the wrong one [dw // open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 10:56:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis watched as the girl pulled what appeared to be a tupperware box filled with what seem to be misshapen biscuits. "Oh, they look quite nice." Aramis commented. He could understand wanting to share something he made with others to try, so even despite his original sense of impending doom, he wanted to at least give her the benefit of the doubt.

The smell as she opened the box was like butter, or corn, something mixed between savory and sweet at least. Aramis picked one up, checking the thickness and size of it. On one end, the biscuit turned deep brown, almost as if charred, and on the other side there was a softness to it. Regardless, the smell was very appetizing, so he took a bite of it.

The texture was surprisingly pleasant: flakey, buttery, sweet, only-- "Oh, Arceu--" That was all Aramis could manage as he began to violently cough as what seemed to be superheated air enter his lungs. He quickly swallowed the contents as a reflex so he could breathe, only that too was a mistake, as his entire body seemed to be set on fire from the sheer intensity of whatever unholy pepper was used to flavor the biscuit.

Aramis' squinted back tears as he nodded to Noelle, making an okay sign as he quickly downed whatever the rest of the contents of his soda was to grant him a brief reprieve from Dante's Inferno entering his esophagus. "Good..." He said, his voice hoarse, "just a tad bit spicy." He replied, looking at the rest of the biscuit, he was wondering how on Earth he was going to finish it.

Just as luck would have it, a nearby Medicham had been practicing its moves had wandered close by at the smell of food and had looked expectantly towards Aramis. "You wanna try?" Aramis replied, handing the pepper bomb to the poor Medicham. Sniffing it briefly, the Medicham then proceeded to eagerly swallow the biscuit. Aramis then proceeded to throw the Pokeball towards it, to capture it. The sheer fire of the biscuit would likely be enough to offset whatever resistance the Pokemon had from resisting the ball.

After a few moments, the spice had kindly subsided, slightly, just enough for Aramis to continue functioning as a human being. "Not bad for an assassination attempt." He said, squinting at Noelle, before chuckling. "I'm surprised you can eat it with a straight face, you must really like the rush from spicy food."

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 11:53:53 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
There was...a look of slight pride within the dragon tamer's 'innocent' stare as aramis' tried her homemade treat. yes, she felt a bit bad due to how flushed he looked as he downed the biscuit-esque snack, looking as though he'd swallowed the sun itself, but...it was a pretty hilarious sight, in all honesty. she placed her hands upon her lips, trying to hold back a sheepish little giggle as she offered the blond an apologetic look.

noting his rather...unique way of capturing the medicham, and possibly considering doing the same in the future, a hearty laugh soon spilled from her lips. assassination attempt, huh? "darn, almost got ya!" the pinkette jested with a playful huff and snap of her fingers. "ah, i love spicy things. i think it might be a blackthorn city thing. oh! the real dragon flakes taste spicier though!" She hummed with an affirmative nod, a smile spreading from ear to ear.

"i'll make something sweeter for you, next time we meet. maybe a cookie, or something," she mused aloud, casually suggesting that they'd meet each other again, or that she'd even like to meet him again.

staring at him for a moment, her gaze kept on flickering to the eyepatch he wore - and each time, she caught herself, promptly staring somewhere else with a little embarrassed frown. eventually though, noelle abruptly spoke out, "hey, aramis?" 
@thermopylae // also imma just...assume they already introduced themselves to 1 another b/cus we dont do those hunny uwu
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 2:03:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron fist[break]
ice punch / quick guard / close combat / bullet punch
[break][break]

& @thermopylae

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / fluffy[break]
brutal swing / force palm / take down / pain split
[break][break]

& @thermopylae

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break]
The previous capture attempt was a spicy success.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 11:07:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis chuckled, he could see the humor in it now even though his brow was sweating and his ears and nose were still somehow burning. But he had enough spicy food in his life to be able to deal with this level of fire. "I guess the assassination isn't over until I'm in the bathroom." He snorted, dreading the moment that came to pass. Aramis raised an eyebrow, a sweaty eyebrow, at Noelle as she spoke of 'real' dragon flakes. Considering how he found it difficult to believe that her last dragon flake was not made of pure capsaicin, it was even stranger to realize that it was something that people ate.

They were... right?

His thoughts were distracted however as a pink, plush looking bear came to pass to them. On all fours, peaceably walking through the tall grass. "Oh, how cute." Aramis said, his nose singing with every word. Still, he offered an oran berry towards the Stufful, who approached gingerly, before nicking the fruit from his hand and eating it carefully on the ground.

"I would like that actually. I have to say though, suggesting a date after burning a man alive? Very bold of you." Aramis replied chuckling, thinking briefly towards the last cookie, "I'd like that, trying out your cooking, hopefully tone down on the peppers though." Aramis grinned, though... he wasn't kidding, he preferred cookies that didn't have any peppers in them, preferably.

