Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the wrong one [dw // open]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2019 3:13:09 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"ugh this is ssoooo hard to see through," the pink-haired woman grumbled to herself as she pushed through the tall grasses. the cycling road stood tall just overhead, blocking her from the harsh rays of the sun just overhead. still, they had quite a bit to go before reaching the end of the long, winding path. apparantly, riding a rapidash down cycling road 'wasn't appropriate'. she was kicked out and a had a one month ban from using said road after trying to 'force her way through'. seriously, she didn't even mean to push the guy that hard.

it didn't help that she didn't have her typical party on her, so she couldn't just fly to the next town over either. briefly, she contemplated calling bryony, or maybe even mateo...but, perhaps a nice walk through nature would settle her irritated nerves? besides, maybe she'd find some rare pokemon wandering about?

her rapidash trotted by her side, idly munching on the grass as the beautiful, silvery-fired pokemon seemed to enjoy the time to stretch her legs. walking by her side with a hand on the creature's extremely warm flank. the rustle of grass caused them both to stop - what was that? peering closer, it didn't look like any pokemon she'd ever seen, and it certainly didn't sound like one. maybe it really was one of those rare pokemon she'd heard about!? without bothering to get a closer look or even investiage further, she was throwing pokeball after pokeball at the 'thing'. she had yet to realize that that 'pokemon' wasn't a pokemon at all; it was another trainer.

her rapidash blinked, raising a brow, and nudging her trainer's head, but, noelle just...kept on chucking ball after ball. "not now! one of them has to work!"

poor, stupid girl.

@open
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 11:54:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]It had been a nice, sunny afternoon. Aramis had been enjoying the feeling of the sun rays against his one good eye and was seated peacefully on a foldable chair, using a fishing rod to dip patiently into the water. Whether or not he actually got any catches was a bonus, he just liked the peace and calm of a lazy afternoon. "Nothing can ruin this beautiful day." Aramis said to himself, serenely, for no particular reason.

And then some wench assaulted him.

"Ow, ow, ow!" He said, as he was pelted ball after ball, bringing his hands up to shield himself from the barrage of Pokeballs. "Stop! In the name of Arceus!" He yelled, getting up from his chair and putting his hands up. With his one good eye he swung his head against the perpetrator. Ready to lay some mincing words, only to be stopped by the most beautiful, amazing, gorgeous... Rapidash. "That is a lovely coat of fire on your Rapidash." Aramis said, folding his hands together, "Unfortunately, I am not one, you dropped these." He said, before lobbing the Pokeballs right back.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 3:34:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FEAROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
drill peck / roost / pursuit / mirror move
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / klutz[break]
heart stamp / psychic / imprison / attract
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

[break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 3:58:07 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Unfortunately for the pinkette, what she thought was a rare pokemon was none other than a regular human. admittedly, the man looked kinda cool, with his eyepatch and all, but...still, just a human. She abruptly halted her series of pelting him with pokeballs in favor of taking a sheepish smile. "Ah...sorry?" She offered with a slightly embarrassed look. Her rapidash let out a slight snort, a heavy hoof lightly pawing at the ground. However, the grey flames seemed to grow larger at the compliment, the horses' head tilting upwards in a prideful snort. "Thank you!..Oh...uhm, what's with that look?"

Previously beaming at his compliment, the moment she saw an arm anchoring back with a pokeball in hand, Noelle began to stiffen. This...she saw where this was going. "Wait, wait-" Too late. Similar to how she had basically assaulted him, the favor was returned. Thankfully, it wasn't too painful or anything. She found herself giggling and choking back a full on laughter from the whole situation, if anything. "Okay. Okay, I...I deserved that."

Fixing her slightly frazzled hair before beginning to pick up her mess of pokeballs, she'd peek upwards to stare at him once or twice. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, right? I know I threw them kinnddaaa hard and all - I may have some bandages but...oh, oh, I do have snacks. And you know what they say, a good snack can heal any wound!"

Literally, no one said that. But, it was her 'philosophy' none the less. Tucking the red and white spheres back into their proper place she finally stood up straight, offering the man a sincere smile of apology as she tucked a piece of her pink and green strands of hair behind an ear. Surprisingly, this wasn't anywhere near being on her list of the 'silliest' idiotic things she'd done before.

overhead, a fearow cawed obnoxiously, its large wings fluttering about as it circled the duo, perhaps waiting for the blond's fishing pole to stir so it could swoop in and steal a fish. irritated by its bickering, rapidash reared upwards with a protesting huff, hooves kicking at the air and silver embers falling from her nostrils in a warning. the bird caught the memo and soon flew off. 

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 12:50:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]While he had jokingly arched his hand backward as if he was about to fling the balls like a fastball special, the real lob was a bit less extreme than that. He essentially tossed the balls back towards her, making sure that she at the very least could catch a few. "Nay," He replied, smiling. "I don't mind some snacks though, if you'll be willing to share." He walked over to where he had previously seated, opening what seemed to be a portable ice box, tossing a can of soda towards Noelle, "Come join me." He said, setting up a second folding chair.

