evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 2:17:00 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan got the call asking him to make good on his associations with the league by actually doing something as a representative of the league and probably gave the poor thing an aneurysm trying to explain it to him because he had completely forgotten he might get asked to actually do things.

Thank the fucking heavens he was not being sent alone.

Especially since the Deino scurrying around his feet was not one he was very familiar with training. Despite his knowledge of dragons he's never really been much for owning them.

"Do you think they'll actually attack or these guys are just being paranoid?" he asked of the other league representative with him, partly to give them something to do while they wait, pokemon out and guarding the entrance for the armored trucks as the bank felt it was the most likely to be attacked. "Something about this just seems weird."

Neither he nor his Deino seem terribly concerned about the situation, milling about nonchalantly.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 3:01:17 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
this is gonna be fun

When he'd agreed to this, Orion hadn't realised why they wanted a dragon-type involved. He'd simply gotten a message asking if he had any, and, well, he'd recently evolved his, so—

—so here he was, standing in a bank with someone he'd not met beforehand, both of them equipped with dragons and awaiting a robbery that may or may not come to fruition. He's not sure what he's supposed to be feeling at the moment, and settles on apathy to avoid panic.

"Hope not," he replies, glancing at Evan. Orion had introduced himself to the other when he'd arrived, but hadn't spoken much since. He was a quiet man. "I mean, if they hear that we're guarding the place, maybe they'll stay away."

While he'd brought his dragon along as per the request, Orion had also deemed it necessary to bring along some of other battlers to fill out his team. If they were about to be set upon by criminals, he didn't want to be at their mercy with only a single dragon for protection. Even if it was a dragon as intimidating as his Hydreigon.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 5:42:31 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

... god. with the lack of security, you'd think that the back was begging to be robbed by some no good lowlives. [break][break]

unfortunately, all they got was this young woman hanging around the walls, just outside with her back leaned against a neighbouring building. for the sake of concealing her identity, and avoiding suspicion, she decided to dye her hair to be a light brunette (temporary, of course. she could easily wash it out with a shower and shampoo) with a pair of light green contact lens. she parted her hair differently, and let down the usually tied up hair. shouldn't be too easy to recognize her now, right? [break][break]

she holds an arm out to let her vivillon, almost shining in the night, perch on her arm. she gently pats the top of the butterfly pokemon's head, then glances over her shoulder and at her partner for the robbery tonight. "well? how do we want to start this?" she asks with a soft smile on her face. unfortunately, she didn't bring any pokemon small enough to sneaky enough to sneak through and give them a proper view. [break][break]

... gosh. the fact that rocket was only sending the two of them made her think that the security really was that bad. granted, it wasn't too big a bank to begin with. not that it mattered much, to her.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]

[break]

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,312 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 18:00:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he dons a gas mask, partly because he might need them, but mostly because it looks cool from his perspective. his hand grabs the lead pipe jutting from the backpack he wore behind him. he wouldn't be using it either, but it fitted the aesthetic.

"let's go to the front entrance!" he answers without a care. "well, i'm going anyways! i'll be the bait and you can go straight to the goal... or something. well, we'll work something out along the way!"

he walks away from the alley, sprinting towards the the entrance and then swinging his lead pipe to the back of the security guard's head. the man falls onto the ground without a fight, leaving priam to enter the building right afterwards.

"hello, hello!" he greets, his voice muffled behind his mask. he releases a shroomish soon after the greeting, who immediately uses spore inside the building as soon as she's out of her ball.

"and good night!"

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 20:47:58 GMT
evan fader Avatar

He can't help but feel like having them both at the entrance for the trucks was a bad idea even if the bank had insisted. If the criminals were worth even just half their salt they'd case the joint before actually making a move. At least they had better if they planned on robbing something like a bank. It's actually almost worse than if thy just didn't have any security at all. "Depends on them, if they're any good we aren't an actual deterrent we're a change in the plans. If they're just some kids getting cocky they'll attack us thinking they can intimidate the rest of the bank and get more out of it."

