Wanna go home?" She gestured to the sea, but the Toxapex made grumbly, unhappy noises, and prepared their own fell stingers. "Woah, okay, no need to get crazy and give me some impromptu acupuncture, yeah?"

She looked to Ollie, feeling overwhelmed with the swarm around her and Sinistea. "Do we have a choice other than launching them into sea the hard way?"

19. Attempt to negotiate with poachers or wild pokemon.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 7:44:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Here," Ollie said, reaching into the supply back and handing over another ANTIDOTE to the other Ranger to supply to their Sinistea. "This should help."

[break][break] Ollie hadn’t come alone — he’d brought supply kits and medical equipment after hearing through the comms that the group was running low. Scanning the crowd, he nodded as he watched several volunteers distribute the supplies amongst each other.

[break][break] As for the wild Toxapex...

[break][break] He scratched his cheek.

[break][break] Man, things could never be simple could they?

[break][break] "Well," he said. "I do have an idea. Can't promise it'll work though."

[break][break] He glanced back, gesturing for one of his Wyrdeer to step forward to aid them. A soft, luminous light glowed around the Pokémon’s silver fur as the air grew still. The CALM MIND seemed to soothe the aggravated Toxapex, but unfortunately, didn't seem to have to have the intended benefit of guided them back to sea. Instead, they all just shuffled around , as if she was a new toy to play with. Or a cult leader to follow.

[break][break] Both worked.

[break]

12. Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation.
[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
874 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 18:58:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The antidote for Sinistea was kind. The teacup would never complain, but she was clearly pleased with the cure.

Ollie's second idea, though, left much to be desired. She clutched Sinistea close for emotional support as the hoard of Toxapex rubbed against her. "Ooooh~ Ollie, I do NOT like this." The texture of their bodies was so.... not good. "Ew! Ew!" She squeezed Sinistea to her collarbone, squirming, but Sinistea did not share her panic. "Ollie! This cruel and unusual punishment!"

She shook Sinistea a little. "Float me outta here," she begged, but Sinistea only floated out of her hands and back to Ollie. "You traitor. If you weren't already a ghost, why I oughta..."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 16:38:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"It's not a punishment!"

[break][break] Ollie couldn't help himself, though. Watching the way that moved around the wild Toxapex that gathered around her, he let out a laugh.

[break][break] "C'mon, Robin. They're friendly. Watch —"

[break][break] Ollie reached into his back pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a poffin. Several of the Toxapex immediately turned towards the Head Ranger who knelt down, lured by the sweet scent of bluk berry-flavored treats.

[break][break] "Here ya go, guys. See? Nothing to fear here. You don't need to poison all the civvies, do ya?"

[break][break] The Head Ranger cooed at the poisonous pokemon as if they were no less dangerous than a new litter of Yamper.

[break]

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.
[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
874 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 16:56:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He was amused? At her suffering?

What line was it that civilians had to call for complaints against Rangers, again?

"First of all, they just bared their evil little souls at me," she said with a wagging finger, and then a second joined its place, "and two, they're gluttonous little grubs who were going to eat me if you didn't have that poffin." She shivered as she looked at how they gathered around Ollie. "And three, why did you even bring poffins to a rescue site?"

She was offended and incredulous all at once. Still, with the Toxapex attention firmly on him, she took several measured steps back. "Throw the stupid poffin into the sea so they leave. We land critters do NOT want them here." She pulled her floating-away Sinistea back and close her chest, clutching her like a kid held an emotional-support teddy.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 7:32:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"They wouldn't eat you."

[break][break] They might've. He was pretty sure that had sent him an article once, explaining how male Toxapex ate their young. Or maybe that was just a joke article.

[break][break] "I would've never let them." He looks up, flashing a smile. "Rangers protect our own, remember?"

[break][break] Ollie stands up then, but instead the Toxapex go around him rather than surrounding the younger Ranger. However, unlike her, Ollie is unpertubed by the attention. He even seems to invite it, as he leads them closer to the shower, just enough, so that he can —

[break][break] "There."

[break][break] Deftly reaching into his supply pack, he throws a net over the Toxapex, just as his Blissey nearby releases a SING to help them doze. he frowns.

[break][break] "We should bring them to their natural habitat. This is no place for Toxapex to be."

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
874 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 14:59:24 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He was so calm and cool and collected. She, on the other hand, could still feel the horrifying textures against her skin. And they way they looked when they pushed each other like a mosh pit to be around her... it was like they wanted to crawl inside her skin. "Yuck," she exhaled as she tried to force the thoughts away. Ollie netted and slept them, but it didn't feel like a happy ending.

"Their habitat should be a volcano," she murmured bitterly, wondering about whether or not they could eat her. "In any case, I hope they transport quickly. I don't wanna keep looking at these things." She radios in their captured wild pokemon so the fliers can drop the Toxapex back home.

She jabs an accusing finger at Ollie. "You owe me ice cream for the trauma." Rangers protect their own... hmph, she needed to drop off a swarm of spinarak at his town, see how he liked creepy pokemon with no sense of personal space!

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:00:59 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"We could ask Matias," he said, seemingly surprisingly contemplative. "Though I'm not sure if he has access to Groudon right now."

[break][break] Probably for the best, anyway. @matia had probably better things than to do than burn a bunch of Toxapex alive just to let sleep at night. Did they even know each other?

[break][break] "Right, there we go! Stache - take it away."

[break][break] Ollie secured a strong rope to his Dragonite, connecting it to the net of peacefully dozing Toxapex. He watched as the pokemon flew off with it, sending it over to designated relocation area. He clapped his hands together, as if wiping away dust.

[break][break] "Ice cream, you say? Alright. What's your favorite flavor?..."

[break][break] His voice trailed off, chuckling in a good-natured way, as he led Robin away from the thick of things to get started on their supposed ice-cream date.

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] Robin & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:07:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB