Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
expense [c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 5:34:51 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
howitzer... used thief? x3
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Adrian was walking around the mall with his arcanine when she bolted off faster than he could stop the silly beast. She better not get herself into trouble, he thought with a scowl. Although some parts of the shopping center were not meant for pokemon to run amok, he'd seen a few going around, and thought nothing of it until his massive canine pyrotechnic had run off unsupervised. Suddenly he felt like sweating bullets. She'd be back soon, she'd be back soon...

Adrian couldn't contain the pangs of worry washing over him, so he started off in the direction he'd seen her run off, but before he knew it Howitzer had already lapped him and came to a rest just beside him. His eyes gave a silent warning as he motioned towards her when Adrian noticed something in her mouth, which he instinctively grabbed for, only for Howitzer to turn away and finish scarfing down whatever it was. "No, Howitzer- What was that?! Spit it out!" He'd grabbed for the arcanine's muzzle, vainly trying to wrench its mouth back open, but even when she let him the deed was already done.

Adrian's expression became brooding and malcontent as he withdrew from the arcanine, and yet she immediately beset upon him looking for comfort and forgiveness. Or perhaps just adoration. Shoving her away by the muzzle he berated her: "You're a thief," he said, seething. Howitzer didn't respond audibly, but her ears drooped backwards, recognizing his disapproval.

What did she eat? Where had she gotten it from? These were the questions racing through his mind as he began tracing what he thought were her steps, hoping she hadn't gone and done something that would cost him dearly.
Sing to me,
'cause I'm not doing well.
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rdRGNq.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
expense [c]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 1:28:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.ayab-container]--be-accent: #AA88B6;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400i|Roboto:400,700|Vollkorn:400,400i]
[attr="class","ayab-border"]
[attr="class","ayab-container"]
[attr="class","ayab-header"]
[attr="class","ayab-icon"]

[attr="class","ayab-lyrics-hov"]
[attr="class","ayab-lyrics"]be as you've always been

[attr="class","ayab-tagged"]

[attr="class","ayab-body"]
[attr="class","ayab-shape"]

[attr="class","ayab-text"]

it was gone. [break][break]

it was gone, gone, gone! where did it go?! sh-she could have sworn it was right with her, in her bag! did it drop somewhere? no way, it was too big to actually drop, wasn't it? she could have sworn she had it clipped to her bag-- oh, great. just great, wendy! not only can you not do your job right, you end up losing something that hangs from your bag everyday! another check in her bag wouldn't hurt, right? because maybe it fell into a pocket, and she was just overreacting? oh, if only it were that simple![break][break]

the young woman, though quiet, was internally panicking (oh, was she panicked). she put her bag down for just a moment to change into something, then she comes out to find that her little poffin chain was gone! it wasn't just any poffin chain, either! It had her keys; keys to her house, keys to her basement, keys to the safe, keys to her equi-- there were keys! it was important! oh, how could she have lost them? this had to be the worst luck ever.[break][break]

first, she found a giant arcanine (could you believe it? an arcanine! she thought she was going to be eaten whole!) and now she lost her keys. "where could they be..?" she glances around whilst retracing her steps out of the shop. she keeps her hands close to her chest while searching, trying her best to keep her eyes to the ground and body away from the people coming in.

[attr="class","ayab-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged] opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-body] display: table-cell; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text i] color: #aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit a] font:700 7px/7px roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
expense [c]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2019 4:34:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
omg it wasn't even food :pepehands:
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Aimlessly walking around had led him nowhere fast, and Howitzer incessantly nuzzling at his side begging for forgiveness only irritated him further. But he caved, allowing a few less-than-delicate scratches against the tuft of fur atop her head, which seemed to translate well to his arcanine. He couldn't help but let out a dejected sigh, thinking of how to punish his pokemon. But that would have to come later. For now, he needed to make amends.

As they went past another shop, they passed by a raven haired lady not far from his age, which his arcanine seemed to perk up upon sight. Although at first he thought nothing of it, except to take a glance at the approaching figure, but then Howitzer grabbed at the sleeve of his shirt. His new, triple stitched dress shirt he might add. He buffed Howitzer's snout with his elbow, forcing a low whine out of his pokemon, but directly his attention to the individual.

They seemed... not okay.

"Uh, are you... okay?" He called out to them hesitantly, not entirely certain of how to start the conversation: Hi, I think my dog stole something from you. Could you tell me what it was? Because she ate it... Adrian couldn't even be sure what it was, even. Hopefully it was edible. He raised an arm behind his head, scratching the nape of his neck as a nervous habit, sucking in a sharp breath before quickly elaborating:

"Did my arcanine... trouble you in any way?" He gulped, waiting for an answer.