It's more mindless thinking than anything really, and of course there were greater variables involved in it than those two but they were the most likely scenarios given the fact the bank was fairly new to the region and above all else- a bank. A big target, one right on the front page of the news right now and everyone is watching it. It makes it a bit more risky.

Something stutters on the radio at his hip, given by the usual security of the building just in case but he can't make out anything that mattered. Evan fiddles with it, calling back over for the individual to repeat what they said but nothing comes back. "We can either shrug that off or one of us can go in and see if something's up, which one would you rather be?" Despite the potential warning sign he's surprisingly calm about it.

Evan turns to look down the back alley where they anticipated the attack to actually come from, looking for any signs of life in what has otherwise been quiet stone. "Either way one of us should stay back here just in case."

>>and if Orion would prefer to guard the back entrance just assume that Evan enters the building.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 21:04:35 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
2/5 (keeping track b/c i'm bad at math)

Orion grimaces. There's a certain logic in Evan's words, even if he doesn't like it. Orion's a ranger, but he's not exactly one of their star recruits. He could handle one, maybe two people, and even that depended on the sorts of Pokemon they had in their arsenal. A fairy-type could cut down a dragon without issue, and though he could have brought his Skuntank along just in case... well, he hoped this was all a false alarm.

It wasn't.

Of course it wasn't.

Orion gets that same buzz from the radio, casts a concerned look at Evan when neither of them get further information. That's not good.

He looks between Evan's Deino and his own Pokeball. "I'll check it out," he decides, hoping this wasn't some sort of trick. It's quiet here, for now, so he's currently more concerned with what's going on at the entrance. He taps the radio. "Give a shout if you hear anything."

He creeps into the bank to find bodies littering the floor — he's alarmed, rightfully so, until he realises that the one closest to him is breathing steady and slow. Sleeping. Orion's gaze sweeps the room and finds a masked individual with a Pokemon out. The ranger lifts his shirt over his nose in an attempt to protect himself from the mushroom's spores, doing his best to surreptitiously trigger the button on the radio.

Nidhogg emerges from his Pokeball with a terrifying roar, brainless heads snapping angrily at the air as the middle one swivels to stare at the Shroomish with a scary face.

Hopefully, Evan got the memo.

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 5:31:58 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

well, that was one way to clear the way. [break][break]

she watches, idly, as the young man had his pokemon put the other guards to sleep. as a means to protect herself (and ensure that they get ensnarled by the puffs), she has her vivillon flap his wings to gently blow the spores away from the trainer. she tilts her head, looks through, then turns her head to give her masked companion a small smile. he seemed to do a good job, being bait. "nice work." she says, then using her time to slip by and closer to the alleyway that led to the back of the bank. thankfully, he took out most the threats at the front. [break][break]

as for her, she holds the vivillon on her arm while her other hand releases a gavantula into the darkness. the large, yellow tarantula hisses softly, while its multiple eyes glare upwards at her. ayame smiles, and brings a finger to her lips. "quietly, ahead of me." she whispers. the bug pokemon nods its head and begins to stick itself to the wall, then scuttling off into the darkness to scout ahead. meanwhile, she walks not too far behind the electric pokemon's path. [break][break]

when she arrives at the back, however, she finds that she's greeted by a rather intimidating man. almost scarier than dentula - almost. [break][break]

"well, this is a pleasant surprise." she smiles, then shaking her head. "would have been a better idea to follow him. oh well~" she was laid back - too much so. considering that she was disguised, she wasn't too scared of being identified. instead, she tilts her head. "would you possibly let me in if I asked kindly?~"

[break]

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,312 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 5:18:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the roar startles him, not expecting someone else to survive the spores.

beside him was the hydreigon. it manages to stare the shroomish down, though it doesn't let priam affect him. it has, after all, done its job now besides maybe leaving a straggler. priam wasn't sure what he wants, but it's clear that he's here to oppose him instead of just pretending to be asleep to be safe.

