close tab

played by

Marvelous

Jojo
he/him
Twenty-Two
31 infamy
31 infamy
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
Joseph Wick DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joseph
Joseph Wick
Stone Rush [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 23:36:15 GMT
Joseph Wick Avatar
Mega Evolution. Joseph wondered what exactly it was like to control one of these so called Mega Evolution. It was clear to anyone with half a brain that the discovery of such a power was going to change everything so it was no surprise that people were clamoring for a chance to get their hands on one of these stones.

And of course Sable would attempt to get their hands on one as well which is why Joseph was here overseeing an excavation site. While to the outside those mining would be nothing more than simple miners working for some random company it was all a front.

These people, in fact, worked for Sable but to avoid people asking why an organization that seemingly has nothing to do with this sort of things was searching for the stones the cover-up was needed. Granted this front company had been a thing for a while. Joseph watched intently as the workers did their job.

Open mission!
Mission Link: Here
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Stone Rush [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 1:21:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Few things fascinated Emmeline quite as much as the very concept of Mega Evolution. Evolution on it’s own was such an extensive concept, and yet it only kept going deeper.

But then again, that’s what she liked about it. It was such a multi-faceted topic.

That’s how she found herself wandering towards Granite Cave, four pokeballs attached to the leather belt around her waist, and her mining tools stored in the bag she held slung over one shoulder. Today she was going to do some field research, and this cave would be the perfect location.

As she made her way to the entrance, Emmeline noticed that she apparently hadn’t been the only one with that idea in mind. This place was teeming with miners. That was something she hadn’t expected.

“Excuse me.” She made her way to one of the workers, his brow dripping with sweat. “Who is it that you’re working for?”

It was always a good idea to assess the situation before jumping in head first.

@ @mission

close tab

played by

Marvelous

Jojo
he/him
Twenty-Two
31 infamy
31 infamy
awards
74 posts
Joseph Wick DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joseph
Joseph Wick
Stone Rush [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 7:26:43 GMT
Joseph Wick Avatar
The arrival of an unknown individual helped to prove this craze about mega evolution. Joseph figured the league must have been up to their neck in dealing with incidents revolving around people trying to go out on their own little mining expeditions and finding that it wasn’t as easy as just digging in the ground with a shovel.

So now he’d have to worry about this person too. There was no way in hell that Joseph was going to let anything happen for then there be some sort of legal problem the organization would have to deal with, there would be hell to pay for that.

”I’m the one in charge.” Joseph would speak up, walking over to the woman.

”Name’s Joseph Wick, is there something I can help you with? are you here trying to look for those Mega Stones as well?

@emmeline
Mission Link: Here
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
The Shula Region
Pokemon Godai
Hogwarts AU
Remnants of Fate
The Remnant Project: Non-Canon RWBY AU
lies in the low {warriors}