Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 1:15:31 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"oh-!?" lips pursed into a shocked expression as a slightly glazed over expression stared at the other woman. rosy cheeks influenced by both the extremely hot water and alcohol gave away the woman's otherwise intoxicated state. noelle wasn't exactly a lightweight, but, she did have...phases to being drunk. some significantly worse than others.

what had started as a normal, relaxing soak in the hot spring quickly changed the moment the pinkette introduced a few bottles of deliciously potent alcohol. against the few warnings from her friend, she'd already downed near half a bottle, leading to her current state.

"...when did your boobs get so big, bry?! you got....yoouuu got...big boobies!" explicitly blunt and a giggling mess, the water stirred and rippled as noelle neared her companion with grabby hands and a dopey smile. "w-who are ya trying to impress, hmmm?" 
@bryony
thanks aewo for this idea uwu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 4:04:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Where Noelle might not be a light weight, Bryony is in every sense of the word. She has had two shots, maybe three, that leaves her eyes dazed and her cheeks flushed as bright as Noelle's hair.

"Huh?"

Bryony looks down at her bared chest, brows furrowing as she tries to find what Noelle is talking about.

"They're no - oh! N-Noelle!"

She grabs Noelle's wrists to pry her grabby hands away then folds her arms over her chest in defense.

"Th-that's not - don't do that! They're not e-even big. I'm not trying to impress anyone." The s catches in her words, slurring together into the next letter. Bryony sinks down until the water touches her chin.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 23:30:24 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
A loud - very loud - whine erupts from the woman's lips when she's denied a 'quick feel'. "Wha...what?" She slowly blinked, "whaddya...what..." She could barely string together a question as her brow furrowed, looking down at her own chest before back at Bryony several times, as though trying to piece something together.

"O-oh...I think Chance is more of a...of a...uh 'junk in the trunk' sorta guy a-anyway! Y-you're totally in love with him, right? C-Cause he's so...so strong," for some odd reason or another, at the mention of the man, the girl's eyes began to water until she was full on sobbing. "H-he's so...so strong Bry. I think...I think you'd be great together but what if...what if he's too strong??" She was babbling about literally nothing as she full out sobbed about god knows what. In her mind, it made sense though, she swear it did.

"Y-you get what I mean, B-bry?!" Please say yes.
@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 2:44:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony's face continues to redden until even the tips of her ears are left glowing. "I'm not - no - "

She sits back up as Noelle begins to cry, hands fretting in the air as she tries to figure out what to do. "I um - yeah, abso- absolutely. He's t-too strong."

She doesn't understand at all. Bryony wraps her arms around Noelle's head and pulls her down to her shoulder. She pats her against the back. "You d-don't have to uh - uh cry."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 23:19:51 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Even as she was coddled and comforted, her sobbing didn't stop. "y-you'd be such a cute couple though! like...like his charizard and y-your swablu...perfect for one another! B-but its like..." Her hands gestured wildly, as the pinkette tried to place what she was feeling into words. "its like shoving a square in a circle!" she suddenly screamed, as though having an epiphany.

she fell quiet soon after though, as her head rested on bryony's shoulder after stopping her ugly crying. one would've thought she fell asleep, had she not suddenly perked back up with a whole new load of nonsense. "w-wha about kyle? he's cute! you're cute! i think...you'd be good for each otherrr?" 

@bryony 
idfk
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 0:43:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Noelle's prattling makes about as much sense as trying to fit a square into a circle, perhaps even less so because they're both drunk. "Why would you - "

She doesn't finish the sentence, her own thoughts muddy. Bryony continues to rub her hand along Noelle's back, content at the sudden peace. Like most things that relate to quiet, Noelle and the Dragon Clan, it doesn't last.

"Huh? Wh-what are you um, saying?" she asks, pushing the words out with a thick tongue. Bryony leans back, eyebrows furrowed together. "Me and Kyle? Why would um, why would that be a thing? You're silly."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:09:23 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Y-yea b'cus once that one guy and I get married," Noelle drawled heavily over the words, "kyle's gonna be sooo lonely!" She sounded as though she were about to cry again. But, thankfully, she seemed to get her drunken emotions under control enough. "Which is why you g-gotta...you gotta marry em'! H-he has dog breath, I-I know but...but...he probably kisses really good. Like..aallgghhh," she began to stick and flicker her tongue about in a rather gross, descriptive manner of how she imagined Kyle kissing anyone.

Eyes heavily lidded as she tried to fight off an intense wave of tiredness, she clung onto Bryony, even if it resulted practically dragging both of them deeper into the steamy depths of the hot water.

"P-promise me you'll...do it..."

@bryony
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:21:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony bites down the inside of her cheek as Noelle makes mention of marriage and that man. A wave of nausea makes her try to pull back, but the other woman is stronger and pulls her forward instead. The center of the hot spring seems even hotter.

Noelle's display of kissing does little to dissuade Bryony from trying to pull away but it does earn a bout of giggles. "That's um - that's gross. That's really - really gross!"

She doesn't think Kyle is that bad, or even smells that bad, but it's too much effort to argue.

"Okay, um - okay. I promish - promise to um - to marry - to marry Kyle. So um - so don't cry."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
selling bathwater [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:07:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"b-but that's how he does it!" a fit of drunken laughter erupted from the pinkette as well, her tongue sticking out all the while. it abruptly stops as the other woman agrees to her promise, and a small smile spreads across the girl's lips. head leaning fully on bryony's shoulders and eyes beginning to narrow into slumber, she gave a slow nod, "mmhh good...i don't want him to be alone...and sad...and die alone. he's....a nice guy...mmh..." She began to trail off. Before long, the pinkette had fallen asleep completely from seemingly out of nowhere. seemed the alcohol really screwed with her. 

@bryony 
thread end uwu