verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 10:25:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he's the one staying at slateport. he gets to be somehow coerced into making this whole thing happen. the plan all falls into place somehow, and kyle doesn't like it since he's on the receiving end of the plotting.

he sits in the fire by the designated part of the beach-- one in an island just off the coast of slateport. the lighthouse can be seen from their location, though it is still far enough that people at the beach wouldn't be able to see them without the bonfire. large pieces of driftwood served as kyle's seat as he kept the conversation up in his phone.

"why are we doing this again?" he asks , who was responsible for starting this entire thing.

while she was the one who initially thought of the idea, kyle ended up being the one who organized it entirely. the location, the date when everyone is free, and everything else. he gets the houndour beside him to fire another ember at the bonfire, lighting up the place underneath the night sky.

he kicks open the cooler and grabs himself a beer. kyle takes one swig at it to reward himself for a job well done before returning to his phone.

"and when are you all coming? it's lonely!"

@tags
"did you make a note about no posting order?" -light
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 11:17:15 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"because it's fun, duh!" the answer from the pink haired woman is almost automatic. she laid on the warm, sandy ground rather than sit, drawing a picture of some sort in the sand. it looked like it was of the dragon clan & friends, represented in horrible little stick figures, each with distinct faces and characteristics.

nearby her rockruff, cyle, frolicked about, antagonizing the krabby that lingered on the shoreline. she wore a pink and black lined halter swimwear top followed by a black skirted bottom.

"think of it as a bonding night! it's been a while since we all got together and just hung out, y'know? you and teo are busy with league stuff, and chance is always out training or...gross stuff. morgan just wanders off all the time." she let out a heavy sigh, briefly puffing out her cheeks in a little pout. it'd even been a while since she last hung out with bryony too, which was a crime in itself. simply put; she missed everyone.

she didn't mention how she basically put the whole 'planning' part onto him. but, didn't it show a sign of trust, or something? and reliability? he should've been honored she asked him of all people!

"l-lonely?" noelle sputtered giving him a little look, "i'm right here, jerk! ah - but, tell mateo i can't wait to see him, okay?" 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 12:54:49 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

❝is it this way, i think i see something--there! we're here!❞

with dragonite and sceptile at his side. mateo strolled through the sandy beach in casual sandals. his face had been bandaged over the bridge of his nose and one upon the side his cheek from a recent mission he'd just recently done sometime this week. it was his birthday and he'd forgotten all about it. it wasn't until this orchestrated get together made him remember that it was his birth week.

he knew ahead of time where the meeting spot would be. he had enough time to buy himself a new swimwear for the kickback luckily; mateo adorned a two piece swimwear. with an open button down shirt that matched his trunks in design, one could see that, all over his clothing, there were dragon print designs upon them.

in dragonite and sceptile's paws were an assortment of groceries brought on their way here. once the birthday boy had arrived, he'd say, with a casual wave, "yo! we've arrived for a kick ass time, don't annoy me!" he cheekily grinned. this was his day, he didn't need it to be ruined by nuisances like--...the two people sitting in front of him, plus the missing chance.

this was going to be ruined.

mateo would send the draconian pair to place the groceries they held down somewhere. excusing them to go do their own thing. "i gotta say, i didn't think any of you remembered!" cheeks glistened a rosy color, he'd wear a sheepish grin. massaging the nape of his neck, he'd come to see noelle within her swimsuit. "oooh, you actually look good in one." he commented within a soft awe.

notes: can't believe this is happening.

[attr="class","merktagI"] @bryony

@mrtm87

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 10:02:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"should've just called me if you want me to show up, you know?" he responds, tilting his head to the side. "i'm always looking for an excuse to skip work."

he was about to yell once more on the phone when the celebrant shows up. he hangs up the line for a response. "it's hard to remember when someone kept on bugging me about it for the past week or so." besides noelle's incessant whining about the birthday, having it close to his makes it hard not to remember it.

he turns to noelle. "is anyone else even coming or did you just use this as an excuse to get mateo in a deserted island?"

@tags
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2019 21:39:48 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
He was late, but better late than never. It was mateo's birthday and morgan was still on his way back from travelling oversea's he did however get enough time to stop off back home in johto to pick up some 'dwagon flakes' for the clans current acting head. Morgan was flying low enough over the ocean water to see its inhabitants living their lives free from human interaction, but high enough so that he wouldnt get knocked out the sky by a random pokemon porpoising.