The sound of wings battering overhead were heard, as a large Fearow flew over. Most likely, looking for a free lunch. "Shoo, go away." He said, waving the Fearow off, ordinarily considered a bad move as they were rather aggressive. But perhaps this particular one was not feeling a fight at the moment. Aramis returned to his fishing rod, casualling holding it in one hand, turning his primary attention to the girl with the very interesting hair colors. "So, what brings you to this foot path? Not a fan of bikes I take it?"

dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 1:58:05 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"oh, thanks!" always one for company, it didn't take much for the pinkette to agree to his offer. catching the soda can with a slight scramble - she really did suck at catching things - she took a seat. realizing just how weary she was, she almost immediately slumped into it, cracking open the soda can with a loud sigh. his question made the woman nearly choke on the drink, mostly out of embarrassment as the 'situation' with the cycling road replayed in her mind.

wiping her mouth and grumbling slightly under her breath in a pouting protest, she eventually tilted her head over to stare at him. "apparently, riding a rapidash down cycling road is 'not acceptable'. but doesn't that sound fun? she could run way faster than any of those dumb bikes ever could go." she complained, as though it made total and complete sense to her. she opted to keep the whole 'banned from the road for one month' to herself. she didn't need her new companion thinking she was some sort of brute...because she wasn't! she was just an...innocent, misunderstood, and adorable girl, honestly!

there was a small snort of amusement from her rapidash, but, the horse otherwise went back to grazing. 

"are you here just to fish?"
noelle, in turned, questioned, "y'know, there's a lotta better places to do it, blondie!" she said he nickname with more affection than malice, as a big grin spreads across her lips, "there's a lot of thieving birds around but..." she paused, trailing off to briefly thinking to herself before a fist pounded onto her open, flat palm in a 'tada' sort of manner. "mhm, yea, yea! to make up for the whole...'earlier thing', i'll protect you why you fish!"

was it necessary? no. but, she...really did feel guilty about that whole thing. she felt as though she owed him at least something. and maybe being able to fish in peace (aside from her incessant babbling) was a good way to make it up to him? 
@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 0:04:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]"That does sound fun actually." Aramis agreed, as Noelle seated herself down and sipped her soda. What an expressive girl, he thought to himself. Aramis watched the silvery grey mane of Rapidash blaze gently in the wind. "He reminds me of the Ponyta and Rapidash in my country, far away in the West." Aramis speaks as the Rapidash snorts at its owner. It must have been fun to be a Pokemon of such a trainer.

"Mhm," He replied, as she seemed to give him a new nickname. "Indeed, but that's not really the entire goal of fishing." He began, "It's just a way to do absolutely nothing and reflect on life." Aramis' rod gently bobbed against the surface of the water, it was true that there wasn't too much to catch nearby. "Sometimes when your head is filled with worries, you just need a reminder that life can be very simple if you choose it to be." While he did like to fish alone, he quite liked having someone to talk to without the pressure of having to address them formally as well.

Aramis chuckled at her response. "I feel safer already." He responded. "Are you from Johto, by the way?" He asked, out of curiosity. "Your attire is very reminiscent of their clothing. I was lucky to visit on several occasions."

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 1:13:36 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
A country far in the west...Where was he from? Maybe Unova - that was in the west, right? The pinkette didn't think too much into it though, she imagined seeing herds of the fiery equines must've been quite the sight!

"Really? maybe i should try that more then..." She muttered out, reflecting on his words a bit. Back at home, the life she lead was...stressful, worrisome. Really, in a few more years, she'd be the head of her clan, and the responsibility of that was mind numbing at times. She didn't get the opportunity to goof off nearly as much as she did here in Hoenn back in blackthorn. there were plenty of lakes around though, perhaps taking a moment to fish would do wonders for her mind?

although, now that she thought about it, she didn't have the patience to fish. the constant bob of the rod as one impatiently waited for a fish to snag it...why not just use your hands? plunging a fist into the water and plucking a mighty serpent from the water sounded way more exciting! "On second thought, I don't think I'm much of a fisher," she giggled with a shake of her head.

The mention of her homeland was more than enough to get her attention to turn fully to the man, a small glimmer of excitement in her vibrant green stare. "Yes, I am! Isn't it great? Have you tried the food there? Isn't that great? Have you ever had Dragon Flakes, I know they're kinda-" Realizing she was talking a mile per minute in her excitement, she slowed with a sharp breath and an apologetic, sheepish smile. "Ahm I mean, did you ever happen to visit Blackthorn City?" 
@thermopylae, imma go put a wild summon thing in the mod req c: also this post kinda sucked, sorry bout that
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 10:35:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JUMPLUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / leaf guard[break]
rage powder / acrobatics / worry seed / bounce
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / limber[break]
roost / encore / bounce / sky drop
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2019 9:43:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis chuckled at her response, "It took me quite a while before I started appreciating fishing myself." Aramis replied, "Why do people spend hours on end sitting down with a rod in their hand for no reason? That was the type of question I asked when I tried it." But the older he got, the more he began to understand, "Sometimes however, it's nice to have a moment of silence so that you appreciate all the things that do happen throughout the day. Otherwise things tend to overwhelm me. You may enjoy it when you become old like me." He snorts.

