nerina's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nerina's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 0:40:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googleFont=Merriweather:400,700][googleFont=Nunito:400,400i,700]
[attr="class","default cosmog"]
[attr="class","cosmog-wrapper"]

[attr="class","cosmog-header"]

[attr="class","cosmog-hover"]

[attr="class","cosmog-names"]
NERINA

FAIRLYLE

[attr="class","cosmog-lyrics"]
Shake off your shoes,
Forgive and be forgiven

[attr="class","cosmog-traits"]

[attr="class","trait tone"]

TWENTY-FIVE

[attr="class","trait ttwo"]

FEMALE

[attr="class","trait tthree"]

BISEXUAL

[attr="class","trait tfour"]

MORTICIAN

[attr="class","cosmog-plot"]

[attr="class","cosmog-left"]
annoyingly calm no matter the situation.
highly empathetic and perceptive of everything around her but has a hard time relating to others and their struggles. can be unintentionally callous as a result.
maybe she's helped you with funeral prep?
uses social apps a lot. InTerNEt fRiEnDs?
moral support. emotional support. the friend who looks at you and asks do you really think that's a good idea but lets you Live Your Best Life and die for it.

[attr="class","cosmog-right"]
[attr="class","cosmog-title"]about

a quiet woman born close to mt. pyre, nerina grew up tending to the graves of pokemon as was family tradition. as she became older, nerina eventually moved to slateport for college and now works as a mortician. while slateport was considered rocket territory, she briefly relocated to lilycove. when time allows, nerina performs exorcisms for others. she can be found drawing or fossil hunting in her free time.

[break][break]

nerina is introverted but friendly and can be outgoing when it suits her. she has no qualms striking up conversations with strangers if it means passing the time or getting to know someone. she enjoys learning about others and prefers to ask questions than talk about herself. when it comes to her own interests, nerina can talk nonstop if given the chance.

[break][break]

she has few close friends and most people remain only on a casual level of friendship with her. in the same vein, nerina rarely has time to feel negative things for others and is more inclined to pity someone than outright dislike them.

[newclass=.cosmog] background: #ddd; width: 550px; margin: 0 auto; overflow: hidden; border: 5px solid #0c0c0f; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-header] position: relative; background-image:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f052f8671d890327c4423e6aba133dd/tumblr_inline_mlkyc1kucl1r53miq.png); height: 220px; pointer-events: none; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-hover] height: 200px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -55px; margin-top: -45px; float: left; margin-right: 30px; border: 5px solid rgba(255,255,255,.1); [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-hover img] position: relative; top: -50px; left: -50px;[/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-traits img] height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #eee; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-traits] font-size: 8px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif; color: rgba(255,255,255,.9); line-height: 33px; letter-spacing: 1px; position: absolute; left: 175px; color: rgb(90%,90%,90%); top: 30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-traits .trait] margin-bottom: 8px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.tone] bottom: 15px; left: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.ttwo] left: -5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tthree] left: -30px; top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tfour] left: -75px; top: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-names] text-align: right; font-family: merriweather, serif; font-size: 30px; color: rgb(95%,95%,100%); padding: 40px; line-height: 34px; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-names i] font-style: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-names b] font-size: 43px; font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-lyrics] color: #fff; font-family: nunito, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; letter-spacing: 2px; opacity: .95; margin-left: 400px; text-align: right; padding-right: 40px; line-height: 10px;color: rgb(94%,94%,100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-plot] font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify; color: #333; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-left] float: left; width: 175px; height: 240px; border-right: 1px solid #bbb; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; font-size: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-left::-webkit-scrollbar] background: #bbb; width: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-left::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #111; border: 2px solid #bbb; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-title] text-transform: uppercase; font-family: merriweather, serif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: .75px; color: hsl(287, 8%, 90%); position: absolute; line-height: 24px; height: 20px; bottom: 0; right: 0; width: 274px; padding: 20px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; background-image:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f052f8671d890327c4423e6aba133dd/tumblr_inline_mlkyc1kucl1r53miq.png); [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-right] background: #140d17; overflow: auto; width: 234px; color: #aaa; padding: 40px; text-align: justify; height: 160px; line-height: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-right b] color: #eee; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-right::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 11px; background: #ccc; border: 5px solid #140d17; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-right::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #7fc8c9; border: 4px solid #140d17; [/newclass] [newclass=.cosmog-left span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #eee; padding: 8px; border-radius: 5px; color: #555; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nerina's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 4:31:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a regular mortician and a rocket don't have a lot in common, but i think it would be neat to find something that would force the two together. blake has a peculiar interest in old relics and fossils so this is something they both could communicate on. there's also no doubt that blake's going to find his pokemon dying at some point or another and while funeral arrangements are the last the thing on his on mind, i think he would take nerina up on her services if it was easy to do. blake also prefers selfish individuals over of those that actively help him out. he doesn't have to feel bad about losing them unless they're close.

@nerina
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nerina's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 3:40:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
so ruin maniacs got it. gotta go do some tomb exploring.

i would imagine it's pretty easy! she usually deals w/ people funerals but pokemon ones are probably a lot more natural and much shorter of a process for her since it requires less pretty-ing the corpse. but yes he should take her up on those periodically so she can just be like

"you sure lose a lot of pokemon huh"

i think as far as closeness goes, nerina generally stays in her lane but she likes to be helpful and would definitely try to lend him a hand and stuff but she's also not gonna force it if he doesn't want it. one of her flaws, i imagine, is she can be a little too personal/familiar with others in the sense of asking questions? so it's possible she asks things that blake's just like "no comment" on.

it'sss possible they sort of build a friendship up when blake sees she has some different fossil pieces and other things laying around her work? and they strike up a conversation/bond from that.

@blake
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nerina's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 15:06:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@nerina
so i said i wanted to plot so let me write out some of my thoughts here so that we can discuss more in the discord or here i don't mind either way.
BUT ANYWAY; so the idea was sparked by 'internet friends.' i'm thinking they could have met a number of ways online and they could have become those friends that send selfies and etc and do silly dorky things together online and try out new games together and etc. monty would constantly be checking his phone for messages for her. he finds she's easy to be honest with and she's always given him good advice. he respects her greatly and considers her a very close friend; if that's a route you'd like to go.
he's been in hoenn for about a year now and it could be that 'we've tried to meet up but schedules suck' sort of situation, so they're finally doing something together? he'd be so excited to meet her and he would want to treat her to all the things and go shopping with her and catch a movie and bleh-- because he's never been settled in one place long enough to do that, let alone have an honest to arceus friend to do it with.