Coming towards the island that the rest were meeting on, morgan shouted towards them from the back of his salamence. "Kyle! Noelle! Mateo!" The blonde had a large smile on his face as he came towards the island waving his hands in the air trying to grab their attention.

His attention was broken as he was coming to land on the island with the rest of them. The young deino which sported slight darker shade of green than his salamence pulled at his trousers. rubbing the young pokemons head, morgan jumped off his salamence when they landed with the dwagon flakes in one had the other beckoning his pokemon to follow him towards , and .

"HAppy birthday mateo!"

@

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 4:05:19 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Noelle looked up the moment she heard the soft crunch of sand, a smile quickly coming onto her lips - it was the birthday boy himself! "ma-te-o!" she greets him with an ecstatic smile, standing up and brushing the grainy bits of sand off of herself. although, when she was complimented, her cheeks quickly turned a darker tint, her body freezing as a shudder went down her form. "R-really? you really think so? i-i mean, duh! like, of course i do!...a...aha..." she tried to steel her nerves as she puffed out her cheeks slightly, despite the obvious joy on her face.

giving kyle a slightly embarrassed glower, she soon scoffed. "i invited bry, chance, and morgan too...oh, and adam, i tried but getting in contact with him is a headache. you'd think he has a whole other, secret life or something." she sighed with a bit of disappointment.

"oh, hey speak of the devil,"
she offered a wave back to the blond, smiling as he joined them down on the shore. "morgan! you actually came! see, mateo, this is gonna be great," she walked over to morgan, linking her arm around his neck in an attempt to pull him closer. "are those dragon flakes for all of us?" and by 'us', she meant her, considering she could eat most of them all out of house and home. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 3:45:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Was' hap'n!" Chancelor calls out to the group bombastically—a fleet of Pokémon accompanying him. Suddenly, his attention is snapped back behind him, a yacht with a menagerie of women waving at him as it passes by; the seafaring vessel of impressive size honking at the youth as well. Pikachu, on the shoulder of Passimian waves frantically at the women, blowing them kisses and chirping at them even though his little voice had no way in reaching them from this distance. The Youngest McQueen waves back, throwing up a high peace sign followed by the universal sign of phone to ear to the women waving farewell to him upon the extravagant deck of the yacht. Turning his back to the Clan, he grins, further approaching with various items between him and two of his Pokémon he used as pack mules—these Pokémon being Machamp and Passimian.

"Aight' peep game." He says, both him and his Pokémon dropping bags by the bonfire. "I've been fasting for three weeks and have been eating clean for four months. I don't know about y'all, but tonight, I'm gettin' down on some ribs." The youngest McQueen booms, pulling out an apron and the supplies needed for a prime-and-proper barbecue. "I even got my pops secret sauce and everything! Y'all ain't ready." He shakes his head in jest, pointing a barbecue fork at each and every one of them dramatically, only to find himself stopping at . "Okay! I see you, El. Out here lookin' like a bikini model." Chancelor boasts, winking at the Dragon Princess before putting on the apron, which read: 'Twerk For Da' Chef!' in big, bubbly, and colorful graffiti letters. "Oh, that's right. I almost forgot." Chancelor snaps his finger, gesturing for Machamp to hand over a neatly wrapped present to . "Happy birthday, bitch-boy. May ya' punk ass live another dwagonly year. rawr rawr rawr." He says mockingly, growling at the group with his fingers mimicking that of claws.

Pikachu jumps into the airs of Noelle and snuggles with her, whereas a large Pidgeot soaring overhead perches itself on a piece of driftwood and watches the interactions between the humans. Machamp gets the grill ready, and the brotherly Passimian greets Pokémon.

✝ tag(s) - @dwagoncwan
✝ notes - the gangs all here ! rawr xD !!!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 22:38:48 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

yup, kyle and noelle were at it as per usual. those two were a strange combination when seen together. for now, mateo thought nothing much of it.

turning toward , he'd say, "oh!! of course, you'd show up, cuz!" he'd merrily go to greet the blood relative; a cheeky smile was worn. though, that would be cut short from the sighting of someone, out of all of them, who enjoyed being 'over the top'.