"what'cha want? a fight?!" he taunts. he recalls his shroomish back to its ball. "sure, i can give you a fight!"

he replaces his pokemon with a forretress. "spikes." a layer of spikes surround the floor, landing in between where the unconscious people lay. with the civilians on the way as well, he supposes he has two hazards in the battlefield.

"just kidding, we're not fighting anymore, unless you still wanna fight. do you, huh? do you?!"

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 4:36:10 GMT
evan fader Avatar

It starts as a chuckle, light on his lips and loose in his chest as it grows into laughter unfitting to the situation.

Evan is grinning at the lady in the alleyway, she comes to him as no surprise. It figures the one time he answers the call it's not to deal with total ammeters. Perhaps it's the past coming back to bite him a little? Speaking of "Sorry dear, you're about 7 years too late for that." his words are laced with a chuckle, as if this is all more amusing than something he should be taking seriously.

A snap of his fingers brings the dragon in front of him, though he can't say he's heavily invested in the task he can't just let her walk in now can he? "Talk loud baby." the dragons rears its head, a thunderous roar filling the alleyway, masking the clicking on his radio to make sure his partner knows they're not alone on this side either in the slightest.

He's not terribly surprised, but he's certainly amused and it shows in the grin on his face.

>>Deino used roar!

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 8:57:37 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
3/5 (keeping track b/c i'm bad at math)

He's scared. He refuses to show it, squaring off with the masked individual with a scowl, but his heart is beating too-fast, too-fast, and he feels oddly isolated in spite of his fearsome dragon.

Here's the thing: he doesn't usually face this kind of threat. He can deal with wild Pokemon and natural disasters, but this? They could be armed, there could be more of them, this could get so much worse. He's less concerned with himself and more worried for the unconscious forms of the bank patrons lying amidst scattered spikes.

"That's up to you," he replies, feels the radio vibrate against his hip and knows that Evan won't be providing back-up any time soon. "Are you looking for a fight? Because if not, I'd walk out that door and pretend this never happened."

Words don't feel like enough. They need to know he's serious, and Orion orders Nidhogg.

"If they make any move other than to head for that door," he gestures vaguely toward the same door they'd presumably entered from, "attack."

His Hydreigon roars, a swirling darkness beginning to gather in his mouth.

Hydreigon is preparing Dragon Pulse!

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 18:55:39 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

a shame. it makes her job more difficult. [break][break]

nevertheless, she maintains the calm composure as he chuckles at her feeble attempt to reason. figures; she didn't think it'd be that easy. with the shrug of her shoulders, she pulls out another pokeball from her belt to throw before her. "that's too bad." she says, as a beautifly flutters from the capsule. her vivillon watches, from her shoulder, giggling in a playful manner while waving an arm up to the opposing trainer. it was naive and clueless, but ayame found it endearing enough to gently pet the bug. [break][break]

"are you sure? last chance, or forever hold you peace~" so she says, but it looked like it was the last chance. with his command, the deino opened its mouth, about to probably cause a nice ruckus. she shuts and eye, as though flinching a bit from the sudden volume. "oh my." she chuckles, then pointing to the deino. "silence it, will you?" and with that, the female beautifly gives a playful wink, followed by a trail of hearts in an attempt to circle around the deino and infatuate it. [break][break]

unfortunately, the roar had forced her galvantula to retreat back into his ball, seeing that he came up before and took the brunt of it. [break][break]

beautifly (f.) used attract[break]
galvantula withdrew from roar

[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,312 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 16:13:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he stares at the trainer and his hydreigon, legitimately surprised with their stand on the matter.

"you're attacking me? you're really attacking me!" he starts to laugh, his smile unseen underneath the mask. "you're really risking the safety of these people around us just to attack me? that's actually nice, y'know?! even if you hit me, you're bound to injure some of these civvies. that's criminal offense, criminal!"

his forretress continues to layer the place with spikes, some of them finally landing on top of the sleeping people. the precarious position of the hazards risk hurting the innocent, with a single shock wave from a stray attack enough to threaten harm.

priam stops moving, facing orion with a cocky tilt of his head since he can't do it with facial expressions. "fire that move." he takes a pokeball out, fiddling it around his fingers to show orion he is ready for anything thrown at him. "i dare you."

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 7:51:49 GMT
evan fader Avatar

An eyebrow is raised as the pokemon's roar seems to find something in the dark. He was more hoping to just clear the field a little. Nothing more than a mild intimidation tactic to feel her out. If nothing else she had more gusto than your every day mugger. It was both disappointing and not, he was hoping to get out of this quick but it also meant he might actually need to try a little.

"I'm really not very good at holding my peace I'm afraid."

His hands move behind his back, a tap of a pokeball as her own attacks because he can already see it about to happen. The infatuation is obvious on his pokemon's face as the butterfly gains the bulk of its attention. That's where the hippowdon now sitting behind him will hopefully help pick up the slack.

"Hyper voice buddy." the dragon is lost in his love of the butterfly and Evan knows it's hit or miss for whether or not he'll make the attempt but it's not really about him anyway.

The Hippowdon is as worn out as ever, it seems like she can never get enough rest... yawning day in and day out from behind him.

>>Evan is being evan
>>Deino used hyper voice
9m45r3r5
Up to 50, attack doesn't go through, over 51+ attack does.
(basing this on the 50 percent chance for an attack to not work for infatuation and letting the rng gods decide his fate
>>Hippowdon is behind him using yawn in the hopes of inducing sleep and making up for the deino's likely failure.

eta: i s2g roll function

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 8:08:05 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
4/5 (keeping track b/c i'm bad at math)

He was hoping his bluff wouldn't get called.

Of course, he wasn't so lucky.

"You underestimate his aim," Orion says, his tone dry, but he holds out a hand to stay the Hydreigon's attack nevertheless. "He would have hit your Pokemon; not you, nor any of the innocents that you've rendered defenseless."

With the array of spikes scattered about the room increasing in number, Orion's less confident in his ability to avoid harming said innocents.

It's a risk he's not willing to take.

Stall.

He holds up a second Pokeball of his own, sends out an Espeon who winces only slightly as a few stray spines dig into the pads of her paws. Orion will apologise for that later. For now...

"There are cameras all over this place," he says, hoping like hell that they haven't already found some way to deal with that issue. He's not sure how professional this man and his potentially-numerous colleagues out back with Evan, were. "You turn around and leave, that'll get you in a lot less trouble than if you hurt these people. I don't work for the bank; I don't know what you want, but I can't give it to you. I'm just security."

Hydreigon has cancelled its attack!
Orion sent out Espeon!

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Dragon duels [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 8:20:03 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

she has to cover her ears, again, because of the hyper voice. wonderful. [break][break]

but butterflies were out and took damage from the hyper voice, both cringing from the sound.[break][break]

but so long as she kept her beautifly out, she wouldn't have to worry too much about too many moves being used; seeing that the deino was infatuated. maybe, maybe not - who knows. although she hums softly, upon seeing the hippowdon come out to hopefully tie up any loose ends left by the partner. she takes a glance to her two butterfly pokemon on the field, where they both seemed to yawn and grow drowsy. she pulls out the vivillon's pokeball, then holds it out to recall the bug pokemon - leaving beautifly on the field. alone. [break][break]

"how rude. people are sleeping~" she chimes. her smile doesn't leave her lips, especially when she tilts her head towards the drooping butterfly. with the wave of her hand, she points towards the sand oozing from the back of the hippo pokemon. "giga drain, if you're going to fall asleep." her voice is calm and quiet, while the butterfly revved herself up. the butterfly's needle-like proboscis began to glow green, and it dashed towards the pokemon with the intent to jab it and drain to make up for lost damage from earlier. [break][break]

beautifly will fall asleep next post[break]
beautifly uses GIGA DRAIN on HIPPOWDON[break]
vivillon withdraws to escape yawn

[break]