After petting the Stufful briefly on the head, he turned to Noelle, whose gaze intently looked towards his face, though her eyes had leaned ever so slightly to the right side of his face, he knew what she was looking at with the frown. "Yes?" He pointed towards his eyepatch, "Want to know what happened?"

dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 8:00:19 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Gotta make sure there are no hard feelings, right? Especially now that I have a new taste tester- er...good...friend." noelle let out a little, slightly nervous, laugh. however, it was all in good gest, as she offered him a sincere smile. briefly, she watched how the blond handled the adorable pink bear pokemon, noting his gentleness with the wild pokemon. it was...a bit different than the typically rough shenanigans her own family had, honestly. it wasn't often she got to really enjoy nature when they were around, and just relax like this. if it wasn't mateo yelling about training, it was her dragging him or kyle off on an adventure, or trying to show bryony something 'cool'. a small giggle left her lips at the rather fond thought.

what she wasn't expecting was for him to, so openly, offer to explain his whole 'eye situation' to her. quickly, she threw her hands up, waving them about in slight guilt. "ah, no - no, uhm...sorry! i didn't really mean to stare but..." she trailed off, pursing her lips slightly and looking away, idly fiddling with her fingers, "it looks kinda cool? so, i was imaging what i'd look like it one, y'know?" the explanation made perfect sense in her head, but, as she said it aloud...oof. still, if she had an eye patch, would she look fierce? like a dragon master no one'd want to face? a priestess others took seriously? that sounded...fantastic. it'd finally give the kids back at home something to think twice about!

with a sheepish, slightly flustered, and defeated, look, she eventually sighed, offering aramis an apologetic look. "uhm, if...you really don't mind, i'd like to know." she adapted a slightly more serious face as her green gaze flickering back up to stare at him. 
@thermopylae
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 23:55:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FARFETCH'D APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
air cutter / swords dance / acrobatics / night slash
[break][break]

& @thermopylae

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
mach punch / reflect / bug buzz / baton pass
[break][break]

& @thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 13:57:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis laughed, "Something tells me that even if I gave you feedback, it would not be heeded." Aramis replied. "A friend will do more than fine, Noelle Bellemoore." As he spoke, a couple of Pokemon, attracted by the promise of food, waddled over to try their luck. Aramis tossed a few berries into a nearby basket, before turning his attention back towards his pink haired friend.

"It is, isn't it?" Aramis agreed, before taking away the eyepatch that shielded his blind eye. What laid underneath that patch from Aramis' side, was a scar, several inches in height, running diagonally over a now cloudy blue eye. "A Weavile aimed for my neck, most likely trained to kill people." Aramis admitted, "But I had a very capable Pokemon, and it saved my life, costing only an eye."

Aramis paused, looking towards Noelle with both eyes, though only one could see her at the moment. "May I ask you a strange question?" He began, observing her reaction. "If you could end world hunger, but at the cost of everything you may have, and even perhaps your family, your home, and your dignity, would you do it?"

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 9:50:53 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
As he explained what happened, Noelle's own eyes widened slightly. "That sounds...painful." Her voice had softened considerably, and was filled with sympathy. She couldn't imagine not only the unbearable pain that came from such a thing, but, the fear as well. What was it like trying to have something actively kill you, not by nature, like a hydreigon acting in its natural way...but, a pokemon trained specifically to end ones life? It made her gut swirl with uncertainty, as a shudder went down her spine.

With genuine sincerity in her tone, she spoke softly, "I'm sorry you had to endure that. I'm glad everything turned out okay and in the end though! Give how...you're alive and...talking. Ah...yea!" What started off as a serious comment quickly devolved into her usual, awkwardly charming and playful nonsense, as she offered him a small giggle.

Perking up as a sign he had her attention, her head tilted slightly at his question, and she paused significantly. Rapidash, from where she grazed, seemed to notice the distinct change in her trainer's attitude, as Noelle's brow furrowed, her smile faltering. The equine huffed slightly, trotting nearer to the woman. Noelle abruptly perked up, offering Aramis a sad little smile. "Ah...that's a super hard question, y'know, Aramis!" She gave a small laugh, rubbing the back of her head. What would she do...? She didn't exactly care about other people to such a degree, as harsh as it sounded. That included her dignity - and perhaps her home....But...

Expression becoming a bit more serious, she muttered softly, "you see, my family...is everything to me. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them...I...." She almost felt...selfish saying such a thing. But, wasn't that what a dragons in fables were? Selfish, possessive creatures, who cared little about the world outside of them and what they prized. "I don't know if I could do that." She shook her head.

Pausing, her hands suddenly clasped to her cheeks in a gasp. "Does...does that make me a bad person?! Oh, god, it does, doesn't it?!" She complained with a groan, and a goofy, sad smile, "what about you, Ara?"

@thermopylae
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?