"aight' peep game." @mrtm87 uttered.

mateo, groaning, mumbled underneath his breath, "fuckin' hoodlum." a repugnant look manifested onto mateo's face, eyes were thrown to the side that followed folding arms. the headache of the group had made his debut.

"what was that?!" he roared, ready to fight until the machamp suddenly got in his way. "o-oh, thanks..." taking the present. he'd wonder what it was, shaking it up to his ear. listening intently to make sure that it wasn't some sort of present prank. "kyle, die for me and open this!" he'd throw it at the dog tamer with a nonchalant expression. ready to see the present malfunction before the group.

notes: :huh:

@mrtm87

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 3:24:49 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Well he most certainly screwed the pooch pretty hard on this one. It was Mateo’s birthday and what was Adam doing? Not celebrating it with his friends no he was busy doing ranger work. Out there dealing with natural disasters, helping people and Pokémon coexist that sort of crap.

The job he was dealing with in particular today had him wrestling with pirates, which was fun. Adam always had a problem of being somewhat of an adrenaline junky and he worked hard to get it under control but every now and then it’s seep up and he’d do something like this.

And now here Adam was rushing to get to the beach so he didn’t completely miss the party. ”We’re not that late right?” Adam looked over to his Lucario who walked by his side before they stepped on the beach.

The Lucario gave him a glance and shrugged which Adam responded with a sigh and moved on with Lucario and his Arcanine following behind. Both Pokémon carried some items with them for the party.

”Eh, knowing them they probably just got started.” He laughed, knowing that his tardiness probably was arriving on them with this group of crazy kids.

”HEY!” Adam shouted out to the group as soon as he saw them, waving as he did. ”Looks like the gang is all here.” And of course he was the last to show up. ”Nice to see everyone! Sorry I’m late, and to deal with some uh work stuff. So Happy birthday, kiddo.” Adam said with a smile, walking over to and giving him a pat on the shoulder.

”I got you a little something, got this all the way from the Al-“ He botched this whole gift giving part as soon as he realized he wasn’t actually carrying it on him. ”Ah crap! Where did I put it?!” Luckily for Adam he had a guardian angel in the form of his Lucario who handed him a box that was wrapped up rather nicely.

”Oh man thanks Soul! You’re a lifesaver!” What a relief! ”Here ya go! Happy birthday again!”

, , , , @mrtm87
here's a thing i guess

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 10:25:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was no reaction to be made as he watches everyone finally come in one by one. he can forgive morgan and adam, though he wasn't sure what to think of chance. he's used to this by now, he supposed, as he watches everyone greet the celebrant.

as if stuck in a day dream, he wakes up when a box flies towards him. he makes no effort to catch the gift when mateo throws it to his direction. it lands just short of his face, landing on the sand in between his feet. he stares at it, and then to chance, before finally moving his gaze to mateo.

"why?" he asks.

despite the protest, he picks up the gift and inspects it. the bottle of beer is placed on the sands and, reluctantly, he opens it. if it's not a trap, he's claiming it.

@tags
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 3:31:53 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
It was impossible to miss the...slightly over the top entrance Chancelor gave. The pinkette could only smile though, her eyes giving an affectionate roll. 'At least he's here.' Really, he tried to act so tough, but, obviously, he cared enough for Mateo to show up, right? "Really? You think so? Hehe," she gave a little giggle, offering Chance a wave as well, and returning his wink with a small one of her own and a, slightly arrogant, grin, "thanks!"

Smiling at the boys' typical exchange with one another, she happily coddled pikachu within her arms after untangling herself from Morgan. She cooed at him in a teasing little voice, "you're getting heavier, aren't you, huh?" Hefting him upwards a bit to cuddle him into her chest, she nearly dropped him at the sound of Adam's voice.

"...Wow, he actually showed up...wwoooww, crazy!" She hummed to herself, but, offered Adam a little wave and a small thumbs up, which she almost immediately regretted. Supporting the...hefty electric mouse with one arm was a bit challenging. "I wanna taste test everything!" She volunteered herself rather abruptly, curious as to how this 'secret sauce' tasted. All the while, she curiously peered over Kyle's shoulder as he opened the gift. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 2:59:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Pikachu is happy to be in Noelle's arm, her bosom and soft skin like a pillow to the long-eared rodent Pokémon. Well, that was until she called him 'hefty'. The playful nature of the Pokémon ceased almost instantly, like a baby that couldn't be bother, he just didn't want to be cute nor snuggle anymore. It also didn't help that she almost dropped him when Adam showed, he just wasn't filling it anymore. So, he removes himself from the soft embrace of Noelle, walks across the sand, and lays on the spacious back of Passimian—someone he'd knew wouldn't hurt his easily hurt feelings.

