Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:21:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Tears spilled from the chansey's eyes as she waited in front of the door for her trainer to return. Why had she left her here with all of these scary other pokemon? Was she abandoning her? Was this the end of the line for her? Would she ever come pick her back up? With a heavy sniffle, even more tears began to pour from the creatures eyes. The daycare attendant tried to tend to the normal type and make her relax, but, that only resulted in a frightened egg bomb to the face and even more wailing. It was literally the equivalent to a kid being left behind for the first time. It didn't help that the extremely sensitive, but usually sweethearted, pokemon was incredibly clingy.

Holding one of her precious eggs close to her chest as she sniffled and sobbed, Peach continued to stand in front of the door, perking up at the slightest noise from the other side in hopes that it was her trainer coming to rescue her. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2019 13:47:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sound of crying alerts Lemon Zest's attention, ears perking as he searches for the source. It does not take long to find it: a big, round, pink and crying Chansey. The lizard like Pokemon scuttles closer, stopping directly in front of the Chansey. He tilts his head one way then the other. His tongue flicks out.

He stands onto his back legs and throws his small arms around her, face pressing to her.

"Hemlo. Am want to be your friend? Nooo cry. No cry. Am friend now!"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 23:33:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the pink pokemon's sniffling seems to lessen a bit when she notices she was being hugged. being the overly cuddly pokemon she was, she sucked up the gesture like a sponge, wasting no time in hugging the lizard back. her sobbing, thankfully, stopped, as she instead gave little sniffles and hiccups. "new friend?" peach sniffled, "h-hi new friend!" she gave the smaller creature a few careful pats on the head. like any of her species, she was very quick to abruptly offer out the little, nutrish and soft egg in her pouch. "want to take a bite? it's very sweet, very good! i only let my friends eat it! but, it's okay, because, we're friends!" her logic, while simple, wasn't exactly wrong. she didn't wait for him to say yes or no, as she placed the little item on the ground for him. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2019 18:34:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lemon Zests's eyes widen at the treat set before him, body bouncing from foot to foot as his hands clap together. "Food! Yum! Best friend! Me has nothing to give in return -- "

Tragic. But the tragedy would have to wait.

The lizard grabs the egg with both hands and opens his mouth wide. In a single bite, he swallows it whole and falls backward to his rear. Lemon Zest lets out a small gurgle then he grins.

"Yum, yum! Good friend. Best friend. Me am Lemoncest."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 22:16:16 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The way the small, friendly lizard utterly devoured the egg both pleased and grossed the pink pokemon out. still, her small hands clapped together in a pleased manner - how could she not be when he had so kindly accepted her gift. "No, no, nothing needed in return! i love giving out gifts!" she frantically explained. once again, the chansey leaned over to pat the stuffed electric type on the head a few times, trying to stop herself from growing teary eyed once more as he exclaimed that they were friends. would her trainer be happy that she had a friend? had she done good?!

"peach! i'm peach!" she sniffled slightly, using her nubby arms to rub at her eyes. "do you miss your trainer? aren't you sad that hey left us here? what if they never come back? are we stuck here?!" all at once, she began to unload onto her new friend, as well as began to cry once again. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2019 5:43:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lemon Zest blinks his big eyes, head tipping to the side until it's at a near ninety degree angle. He considers this question. He ponders it for a long time. "No scared. If Sunny does not come back, I come back to Sunny."

His tongue flicks out and then he beams, tipping his chin up with pride.

"If friend trainer does not come back, I take to trainer! I am a very good finder. I will find trainer. One time, I found the most smoothest rock. It was very smooth. Round. Like you! Friend shaped rock."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 2:30:43 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Once again, the electric type had managed to calm down the overly sensitive pink blob, who sobs began to slowly quiet into little sniffles. "R-really? You mean it? Oh, you are a good friend! A very good friend!" She chanted happily, nodding her head furiously. She was so excited to tell her trainer all about her newest friend! maybe she was also friends with this 'sunny' person? she hoped so!

she excitedly rubbed her hands together, head tilting slightly. well, it was sorta like her whole body, since it was all very...round, but, either way, her curiosity was piqued! "what did you do with it?" she suddenly paused, gasping. "did you give it to your trainer? as a gift?!" maybe she could find a really smooth rock here, with lemon zest's help? if it looked like her, then, maybe noelle wouldn't forget about her, or feel sad when she wasn't there with her? it was the perfect plan!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 12:53:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Yeah!" Lemon Zest answers, head bobbing furiously. "Then she threws it real far! I go to get but it was gone. Poof!"

Or maybe he's actually a bad finder.

He beams, either way. "Hmmm - is you less sad now? Mebbe we go play. Meet other friends! Or mebbe we find more rocks?"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 2:06:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
peach tilted her head, a look of confusion on her pudgy little face. why would she throw it? humans...were really weird! but, if she owned a pokemon like lemon zest, then, she had to be super nice! "Less sad, less sad, yes!" Peach frantically said, waving her stubby arms about, if just to convince him that she was fine now, thanks to her new friend.

"lets go find a shiny, smooth rock! i want to give my trainer one! let's go, let's go!" the suggestion had her up and raring to go with excitement. in fact, the pink pokemon was already tottering on ahead, casting excited glances back to the electric lizard every so often. she really was happy to have him as a friend. thanks to him, she could give noelle a gift, after all! 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 18:50:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lemon Zest absorbs Peach's energy for himself, rising back to his hind legs to clap his hands together. "Find shiny rock! We find shiny rock!" he echoes, realizing after a long moment that the Chansey has already began her search. He drops down and scuttles after.

The hunt is on.

They will find the shiniest rock of them all.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i need healing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 4:00:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.