HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 2:14:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
so who's idea was it to put a deer head in the cabin, again?

rude. that was very, very rude! What if someone (not giving any names) were to actually get scared of it?! she was very displeased with it; so much, that she was close to getting up and leaving the inside altogether. the only issue with that is it'd mean going outside. she'd be outside, in the dark, alone (with her pokemon), and exposed to the potential spookiness that definitely wouldn't be able to scare her. she ponders her options whilst standing with her lucario, until she hears the soft yipping of another canine pokemon. 

before she knew it, she was jumped by a little houndour who seemed more than happy to see her. the green-headed woman abruptly yelps as she topples over and to the ground, wheezing once she hits and propping herself onto her elbows. after processing a tiny little thing on her stomach, she couldn't help but to chuckle softly. 

... Hold on, she recognized this pupper. 

"doyle?" she asks, raising her hand whilst shifting her weight onto her other arm. with the positive response she'd get from the pokemon, her smile broadens before beginning to pet and scratch at the pokemon's ears. "hey! It's been ages!~" she laughs, trying to turn her face away from the pokemon that was affectionately showering her in licks. after a while she grabs the pokemon and tries to sit up, beginning to pet from the head to back with a grin. 

... wait, hold on. if doyle were here, it meant the trainer was here. 
and if the trainer's here, then--

oh lord she wasn't ready.

- giving doyle the bestest belly rubs
- only for the bestest boi
- realizes that kaiden is probably here
- now she's freaking out for a different reason

@kaiden

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 2:15:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

"Honestly?" Eden looked over her shoulder and blinked, before smiling softly. "No idea, I just thought it'd be fun to look." She shrugged the shoulder she was looking over, the motion slow and deliberate. Quietly, she turned away and poked around the room, leaning this way and that, her costume rustling from the hay she had stuffed into her shirt.
[break][break]
"Do you think anyone owns this place?" Tucking her hands behind her back, she teetered and rocked on her heel and toes, stepping towards a small closet.

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 7:21:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
admitting that sucked really hard. Like something that sucked hard, like a vacuum or large pokemon that sucked things up. still, it was kind of therapeutic to admit his faults. as massive and muscly, and manly as he was there was still a man underneath his monster stature that just wanted to be rejected like everyone else. 

Then it happened. like a genie come to grant his wish made him an offer he couldn't refuse. THey would reject him. it was like the gates of Babylon opening before him. in silence he stared at the stranger before offering a smile, "you will? thank you so much!" joy had returned to his heart, were they going to reject his friendship? would this be his first rejection?

"I'd love to be your friend!" he paused, "No, I would be honored to be your friend. when do you want to reject me?" 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 10:57:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]"Most people would assume that those gains would net you plenty of admirers." Aramis admitted, though he could not be sure of Arthur's past, it seemed like a large man with powerful size would have no issue with finding someone. At least he was having fun with it now that he and Sunny were getting along.

Now it was his turn. Since most of them were truths, "Someone give me a dare." He said, downing the rest of his cheap beer, knowing full well that liquid courage will be required.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 16:11:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]

Blake stood in the door frame and watched the woman probe the room. There was no telling if she was really looking for ghosts or just a good time. Maybe it was a mix of both. Fortunately for her, Blake would humor idea by playing guardian of the door. Unfortunately for her, that was the extent of what he was willing to do for the moment.
[break][break]

"That's a good question." Blake pondered at the thought of ownership. The mansion was obviously abandoned, but maybe it was owned by the league. It was certainly the perfect place to throw a halloween party.

[break][break]

"Why do you care?" Splitting his palms on both sides of the door frame, Blake shifted their grip upwards above his head. The big loaf wasn't one for small talk, but he tried anyway.

[break]
@bean2

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[attr="class","blakepoke2"]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 18:18:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Eden blinked and looked back at Blake, poised on the door. He was blocking anyone from entering, but also her way of exiting. Hm. She looked back to the door. "It would be pretty upsetting my to come back from a vacation or something and find your house completely trashed by a bunch of wild Pokémon trainers." Eden laughed dryly. Honestly, she didn't care, she just wanted to know.
[break][break]
Opening the closet, she jumped back as a fake skeleton fell out and into her arms. "Oh, that was a good one." She dropped it onto the floor and laughed. "I guess they set things up for people who wanted to poke around.

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 20:14:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]

Maybe it was just one big trick house. A halloween holiday getaway. With that thought, Blake let his mind rest like the rest of his body. "I'm sure they're making money off this somehow." He joked, but with a dry tone. Shifting his weight to one side, Blake lowered one hand off the door frame and moved the other to the top.

[break][break]

Once the skeleton dropped, Blake remained collected. Watching the girl get startled by the event brought a smile to his lips, but the feeling only lasted a moment. It was cute in a way, but mostly funny. "The tricks are certainly well worth it." Again, the rocket dropped another dry joke.

