HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 0:42:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

The hooting and shouting from downstairs momentarily distracted Eden as she listened - some sort of display was going on, but she thought it was probably better to not be there, judging by the noise.
[break][break]
"You're right, there's probably lots more surprises in the other rooms." Eden grinned, eyebrows raising. She did not get his hint.
[break][break]
Not at all.
[break][break]
"Come on, then." She slipped past him through the door and into the hallway, careening around her sableye and his as she continued down the hallway, none-the-wiser about his interest. "Let's see what other skeletons lay in these closets. And I'm not just talking about my own." She turned to look over her shoulder, tapping the side of her nose.

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 4:14:24 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A LARGE SHINY PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. all of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: you do not need to engage with the pumpkaboo icly).[break]
@altmight @thermopylae @blake @bean2

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 6:10:59 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

A familiar little creature floats by with a trick and a treat for them, leaving a crystal in his hands that he's only vaguely familiar with. He care little for it though and is more enthralled with the creature itself.

He's never seen a purple one.

Evan is thoroughly transfixed with the pokemon and reaches out to grab it, looking to pull it in for a hug. He cares for little else, even the item it gives it means nothing compared to the sheer idea of toting the pokemon around with him the rest of the night if it lets him. His love of mimikyu and pumpkaboo knows no bounds. If only he could take it home with him. Then he would be truly happy.

>>i-it's purple
>>he wants to love it okay
>>and 'do not need' implies he can so therefore he did
>>he will take it home and love it forever if he could

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 6:54:36 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]
[attr="class","justustop"]

[attr="class","justusimg"]

[attr="class","justusimg2"]

[attr="class","justustop1"]
LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

[attr="class","justuspost"]
Natsuki couldn't help but giggle slightly at Dorian as he flashed her a full toothy grin, playing up the whole vampire roll fully. If she hadn’t been as excited as she already was, the idea of bringing something to make her witch costume seem unreal would have been great. Slightly disappointed in her self for not having planned that far ahead “oh I came her alone” she beamed “I can have fun all on my own this month” she told him proudly, though it had never accrued to her just how weird that might have sounded. Fate had apparently deemed it necessary for Natsuki to have found her way back into Dorian’s path, staying low and not gathering attention had been going so well for her these past few months! It was far to late to do anything about it now and with such excitement going on around them it was better to just accept the company, she was getting rather bored anyways.

Natsuki couldn't help but laugh and cover her mouth as the question echoed around to the group still close together, she gave Dorian a smirk as he seemed rather disturbed by the whole ordeal. Following Dorian’s gaze as the distracted boy seemed to be off in another world, she found herself unsure of which being to point her gaze at. Turning back towards Dorian , Natsuki poked a finger into his suited chest “Did you come with someone?” she questioned

[attr="class","justusbot"]

[attr="class","ion-pricetag"]
for

[attr="class","ion-chatbubble-working"]
COSTUME

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg img, .justusimg2 img]height:70px;width:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#219397;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot i]color:#cfbf59;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 18:06:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]

There was something charming about Eden's invitation. Not only did it catch Blake's attention, it caught his full undivided attention. He had no interest on any other thing inside the mansion.

[break][break]

Once the girl slipped past him, his body stood in place with a delay to allow a bit of distance between both of him. After Eden made a few steps away and ordered him to follow, Blake let go of the door-frame and chased after her, but only slowly.

[break][break]

"Let's see." He replied, hoping to see what skeletons she was actually talking about.

[break]
@bean2

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[attr="class","blakepoke2"]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 18:41:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

As Eden continued down the hallway, she made a point to try a couple of handles, humming to the thumping music downstairs. "Ah... This one is open!" Her gaze lifted to Blake’s and she grinned, pushing it open. The room was practically pitch black, the only light coming in from the hallway.
[break][break]
Eden didn’t move a muscle, frozen just outside the door. This one was really creepy — especially when the rest of the house was done up in orange and purple lights.
[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2019 2:25:32 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A SMALL PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. all of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
@blake @bean2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 13:39:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"It's a costume party!" Lenora answers, as if this is the most telling statement of all. There's a tone to her voice to suggest he should know why she's excited, that she can't fathom how he couldn't feel the same way.

"I absolutely love seeing everyone dressed up in cute costumes and there's bound to be so many different types of people here!"

She wraps a hand around Fernando's arm, nails pressing to his sleeve. A gentle tug urges him in one direction.

(Here, they are on equal standing. Here, Lenora is in her element.)

"Smile a bit, Fernando! You always look so glum and serious. It's very intimidating! Do you not want people to talk to you?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 23:36:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Of course he knows what it is. That's their whole purpose of making an appearance. It's the distinct enthusiasm she has despite having attended a many functions that keeps Fernando perplexed. For the upper echelon, celebrations, no matter what scale, become an obligation as opposed to an occasion to celebrate and partake in. To Fernando, this is nothing more than a chore that comes with the title, a commitment he must burden in conjunction with the claim to the title of councilman.

