naked eye [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 23:55:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oswald smiles and moves to take off the gloves and wash his hands. When Stormy compliments him, he feels his cheeks flush, and he shrugs. "Nah, it's my job. Gotta take care of them, you know? That's what an older brother is supposed to do." He chuckles to himself and cleans some dye off his wrists, before turning to look at her.
[break][break]
"Yeah! I did make apple pie." He nods and dries his hands, offering one to her. "Shall we check on it and see if it's done?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow. "I got some vanilla ice cream the other day for you - provided you haven't eaten it, we can put it on while it's still warm." There was nothing better than warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 2:39:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

FROM ITS SACK, the delibird pulls out an ornately wrapped gift box. should you open it, you will find the following items:[break][break]

[break][break]

@bean3 & (feel free to treat this as ooc)

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 3:34:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3
[break]

Stormy flinches, visibly, when he says that particular sentence. It shouldn't make her so uncomfortable, because she should know what that's like - to have her older brother look out for her. To care about her and protect her. But she doesn't, and she's never had that sort of relationship with her adopted family.[break][break]

She's quiet then while he washes his hands, and she works at making sure the dye is fully finished developing before rinsing it out. Her hair is wrapped up in a bun atop her head, heavy with dampness. Pieces frame her face, dark brown like they used to be. She finally feels like herself again.[break][break]

Oswald mentions the pie and she seems to lose her sense of off-ness from his earlier comment, her face brightening at the thought of vanilla ice cream and warm apple pie.[break][break]

"I will admit, I've dipped into the tub you left. But, for the record, it was only a couple spoonfuls. You knew this would happen."[break][break]

Stormy pouts, sliding past him on the way out of the bathroom. She takes in a deep breath, sighing loudly in bliss.[break][break]

"Oh my god.. it smells so good in here now."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 15:23:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Chuckling softly, Oz leans down as she brushes past him, placing a gentle kiss to her temple, the top of her hair. His hand rises to pull her head to his chest for a second, before laughing. "It’s fine, Stormy." He lets her go and pats her bum to move her along.
[break][break]
As he enters the kitchen, he pulls the pie from the oven and sets it on the counter to cool down a bit before he serves it. He watches Stormy’s face and smiles, eyes lit with admiration. She was so cute when she was excited about something.
[break][break]
"Ready? Grab the ice cream." He pulls out a pie server from a long forgotten drawer of kitchen implements.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 4:37:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy pauses as his kiss presses against her hair. The briefness of his affection makes her cheeks warm. It was so fleeting she misses it immediately.[break][break]

And then he pulls her in close to his chest for a brief hug and she smiles, blushing deeper. [break][break]

She leads the way into the kitchen followed by his pat on her bum, her senses suddenly acutely aware of the sweet smell of oven-baked apples and cinnamon. It smelled heavenly.[break][break]

"On it!"[break][break]

Stormy darts off to grab the ice cream from the freezer, standing on her tiptoes to reach the far reaches of the fridge.[break][break]

On her way back she grabs a couple of forks and an ice cream scoop before setting it all down on the table with a couple plates.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 19:12:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oswald grins and watches her get everything as he gets the pie cut up and served up onto the plates she's brought over to him. Once everything is set up, he places two little mounds of ice cream on top, and digs a fork into it, lifting it to his lips.
[break][break]
Suddenly, he pauses, blinking. "Ladies first." He nods towards her own serving, and waits her her to take the first bite, grinning. Mostly, he was just excited to see her reaction.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 2:48:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy barely waits for Oz to get settled, too eager to dig into the delicious, steaming pile of pie. It smells heavenly and sweet, full of cinnamon and vanilla. Her belly grumbles in anticipating and she nearly melts into her seat at the first bite.[break][break]

"Oh.. oh my god.. This might be the best pie I've ever had," she says slowly in between chews.[break][break]

She's shaking her head as she sets her fork down on the side of her plate, fully savouring that first bite, eyes closed.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 21:34:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

As Stormy digs in, Oswald is beaming at the way he's made her happy. He sighs to himself, content and digs into the pie himself, humming in delight at the taste. "Yeah, shit. That's a good pie." He laughs to himself and eats a few more bites, before looking up at Stormy.
[break][break]
"Missing some whipped cream..." He stands to go to the fridge, before grabbing a tin of the white fluff, smearing it all over his pie. "Ohhhh, yeah." Oswald smirks. "That's the good shit."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 14:25:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy finishes her pie quite rapidly, overjoyed at just how delicious it is. When she finally sits back to relax and digest, she's playing idly with the tennis bracelet he's given her. It catches the light and twinkles softly.[break][break]

"You're the good shit."[break][break]

She winks.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 1:05:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oswald gasps, covering his mouth in mock surprise. "Why, Stormy!" He gives her the stink eye, before wiggling his eyebrows.
[break][break]
"I guess I'll have to do something to make this statement worthwhile for you, hmm?" His smirk rounds out more, and he scoops some whipped cream onto his spoon, before poking her lips with the utensil.
[break][break]
As it makes contact, it leaves whipped cream in it's wake. "Mm." Oswald leans forward and kisses her softly, pulling back to lick his lips. "Tastes better than the pie." He jokes, laughing to himself.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 14:02:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy feigns surprise as she lifts a hand to her mouth, glancing over her shoulder as if to look for another culprit. But no, it's just her, spouting the truth.[break][break]

When she turns back to face him she's met with a spoonful of whipped cream. It smears on her lips and covers her in sticky, sugary goodness, and she giggles while pulling back, tongue flicking across the top of her lip to eliminate the attack.[break][break]

But then he's kissing it off of her and she's giggling more, blushing.[break][break]

"I told you you were the good shit. Why would I lie?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 2:07:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oswald smiles and sighs through his nose, resting his forehead against hers. It's true, she really had no reason to lie - but that's not what he had meant, anyway.
[break][break]
He was more just telling her that he would continue to meet and exceed expectations.
[break][break]
"Right, I have no doubt in my mind that you're kidding." He laughs softly, before pulling back. He brushes her hair behind her ear and goes back to eating his pie, humming to himself. "You want me to stay over?" He asks between bites.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 2:48:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

His forehead is warm and she smiles, one side of her lip curling up further into a smirk. She knew what he'd meant, but she wasn't about to tease him any longer about it. [break][break]

Stormy's eyes close as he brushes her hair back behind her ear and she herself reclines back into her seat, tapping her tummy thoughtfully. With one finger she wipes off excess sugary goodness from her plate and dips her finger in her mouth.[break][break]

"Of course I do. It's late and I like you, so I definitely don't want you leaving."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 3:06:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Mm, then I'll stay." Oswald smiles over to her and tilts his head, resting his cheek on his knuckles. "As long as you want me here, I'll be here." He leans over to press a kiss to her temple, before leaning back to finish up his pie. "I'll do the dishes, and then we can head to bed."
[break][break]
As so he did so, finishing up with cleaning the kitchen, and then heading to the bedroom to start the process of getting ready for sleep.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 3:18:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy's smile is warm as she idly watches her best friend make his rounds around the room.[break][break]

But she was starting to feel the familiar tug of exhaustion seeping into her muscles as she got to her feet and quietly agreed to Oswald taking care of the dishes. She hated doing them, so she was thankful he was kind enough to do it, despite the pang of guilt in her belly.[break][break]

"You're too good to me, Oz."[break][break]

She says this while tucked into bed beside him, curled up and cozy. She shivers slightly, doing her absolute best to get as close as possible before she drifted off to sleep.

[break][break]