Sing to me,
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rdRGNq.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
expense [c]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 19:18:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

see, she probably saw the arcanine before the trainer. [break][break]

which is why she freaked out so badly, by tensing up and backing up as quickly as she could. "o-oh arceus, it's back..!" she squeaks, nearly stumbling on her two feet. she doesn't, but damn is she close. she tries to collect herself, however, after seeing that there was another trainer with the canine pokemon this time around. her immediate response was to put her hands over her chest and tent her fingers together, while letting her index fingers rest against her upper lip. "u-uhm.." she stutters. [break][break]

yeah, she was more scared of the arcanine. [break][break]

it would have been obvious, if anything. wendy narrows her eyes, slightly, away from the trainer. what should she say...? she suspected that the arcanine took her keys? she admits that it's her fault for having a poffin keychain squishy on it, which was probably why the mythical pokemon made the mistake in the first place. but.. still...[break][break]

"a-actually..!" her voice cracks mid-word (gods, how embarrassing) and a hue of pink stretches across her cheeks. "i-i lost my keys e-earlier, and it h-had a pink poffin keychain on it.." here was to hoping, that the arcanine didn't take it (god forbid, the poor thing eat it lest she physically extract it from the dog's stomach). "y-you wouldn't have happened to see it, right..?"

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
expense [c]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 0:47:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
wendy can't operate on her, lawd help me...
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]He'd heard enough to know Howitzer just ate somebody's god damned keys. His fingers ran through his tangle of hair, trying to figure out what to even do past this point. He considered taking it to a pokemon center, or just seeing what happened if they let nature take its course. But first he had to handle the girl who'd been pretty distraught over the whole ordeal. Perhaps Howitzer hadn't been careful or discreet about it; she seemed like she'd been the victim of a mugging, the way she carried herself.

"Listen, I'm sorry about your key chain," he said guardedly, still not entirely certain Howitzer had eaten their keys. He hadn't heard a bunch of jingling, and he didn't believe her stupid enough to try it. He couldn't entirely dismiss it either, but that was his current belief. "I think she must've run off with your keys before separating them," he suggested as politely as he could. "Maybe the keys are still sitting around here somewhere...?" It wasn't a certainty, but he didn't want to have to take Howitzer to urgent care. Or wait a day for her to defecate them. He'd had enough of pooper scooper duty from when she was a pup, and they were back in Sinnoh. Things were easier then...

"Maybe we should look around and report it to mall security." He had a arm wresting his arcanine in place, the other held aloft towards the stranger, almost like he was shrugging. "I'm really sorry about all this. My name's Adrian, by the way." He tried flashing her a smile, but it was forced through the guilt he was experiencing. He really should've known better, or had a better grip on her before arcanine bolted off like that. He felt like an awful trainer...

"What do you say? Will you let me help?"
Sing to me,
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
expense [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 6:42:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

oh gosh. [break][break]

oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh! father was going to kill her! a-and not in the friendly way, either! if she lost the keys, then she was going to be a dead woman walking! she didn't like being dead! or walking! god forbid the latter! she prayed - oh, how she prayed - that the keys hadn't fallen off too far as he said. but even then, she couldn't bear to look the arcanine in the eye. just.. just look at it! even though it was.. really soft! and looked fluffy - so, so fluffy - and it looks like a good bea-- no! no being tempted by the big fluffy dog who took your keys! [break][break]

oh, but it looked so fluffy--[break][break]

keys! it took her a bit to internally rationalize and pull herself back from what was, probably, the curse of a giant, walking dog, but she managed. managed enough to take a deep breath and try to calm her nerves. she takes a glance up at the trainer, albeit, nervously. she doesn't dare maintain eye contact for longer than she has to. ah.. did that make him feel bad? it made him feel bad, right? because the pokemon ran off, doing as it pleased without the trainer to hold the reins. ahh.. she felt like a horrible person for reacting like this, now! so tactless![break][break]

and she still couldn't look him in the eye. gosh, wendy, you're such a jerk![break][break]

"y-yes!" her voice cracks, embarrassingly enough. her face grows red, looking at it in hindsight and immediately tries to cover her face with both her hands. "i-i'm s-so sorry... f-for causing you tr-trouble like this.." she stammers, hands shaking as they lower back down to clutch on the hem of her shirt.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
expense [c]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 21:11:48 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
so help me all the dISRESPECT. /s
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]She was an absolute mess. Never mind she hadn't even introduced herself back to him yet; how did she even make it through the day? Not my business, he decided.

