part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
the other side of paradise . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 9:59:50 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her reasoning was sound. 

"the war's also over and done with," cait said, agreeably. "
i blame it on his oncoming adolescence. despite evolving, he won't be a matured adult. just young - and still growing. i imagine he'll gain some inches even after evolving. so this kind of behavior may linger for a spell."

cait imagined that avery had her hands full, but she imagined that the young woman would manage such a hurdle well enough. she appeared to be the patient type, her adoration toward infant pokemon betraying her vast reservoir of the required trait. 

"
my gardevoir is looking forward to seeing him again," she admitted. "he mentioned him a handful of times outside of the festival."

her gardevoir - unlike her hypno - adored babes. he even had a hand in raising two of his own children, having coupled with a lovely mismagius sometime ago. he was a solid parental figure in comparison to some of the others, who often fumbled when it came to the role.

"
you mentioning daycare only reminds me that this gym is constantly being filled with children. my tyranitar, ninetales, gogoat, salandit, luxray and bisharp just fathered a child each. goodra and dragonite had a pair of eggs that i'm planning to put up for adoption.  meowstic and her harem had one not too long ago. and my deerling just had a son and she's not in the mood to tell me who the father is. it's been... hectic."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 18:56:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

"I guess I just worry he's biting off more than he can chew. He's so sensitive to other's emotions and intentions that I sometimes fear he jumps to conclusions too easily. He's so ready to pick a fight for the sake of being my protector. I don't even know where he got this notion from that I need protecting."[break][break]

She sighs, clearly a little distressed at all of this. [break][break]

At the mention of Gardevoir she seems to lighten up and relax, even smiling. [break][break]

"Riolu liked Gardevoir too. Roselia as well - I don't think I mentioned she evolved not too long ago as well. She's really grown beautiful."[break][break]

Avery grows quiet then as Cait takes the lead in the conversation, alerting her to the sudden influx of young baby Pokemon. She can't help but giggle a bit at the commotion. While unsurprising to see that Cait's little slice of heaven was abundant with babes and bountiful relationships, it was still amusing to think the woman as overwhelmed.[break][break]

"Sounds like you've had your hands quite full. You know.. I don't want to overstep our friendship, but I'd be more than happy to help look after some of your Pokemon should you even need help."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 18:24:35 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait visibly brightened at the woman's offering, the grin that she presently wore betraying her pleasure.

"i'd love that!"

she blinked and sobered a little, realizing that she had lost control of her volume in that moment, the response she had given escaping her as a exclamation. 

"
i mean - um - yes," she said, a touch embarassed. "i'd seriously appreciate the help. i hate just stuffing them inside their pokeballs - especially the younger ones."

in order to effectively deal with the increasing number of pokemon, she cycled them in out of their pokeballs on a bi-monthly basis. it had prevented territorial disputes and overpopulation; because while the gym's interior was large - it remained enclosed and finite in relation to how much space it could truly offer. 

"
so budew evolved? gods, i keep forgetting how fast some pokemon can mature."

cait blinked down at her half-finished meal before she began stowing away what remained. 

"
full? i was thinking we could head over to my room so i can put everything away.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 4:35:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Avery giggles, cheeks flushing at Cait's enthusiasm. She hadn't quite expected that sort of excited reaction, and was honestly flattered and a little overwhelmed. It was also.. really cute that she had reacted that way.[break][break]

"Of course! Babysitting the youngsters is sort of my specialty. I would absolutely love to work with your Pokemon!"[break][break]

While her daycare was already fairly busy, she never passed up an opportunity for more business, and more chances at making connections. She really liked Cait and intended on maintaining a good relationship with the woman.[break][break]

"Yes, she did! I guess all that sunshine and tender care really helped her blossom. I think Gardevoir helped too. She's really attached to him."[break][break]

She smiles, dimples pinching her cheeks as she glances up at her.[break][break]

Her eyes widen as Cait begins packing up the remainder of the food, and she leaps to help. In the confusion, her fingers brush Cait's and she retracts them, breathing out a quiet apology for getting in the way.[break][break]

"S-sure! That sounds fine!"

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 16:45:46 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait considered her options in that moment, glancing down at the hand that had lightly brushed against her own. her painted lips soon spread into a warm smile, the look betraying her adoration as she quickly cleaned up their picnic with the help of avery. she easily lifted the basket, its load greatly lightened due to them partaking in a solid portion of the meal that filled it. 

"let's get going. it's not that long of a walk."

boldly, she moved to take avery's hand. her grin widened until she revealed a sliver of teeth, her eagerness apparent. the woman's delicate paw would feel warm in her own if she was successful, a softness there that often handled infants that required a gentle and loving touch.

'she's just so...'

cait blinked at her and turned her head away before the look transitioned into a stare, the woman slightly dizzied from the wave of affection that struck her. from her physical features to her bashful disposition - it all called out to the gym leader who sought to keep her near. 

'perfect.'

she silently led them into her forest, silently planning how she'd go about wooing the lovely young woman who was now within her reach. 

[ end mission ]