snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
class 1-a?
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 2:04:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

so i am boku no hero academia trash and would love to see some more of the bbies around the site! they don't technically have to be friends with illeana but i'd love to at least throw them in a thread together once or twice~ some of them (basically just todoroki, srry am todomomo trash) are preferred as romantic interests but otherwise they're all completely open characters and such c: i just wanted to grow the bnha gang a little bit because i love them all sm! i can also provide graphics if needed should anyone be interested in these guys~ (also pls don't mind the overuse of precious bean, i am relentless with it) any of the members of class 1-a are totally welcome, i only included three of them for this but all of them are wanted pls gimme all the bbies <3

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

FACE CLAIM - TODOROKI SHOUTO FROM BNHA

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

this one is kinda the one i'm most interested in filling. i love todoroki and i've always loved the dynamic between him and momo (illie's fc) throughout the series. plus i'm todomomo trash so there's that~ he's pretty much completely open as far as personality, history, and affiliation go. i'd love for him to be illie's romantic interest but it's not required so if anyone is interested in filling that role specifically please feel free to send me a message on the discord and i'll happily screech about my ideas for them! if you are interested in him for her romantic interest then i picture his personality being a little more energetic and outgoing. it'd be super cute if he could teach her that there's more to life than research and get her to open up and let loose. anyway, regardless of if he's her romantic interest or not i'd love to see him pop up on the site~

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

FACE CLAIM - MIDORIYA IZUKU FROM BNHA

the main boi of bnha and a total cinnamon roll. (there's also all might currently on site so there's always options for them having a friendship too~) he's a precious boi i will protecc at all costs. that being said, i love that green mop of hair and i'd love for illie to have him as a friend! he's an open slate as well so please feel free to take the face and run with it. (i was also considering making a girl with uraraka as her fc so that is an option if anyone is interested in izuocha) um basically i just love deku and would love to see him poppin' up around the site c:

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

FACE CLAIM - JIROU KYOUKA FROM BNHA

hi yeah uh girl gang ft jirou and momo is a must. their friendship is so precious to me so i'd love to get a best friend for illie with jirou as the fc. if not, that's totally fine too~ she's an open slate like most of these bbies so any ideas are fine with me c: i just really love her aesthetic and she's a precious bean too. it'd actually be super interesting if she was a rocket member but still maintains a friendship with illie because they're gal pals despite their allegiances c:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]