lee, jia chu

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lee, jia chu
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2019 17:23:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU WILL LOVE ME; I DON'T RECALL GIVING YOU A CHOICE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namejia chu lee
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty
orientationpansexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM hilda valentin goneril from fire emblem

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

just look at me

[break][break]

「❤」born and raised in kanto; er.. "raised". parents neglected her a good amount, so she grew up without much of their affection. she did get love from them, but not enough. a very affectionate child, despite it all. constantly sought attention and love from the people around her. grew up very, very jealous and possessive. grew up on fairytales and eventually, hoped that her life would become one.
[break][break]

「❤」father moved to hoenn for work and the family moves while jia's still fairly young; around seven years old. gets her first pokemon (torchic) at eleven years old. parents were initially against her travelling so she stayed at home for another few years. eventually meets her self-proclaimed "lover" at fifteen. joins the league and convinces her parents in an attempt to get close to him. efforts are futile; sheopts to quietly stalk from the bushes.
[break][break]

「❤」stalks for about four to five years (hella dedication). eventually, finds out that he got out and got himself a girlfriend. enraged and deluded, she sets the girl's house on fire with him in it using her blaziken. uses her position with the league to play off as a witness. unplugs the girl's life support and visits her "boyfriend" with drugged food while claiming to be his girlfriend.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height