"Don't apologize; I'm the one who's sorry." She must've been a very docile person to react so shaken to someone else losing her keys, just because they had offered to help her find them. Howitzer began to prance in place with her front paws, her boundless energy willing her to keep moving, and Adrian was conscious of this. Fishing out her pokeball, he withdrew her for a time out.

"So let's try and find your keys, alright?" Adrian tried to place a reassuring hand against her shoulder, buffing her slightly before pulling away, looking around the floor of the mall. Where would she have left them? Clearly she'd dropped them off somewhere, interested solely in the poffin, but where had she decided to bury her evidence?

...Bury.

"Let's go check in with mall security first," he decided, turning towards the nearest mall kiosk to figure out where they could find the nearest mall personnel. He tried to drag Wendy along of course, snaking an arm and interlocking elbows. Seeing her so distraught, he'd figured she was one of those socially awkward types, and didn't expect her to be comfortable approaching mall security unaccompanied.
Sing to me,
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
expense [c]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 4:33:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

with the thoughts racing in her head (this mess of a brain; it was amazing that it wasn't completely hollow up in there), she still neglected to properly introduce herself. rather, she tried to redirect all of her attention into trying to not freak out like a lunatic. he said he would try to look for the keys that the arcanine stole from her, and she hoped that they didn't go way too far off. heck! she wouldn't mind if she lost the keychain; her father would kill her if she lost the keys![break][break]

because then she wouldn't be able to do business! oh, he'll never let her hear the end of it![break][break]

and that, alone, was enough incentive for her to stay determined and - force herself to - stay optimistic. so when adrian suggested with checking in with the security, she felt the weight on her shoulders lighten the slightest bit. "y-yeah! maybe they found them--" she thinks, but she's unsure if they would find it in this short of time. she could only hope. bless him for coming along with her, but she immediately tenses up when he physically drags her along. [break][break]

despite that, she didn't have the heart to pull away even though she was distraught. [break][break]

instead, she tries to (poorly) vocalize her discomfort. "u-uhm..!" she starts, cheeks flustered as they walk. "th-this is too close.." her voice lowers into a whimper "too close.."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
expense [c]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 7:16:01 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
so help me all the dISRESPECT. /s
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Adrian was squinting to see from all the garish Christmas lights glinting across the mall's ceiling, tugging the stranger along when he heard them mumbling something to themself. Or perhaps he was meant to hear it, but it was hardly audible, only enough to get him to stop and turn around. Incidentally he'd relinquished her from his grasp, giving her the comfort of space she so desperately craved.

"What'd ya say?" A brow cocked upwards inquiringly, his arms crossing as he awaited an explanation, not quite cross with her but perplexed. Maybe she had something important to say, or they were just muttering under their breath, but it had him curious either way. He hoped she would start to speak up, as she was liable to go unheard if she didn't find her voice soon.

"Did you want to look around while I go talk to them?" She was beginning to come off as a bumbling mess, and being accosted by a rogue arcanine was losing its appeal as an explanation, Adrian slowly developing the opinion that she was meek and sheltered.

Of all the people she had to target... Adrian found himself regretting Howitzer's antics, brooding to himself while concocting a way to punish her later. Not that he hadn't already been considering a few ways since she'd pulled this stunt to begin with.
Sing to me,
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
expense [c]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 6:23:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

"O-Oh, it's nothing..!" [break][break]

Her voice pipes up, but only for a moment. She hated to repeat herself, especially after he got up and moved away from her. The young woman began to gently fumble with the hem of her shirt, taking the cloth in her hands and between her fingers to gently fiddle and fold along it. Stupid Wendy, getting all like this got stale at some point, didn't it? She could only imagine how annoying it must have been to work with this, or how troublesome it might have been. Her lips part as she takes a deep breath. [break][break]

But still.. Those were her set of keys, so she'd.. Rather it not be passed through a third party. Were not for Adrian's company calming her (or, at the very least, diverting her attention), she'd fall into this descending spiral of anxiety and paranoia. After all, she.. Wasn't a lawful doctor. What if someone found out?! Oh, gosh, and even worse if they found out she was a criminal! Er.. Because doing illegal doctor things makes it illegal, right? And if it's illegal, she'll get arrested. And if she's arrested, she can't do her doctor things![break][break]

... And she did like doing doctor things, even if she doesn't admit it. [break][break]

With a metaphorical sandwich slap to her face, she tries to snap herself out of the gradual cycle. It was even more effective when Adrian's voice was able to poke through. "Y-yes..!" She jolts from the suddenness of his voice. Wendy's hand rests over her heart, then she begins to relax. "Erm.. N-No, I'll come with you.." her words stammer out. She bows her head, slightly, before beginning to poke her index fingers together "I-I'm sorry.. I'm not that good w-with people.."