[break]
@bean2

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 5:58:57 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

"Why thank you" can't see the smile her enthusiasm is met with but it sits behind the mask regardless. He can appreciate a little spark like her's. The man watches the exchange as he attention doesn't linger on him long and can't help but chuckle at the pair of blonds and their talk of rejection.

Evan only really looks at @thermopylae because no one else seems terribly inclined to issue him a dare. A finger taps against the mouth of his mask as he contemplates his options and he chooses something mild and in good spirit. He mimes an "aha!" moment with the sudden gesturing of his finger before stating "I dare you to get up on the table on one end and dance your way to the other."

@thermopylae @altmight

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
203 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 8:24:24 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a̼̍ͮͨ̊̆̐ ̳̫̞̹ͪ̄̔s̤̑̂̄̓̀p̮̻̩̀ͬ̄̃̒ỉ͇̬̥̜̥̫̐ͥ̒ͯ͌ͫr̓ͫͪͤ̎̍҉i͌͆͊̏̊͏̺̪ṱ̸̉ͣ̽̈

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

?? - ??[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ??

ACROSS THE TABLE an odd mist forms... a spirit graces the table before @thermopylae can grace his stage.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@halloweenparty[break]
the first person to post a capture attempt with the phrase "smooth moves" will capture the spirit. the identity of the spirit will be revealed upon capture. you require 2 posts in this thread to capture this pokemon.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 8:39:57 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan is mildly disappointed when his dare is interrupted, preventing them all from witnessing the smooth moves of one @thermopylae. At least for now. As the one to issue the dare it seems only fitting that he clear the stage for entertainer.

"Meg, be a doll." she chuckles and skitter across the floor, her growing shadow getting longer and longer until it reaches up for the veiled entity, wrapping it tight in shadows and pulling it off the table. She's rough when she plays and doesn't hesitate to make sure the troublemaker is given a good what for as a reward for interrupting them.

"Little too excited girl." he tells her as he throws a pokeball, accepting that whatever it is will now be his charge.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 9:48:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
gengar

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - cursed body[break]
shadow punch / shadow ball / dark pulse / hypnosis / dream eater

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@halloweenparty[break]
[break]
you caught the gengar (this does not consume a pokeball)!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 13:59:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]"Very well, my masked friend!" He said, before launching himself up on the table, the beer did not do him many favors, but it did relax him enough to begin bobbing to the beat of the music. He had absolutely no dance moves, but regardless, he improvised, and he moved down the table. It was at this point however, he noticed something strange, his feet seemed to lose grip of any sense of tension against the table, like stepping into the world's smoothest ice, Aramis felt himself slip, falling just as he reached the end of the table and ladding, mercifully, on his back with no serious issue.

Upon standing back up, it had appeared that the same man who had issued the dared had successfully contained whatever essence had released out from the tables into a Pokeball. "Arceus, the place is haunted. Thank you for the save." Aramis replied as he grumbled upwards. "Alright, my turn." He said wistfully, nursing what may eventually turn out to be a bruise on his arm, "Alright, , truth or dare?"

dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 14:14:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@thermopylae

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

@thermopylae poses @altmight a question as a result of his choice of 'truth', and, while it's a remotely harmless one if a little personal, she's surprised to see the large man appear almost sad or disappointed. It didn't seem at all like a truth - he was quite handsome and certainly someone's type. [break][break]

Regardless, the game continues as challenges Aramis to a dare to strut his stuff across the nearby table. Just as he goes to do so as per the rules of the arrangement, a ghost struts his own stuff across the length of the table, clearly jealous he hasn't been given any attention so far. Evan quickly takes care of the intruder, leaving the dance floor wide open for her date.[break][break]

She giggles in spite of herself, bursting into a fit of them as the man dances so far along he falls off the edge. However, she startles slightly and points at herself in surprise as he gets back to his feet and shoots her a question.[break][break]

"Oh! Dare, of course."[break][break]

Her smile is devilish as she matches Aramis' gaze.

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 14:27:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]"Hohoho." Aramis replied, with equal fervor at her audacity. Still, he was here to keep it friendly, elsewise he would have asked more personal things. "I dare you to slip a pokedollar into any person's pocket aside from our little group and ask for a lapdance." He said, chuckling. Certainly daring, but not the worst one that he could provide.

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 16:29:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Arthur's enthusiasm is on par with Sunny's own. She claps her hands together and rises to the tips of her toes, briefly appearing taller than a girl who has yet to hit five feet.

"Right now!" She falls back to her heels. "I would never be friends with you!"

She giggles, lost in a joke of her own making, before the players carry on. When the masked man catches the gengar, she gasps, looking at him with awe. He is nothing short of a hero. A defender of party goers everywhere! Truly, someone she must aspire to be like.

Then the tall one is cha cha'ing across the table and Sunny's laughing not because of how inane it is but because she's certain he could touch the ceiling if he tried. Then he issues his own dare.

"What's a lap dance?" Sunny asks, making a point to be loud to be sure they hear her.

@altmight @aramis