Falling arm in arm with someone else, while not new, is still an odd sensation. Despite his exploits, Fernando keeps his personal life well under wraps. The less they know the better. To strut around with someone at his side, guiding him no less, is unnerving but he follows suite. Being able to adapt and mold into expectations is surprisingly lax compared to having to show initiative and steer their mutual destination.

"I am," he answers with in both defeat and defiance. "Just think of it as part of the costume." His face tenses and the crease along his lips show some effort but an unnatural smile, forced beyond recognition, does not play well with his presentation. He drops it soon after, settling into a monotone bitch face. "Why do I need people to talk with. I have you."

@lenora

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 20:34:33 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

after sometime, dawn cadis was off on his own. his gardevoir treading behind. he'd come to be on his cellphone. talking with an unknown companion. he was off to the side near a window on the second floor. "that should do it." a smile worn, he'd add, "and now to wait."

notes: ---

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 22:17:41 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Is that so? I bet you'd have even more fun with the company of another~", Dorian teased, a sly grin on his face.

As Dorian looked at the pink-haired woman, he couldn't help but think back to their previous encounter. Their little chat, how odd he found she was acting. After the fall of Team Rocket, and their "disbanding", he wondered if she was invited back in. He wondered if she managed to blend in with League society, or if she had been hiding out in the shadows, similar to what he was doing, before Cadis found him.

Perhaps he'd ask her later. If she wasn't back with Rocket, he would let her back in, should she want back in.

"To tell you the truth, I came to this party alone.", he'd admit to her. "Would you like to spend the night together, catch up with one another?", he'd ask her with a coy smile.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 23:12:41 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]
[attr="class","justustop"]

[attr="class","justusimg2"]

[attr="class","justustop1"]
LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

[attr="class","justuspost"]
Natsuki couldn’t help but become a little flustered at his remark, he was going to give her one hell of a time tonight. “you won’t poof and turn into a bat on me?” she questioned jokingly, her attempts to turn the conversation into something that wouldn’t cause her cheeks to flare a deep red. Despite the fact that this was not the first time she and Dorian had conversed, this time felt one hundred percent different. She chalked it up to the atmosphere as they were not currently surrounded by hundreds of Rockets all wanting to start a little trouble. Though personally she felt like meeting Dorian in a normal social gathering was odd, not that he was lacking in social graces however just well she had never pictured him to be as … friendly as it were. She didn’t find it odd however when he had mentioned that he had ventured alone to this party, she doubted anyone of his followers would have been up for being so social and nice or dressing up for fun for that matter. If Natsuki had a drink she most definitely would have choked on it the moment Dorian’s words finished, her cheeks flushing to a dark crimson as she stared at him a little wide eyed. “uh ..what” she managed to finally stutter out, not for a lack of trying that was. Her brain had stopped working and quickly she tried to pull some sense back into herself “ oh like just hang out together here ?” she managed to string together among the ranging confusing that had taken over every working brain cell.

[attr="class","justusbot"]

[attr="class","ion-pricetag"]
for

[attr="class","ion-chatbubble-working"]
COSTUME

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg img, .justusimg2 img]height:70px;width:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#219397;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot i]color:#cfbf59;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 3:00:43 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A LARGE PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. all of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
@lenora

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 1:54:34 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
COSTUME PARTY EVENT

[attr="class","aname2"]
FINAL MOD POST

[attr="class","ipad"]

THAT SAME TV, the tv that the rotom had exorcised itself from before, suddenly changes channels. several drunken party-goers mumble their complaints and reach for the remote. however, their hands stop. breaking news. news flash. the alarming graphics and sensational transitions are enough to draw a musharna from sleep.[break][break][break]

news anchors from the hnn announce the death of justus bosch, the mayor of fortree city. their remarks, although solemn, contain a tinge of passion, as if they had been waiting to officialize such a story through the filter of network television truth. they warn the viewers of the incoming graphic content, and play an edited version of the following footage: a figure that looks like the league commissioner, , infiltrating justus bosch's hospital room and disconnecting him from life support.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

the television blares the whining sound of a heart monitor flat-lining... and the on the screen peers into the security cameras. the heart monitor's alarm suddenly cuts as the news network transitions back to the anchors.[break][break][break]

is in the room. having brought candies and treats to this large hoennian celebration, she expected little drama and tension. wearing her witchy, morgan le fay like costume, her skin pales as if put under a spell. she exclaims, "who is that? i wasn't..." self-consciously, she peers at the other attendees. "i, i have no words." her bodyguards muscle their way in, and grab her protectively, suggesting their exit.[break][break][break]

she flees the scene, robed in black.
[break][break][break]

[break][break]
the following receive rewards for their participation in this event:
[break]
@blake @bean2 @thermopylae @lenora [break][break]

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 2:28:29 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

from the shadows cadis watched. all eyes were darted were on the witch. with a subtle smile, he'd murmur, "and let the witch hunt begin." unwrapping a piece of candy received from earlier. he'd toss the sweet delectable into his mouth, the flavor was just chaotic. "onto the next phase." and with that he'd take the hand of his gardevoir, "shall we?" and like the wind they were gone. gone before any could take notice as they whisked away via teleport.

notes: and scene.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]