"Gimme that," He snatches the gift from Kyle, before pointing the barbecue fork at Mateo. "You dirty bitch!" Chancelor barks in old dragon tongue, tossing the palm sized gift back to Machamp to look after while he continued to put together the barbecue pit. "How dare you have your concubine touch something I got you." Chancelor would have continued to pummel the idjit with more insults, but the arrival of Adam took the young fighter for a huge surprise—It ain't ever day they all get to lie eyes on the fabled Phantom Dragon. "Ain't this some shit, I could be on my death bed and he'd find a reason on why he can't see me off to the next life. But let it be this mongoloid's birthday and you appear like an absent father!" The pointed tips of the fork are now pointed at Adam, Chancelor grinning despite his little rant. "Favoritism," he concludes it with that, heading over towards Machamp to help with the building process of the grill so he could get this cooking on the road.

✝ tag(s) - @dwagoncwan
✝ notes - the gangs all here ! rawr xD !!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 14:25:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony is rarely late to anything, especially when anything happens to be something very important, but she is late to the bonfire although it's not without reason. A few minutes after everyone else seems to have shown up, Bryony arrives, seated on the back of her drampa. It glides across the sand, hovering an inch or two above in an effort to avoid catching grains in its wings.

She greets the group with a small smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late," she says, sliding off the dragon. "I lost track of time and I had to rewrap the present three separate times and I kept worrying I was forgetting something -"

Her eyes flicker to a large basket strapped to the drampa's back. Like Mateo, she's brought a number of groceries and what looks to be other items. A few blankets, a first aid-kit, various cups, bottles of fresh water with a few bowls for the pokemon to drink out of, and a small cooler filled with sliced fruits.

Cradled in her arm is a thin, carefully wrapped present.

Bryony scuttles over to Noelle to stand at her side, pale gaze sweeping across the group.

"Everyone's really here!"

@mrtm87

bry's outfit b/c i like picking out dresses too much + a shawl cuz she's a weak bitch and gets cold too easily
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 2:55:04 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh, adam!" shocked by the sudden appearance of the infamous 'ghost dragon'. it was an expected arrival, one that was surely appreciated. sadly, his attention was taken away by chance's sudden upheaval. talk about annoying, right?

"well if you're gonna be a bitch about it..." brown hues traveled to the corner of his sockets. arms folded as they'd follow in suit of an annoyed expression directed toward @mrtm87's bemusement. was the gift even worth it if he was gonna throw a tantrum toward mateo's caution? "i bet you're just using this as an excuse so you don't have to buy a present."

turning his head toward , but his body remaining forward. mateo would don a clownish expression; teasing the pinkette while mocking chance, "hey, tell me what my gift is when he gives it to you, kakaka!" a weird laugh was made, "this means that i'm exempt from getting you something. so don't get asking me for anything on your birthday, noelle, kekeke!" again, he made a weird noise at the end.

his attention was then taken off of the duo and brought onto @bryony. "oh! bry!" he'd give a simple wave. "it's okay, you're allowed to be as late as you want!" that was probably a habit he shouldn't support, but who cares? it's bry. she was allowed to do certain things that wouldn't fly with the others. "the gangs all here, all for me at that!" wiping a nonexistent tear from his eye, mateo would add, "i'm the luckiest guy in the world." he'd look toward @mrtm87, "somewhat lucky anyway. . ."

notes: :monkas:

@mrtm87

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonfire
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 13:47:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a quiet laugh slips free from bryony. she grabs something from the basket on drampa's back and then turns back to mateo. clasped within her hands is a paper bag, one intended for birthdays. the top overflows with colorful tissue paper.

she offers it out with a tiny smile.

inside, mateo would find a necklace made of dragon teeth, a handful of tea blends handmade by bryony, and a new cape, carefully folded at the bottom to add an unexpected heft to the entire gift.

@mrtm87