Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Oh No You Don't! (Mission)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 5:36:17 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

When word had reached Dorian that a group of Hypno were using one of Slateport's abandoned warehouses as a nest to sap the dreams of children they abducted, Dorian jumped to the call. If there was one thing the Mad Dog of Rocket abhorred above all else, it was harming children. Be they human, or Pokemon, Dorian would always be the first in line to teach them a lesson they'd never forget.

Of course, the Mad Dog of Rocket didn't even bother to ask if anyone would back him up, or bother to really wait for anything close to it. The man simply raced through the streets of Slateport at night, not letting anything stop him from reaching the Warehouse District on the outskirts of the city. The sooner he could get to the nest, clear it out, and get the kids to safety, the better.

tags:
notes: Feel free to either have Cadis chasing him, or waiting for him.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 6:03:22 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

head bandaged, there was only one man who wandered throughout hoenn with such a look: dawn grandier, but those closest to him would know him as cadis von klaussner; the newly appointed boss of rocket. he'd been standing outside of the warehouse that served as the location of the kidnapped children. why was here? no specific reason, just curious.

it wasn't until he saw the arrival of a familiar face, . "my, my..." arms folded as he turned toward dorian, "why am i not surprised..." the antihero of their story made his debut. "the hero's of our story has arrived." a simpered look, his smile held haze. "if you're wondering if the children are inside, they are." turning his back upon dorian, cadis continued, "they're preparing to feast, were you just going to go barging in?" eyes slithered to the corner.

notes: have a gross post :NotLikeTis:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 16:30:44 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian's eyes widened in surprise upon seeing a familiar face waiting nearby. Just what the hell was his boss doing around here!? Did he have a hand in kidnapping those kids, and feeding them to the Hypno!? After bringing him back into the organization, Dorian desperately hoped that wasn't the case. Because despite all of that, if there was one thing the Mad Dog refused to compromise on, it was harm to children. The man from Orre refused to allow children to come to harm, and if this was Cadis' doing, his new boss was going to be sorely disappointed.

"Yes I am!", Dorian answered him, directly and bluntly, before marching over to the warehouse. His tone and his body language were remarkably more serious and direct. A change from his usual flamboyant and playful mannerisms. It was clear that Dorian was not going to be letting anyone, not even Cadis, stop him from rescuing those kids from the grubby paws of the Hypno. On the way over, Dorian would release two Pokemon from their capsules: Mister Bigglesworth the Incineroar, and Spooky McGlowerson the Chandelure.

"Mister Bigglesworth, make an entrance for us!", Dorian commanded. The Incineroar wasted no time in blasting the warehouse wall with a Flamethrower, melting a large hole into the thin metal for them to march into. Once the hole was made, the Chandelure was the first one in, firing off a Shadow Ball at the first Hypno he saw. The Incienroar would take a moment to Bulk Up, before storming the warehouse. Close behind them was Dorian, a heated and determined look on his face.

tags:
notes: HANG ON KIDS, UNCLE DORIAN'S COMING FOR YA!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 22:54:58 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

what dorian did had no effect on cadis nor that of team rocket...for now. his heroic antics were looked over for the time being, they brought amusement to his face. his hypocritical nature poked his interest. "if i were you i wouldn't..." the moment dorian took action was all but a turn for the worse.

dorian would come to discover that he was not alone, for he had servants: a single drowzee. the energy expelled through his aura was enough to FOREWARN an assault incoming. interrupting the hypno's feast was an act punishable by death. the shadow ball had been DISABLED by the drowzee. whereas a NASTY PLOT was thought up by the drowzee.

cadis entered behind , a hand placed upon his shoulder. "recall your pokemon back." looking at the drowzee, "he's working for the hypno." the hypno stood upon a high place. menacingly staring from above. the drowzee was ordered to issue a POISONOUS GAS should his meal be tampered with--it was an absolute order.

"we're dealing with psychic pokemon. they possess hostages. they're not afraid to take their hostages down with them. if you wish to aggravate them then by all means, you're costing the children's lives in the end." and there were many children here rendered unconscious as seen. "you're being reckless, dorian." the drowzee was ready to fight, ready to even use the children as hostages per his master's orders.

notes: have a gross post :NotLikeTis:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]