"Aha, I knew it." Aramis replied, impressed by his own memory. "I have actually, on one account. I was fortunate enough to speak to the Sages and visit the Dragon's Den." Aramis paused, "Actually, you quite remind me of something about someone there, there was a powerful elder who showed me around the Dragon's Den with the level of youthful spunk you currently possess." He chuckled. "She was not quite what I was expecting when I thought of ancient, powerful lineage of dragon master, but I think that..." He paused, "I believe she was very strong of will to be able to laugh with such great burden and tragedy on her."

It was at this moment, that a Hawlucha had walked by, seeking some food. Aramis tossed a ball towards its location, eager to capture it, there were few instances where such a rare Pokemon would head directly towards you, and this was one of them. As he attempts his capture, he continues to speak to Noelle, "So, what are these Dragon Flakes?"

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2019 7:23:30 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Was it an age thing? That might've made sense, yea! Although, her grandmother was old, and the lady acted as though she had more energy than herself sometimes! "Overwhelmed, huh?" She muttered, mostly to herself, "maybe!" She decided not to question his age, the guy didn't look a day over thirty! Would it be rude to ask him how old he was? What if he said like...sixty or something?....Gross.

The pink haired woman perked up considerably at the mention of her home...or, more importantly, of the Dragon Den. There was a certain light of excitement and fondness in her eyes, as well as a feeling of yearning. As much as she loved being in Hoenn, she did miss her duties, regardless how stressful, that came to tending to the den and its inhabitants. 'I wonder if that means he met-' And there it was.

Just from those words alone, a picture of the eccentric, bright-eyed old woman came to mind, and a feeling of warmth and fondness filled her heart. Was she doing well? How was she faring without her assistance? Was she still remembering to take her medicines? A slight feeling of homesick soon found its way into her heart, but, it was quickly pushed aside. There was no need for regret now; she'd made her choice.

"Really?" She giggled, giving a rare, almost flustered smile. "That's because...ah, well, that's my grandmother. Ah! Sorry if she said anything...out of pocket to you. She thinks old age is an excuse not to watch her tongue." Which may have been where her own weird bluntness came from.

Noting the hawlucha and hoping for the best with its capture, there was an intense brightness in her eyes at the mention of Dragon Flakes. "They're..mmh, its hard to explain! Which is why I always bring a box of my own, homemade ones! Wanna try one? C'mon, I know you do!" The grin she took on was almost...devilish. 
@thermopylae
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 3:03:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PASSIMIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / receiver[break]
close combat / rock smash / double-edge / bestow
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
nasty plot / dark pulse / defog / embargo
[break][break]
& @thermopylae

[break]
@thermopylae caught hawlucha successfully!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 2:53:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis had to do a double take for a moment. "You are the inheritor and successor of the Dragon's Den?" Aramis replied, though in retrospect it was clear now where her personality stems from. "No she didn't say anything inappropriate, not to my knowledge." At least, he thought so, he was a fair bit younger when he visited. "I think many people find it difficult to distinguish speaking one's mind and letting everything come out at once, from my perspective, both you and your grandmother understand the difference." 

A Passimian passed them by, as a Vullaby wandered alongside. Aramis reached into his contained and fed them both an oran berry, for each, before turning back to Noele. At the mention of dragon flakes, Noelle's eyes brightened into lightbulbs, and Aramis for a moment, sensed impending death. Hard to explain...? Aramis looked quizzically at the dragon tamer as his eye squinted. Salty, sweet, sour, spicy, surely it fell into one of those categories, but if she had a homemade savory snack, he was interested in trying. "Yes, I'd like to, let me try some of your dragon flakes."

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 11:52:21 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
It was slightly embarrassing and all - revealing to others that, yes, she was the 'inheritor' of the Dragon Den. Not only was it always a sharp reminder of the weighty duties that would, one day, be her own, but...ah, her grandmother tended to not leave the best first impressions on others. And while she learned at a young age that apologizing for the elderly woman's antics were a waste of time, they were still...something else. Still, thinking about her, the woman couldn't help but smile, as she soon offered Aramis a small, perhaps almost shy smile as she rubbed the back of her head. "Really? Me?...Heh, thanks!"

Perking up significantly as he agreed to wanting to try her, admittedly bootleg and possibly questionable, dragon flakes, that smile quickly turned into a grin. A slightly concerning one. "Really? Okay, okay, perfect then!" She quickly scrambled about, rummaging through her pack and taking out a container. The smell the small, almost popcorn-like flakes emitted was...as though dragon fire itself had roasted them. "tada!" She placed a few into his hand before eagerly swallowing down a few herself. Truly, these things were spicy, but, held a distinct sweet tang to them. However, the spiciness was...intense. Enough to make the faint-hearted's chest feel like it was burning, or even inducing coughing, it was nothing to be taken lightly. Quite literally, it could make even a fire-type cry from how hot it was.

"You okay?"
She asked after a moment of idly enjoying her homemade treats. 

@thermopylae // this took too long, oof sorry! 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga