played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2019 13:29:03 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Annie stared in disbelief, returning all but one of her Pokemon to their capsules. All that was left before her was a fallen tree and one extremely smug Weavile. The two watched each other for several seconds before the trainer broke the silence. “…Do that again,” she muttered, the disbelief carrying even in her quiet voice. Blitz was all too happy to oblige. He strolled a few feet over to yet another tree, soaking in the girl’s stunned silence before he repeated his signature move.

The little beast pointed a claw at the tree, bellowing a rallying cry for all to hear. Somehow, someway, his words reached the hearts of his captured allies, causing each of Annie’s Pokeballs to open simultaneously. The beams of energy shot forth towards the targeted tree, revealing a quartet of Pokemon mid-leap to it. The Shinx and Zorua moved one after the other, leaving their marks on its bark as they swiped past. A Lapras was next; a physical fighter it was not, but its horn dug a decent hole into the tree anyway. The Chansey’s attempt to follow up was… cute. She slapped the tree as she landed, but judging by her yelp, she’d damaged herself more than it. Fortunately, their makeshift leader was there to finish the job. Living up to his namesake, the Weavile sped past the poor tree, driving a trio of claw marks into its side as he rushed. He slid to a halt and turned to face Annie, looking no less superior. The rest of her team had less impressive glances, but waited for her input all the same.

“…That. Was. Awesome! I have no idea how you did that, and you probably shouldn’t be able to do that, but it was so cool that I don’t care! We’re going to work on that super move, Blitz, and try not to let Fortuna hurt herself trying to help.” The Chansey frowned, even as her and the rest of the team were recalled, leaving Annie and Blitz alone again. Or so they thought. They’d made a fair bit of noise with their coordinated strike, so who knew who it would draw in…?
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2019 16:23:42 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

looking for grass and fairies, first stage evo preferred

It's a beautiful day outside, sun shining and the absence of snow. Florian thinks it won't last long with winter on the horizon, and so he decides to take full advantage of the weather while it lasts to look for some of the more delicate species of Pokemon. Grass-types didn't always handle the cold well, and a lot of Fairy-types were delicate no matter what the circumstances.[break][break]

His Comfey, for example. She's arranged her floral collection in her favourite spot: on top of her trainer's head.[break][break]

Joli pads at his side, as per usual. The Sylveon was a service Pokemon, forever kept out of his Pokeball as long as rules allowed it. He stays close to Florian as they walk, stopping only to sniff at the occasional bush. His Cutiefly, however, remains in her Pokeball for now. She'd given him quite the scare recently by getting lost in the forested expanse of Fortree City, and he wasn't ready for another heart attack so soon.[break][break]

A loud crash causes him to jump, hand fluttering to his heart as he glances around for the source of the noise.[break][break]

Spotting another trainer on the path, Florian lifts his hand in a friendly wave. "Hello!" he calls, the greeting coloured by a strong Kalosian accent. "Are you looking for the Galarians? And — oh, what have you done to that poor tree?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2019 1:34:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison point[break]
aromatherapy / petal blizzard / grass whistle / leech seed
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
sing / play rough / disable / mimic
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 13:19:04 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Blitz was first to react, jumping between the two trainers. The young man was greeted with a stink eye and folded arms. Annie quickly moved in, placing a gentle hand atop the Weavile’s crown. “Blitz, no. He hasn’t done anything.” He wasn’t budging, so it was left to the trainer to ease tensions with an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry. He hasn’t met many people-“ that he wasn’t stealing from, “and he’s a bit… rough around the edges.” It was hard for a Pokemon to scoff, but he pulled off a damn good impression. “We’re not really looking for anything specific. Blitz here is pretty strong, so I wanted us to try practicing on something he couldn’t do too much damage to. Except he did. Sooo we’re still working on that par-“

He jumped again, and when Annie found him, he’d sunken one set of claws into the side of a tree, using it to keep himself suspended above ground. Having appointed himself as her sword and shield, he’d found a new target – specifically, a pair of forest-dwellers that didn’t look too happy about the disturbance. Annie let out a gentle sigh. Her newest team member was always eager for a fight, but at least he’d wait for the all-clear before moving in, even as the grass-type seemed to be charging an attack of its own. “Alright. Gently, Blitz. The green one. I guess we could use something flowery anyway.” He’d stopped listening after she’d named a target. A blast of cold air from his mouth formed a rapidly-growing batch of icicles, raining down upon the Roselia. One super-effective move was enough to send it teetering for balance, and to leave it open for a Pokeball aimed at its head.

That only left the Wigglytuff, if the other trainer wanted to try his luck.
wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 0:32:02 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

pass on wiggly

Blue eyes go wide as a sharp-clawed Pokemon suddenly interposes itself between Florian and the girl he'd been addressing, threat oozing from the gesture. Pretty and ribboned as he was, Florian's Sylveon is quick to rise to the occasion — he growls, a pink fog seeping from beneath his paws and filling the area with a misty terrain.[break][break]

The other trainer steps up in an attempt to diffuse the situation, and the Sylveon sits down in a quiet cooperation. Florian steps up next to his Pokemon and soothes him with a hand gently stroking his ear.[break][break]

"It's all right. Joli's just protective, he won't harm you."[break][break]

Joli trills his agreement, and both Pokemon and trainer startle a little when the Weavile suddenly leaps to a nearby tree. Florian's tense, expecting a potential attack, but it seems the Pokemon has identified a different threat.[break][break]

Far from being intimidated, the fairy-type researcher croons over the pink-and-white Pokemon that emerges. She's singing softly, and thought it makes him a little sleepy and Joli's tiny fangs flash as he yawns, there doesn't seem to be a threat behind the sound. The Wigglytuff does its best to mimic Joli's earlier display, her own form of misty terrain spreading around her.[break][break]

"Oh, you're a darling," Florian gushes. "Bravo, bravo."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 0:36:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / natural cure[break]
leech seed / horn leech / forest's curse / phantom force
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
egg bomb / healing wish / double-slap / sing
[break][break]

[break]
Annie caught the Roselia successfully!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 20:59:48 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Annie’s head whipped around, watching the mist float in to surround them. True to the man’s word, it didn’t seem to be an attack, but boy, did it look suspicious. Still, Blitz didn’t seem on edge (at least, no more than he usually was) once he returned to his trainer, Pokeball in hand. If he was calm, then she had nothing to worry about. “Good job, buddy. Well, maybe a bit on the overkill side, but you’re making good progress!” She rubbed the Weavile’s crown. Much like a teenage boy to his mother, he grumbled and frowned at the affection, but made no effort to shy away from it.

She claimed her prize from her partner and turned to the other trainer. She’d been a little distracted by the brief battle, but they’d had an encounter of their own… But- “You didn’t fight it?” The girl cocked her head to one side. That was an option? “Why did it just leave? What did you do to it?” Was it possible that she didn’t have to fight or flee from every wild Pokemon that dared approach? The little hamster wheel in her head was turning furiously, even as the next pair arrived.

A spooky twig, and a Chansey. She only knew the latter’s name because she had one of her own. Conveniently, it would be a good test subject for her new theory. Her Fortuna was more likely to hurt herself in a fight than do damage, and if her kin were the same… “Hey!” She called to the wild one, waving a hand in the air until she had her attention. “I hope that you have a wonderful day!” The Chansey gave her a blank stare for all of three seconds. Then she raised both of her arms into the air, as best a Chansey could, and returned the happy cheer. With its joy spread, it ran back into the forest, leaving Blitz and Annie with a pair of very puzzled expressions.
wizz

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 1:36:14 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

capture on phantump!

Florian blinks at the other trainer, a little confused by the question. Of course he hadn't fought it! It was adorable, and it hadn't meant him any harm.[break][break]

"No?" It comes out as a question, his brow furrowed. He yawns again, shaking off the last vestiges of the Wigglytuff's song. "I did nothing, except to compliment her singing. It was quite nice, no?"[break][break]

It's not until the girl approaches the Chansey with a somewhat amusing display of friendliness that Florian realises she might have seen the Wigglytuff as a potential threat; such a thought is hilarious to Florian, with his delicate teammates, but he does not laugh at her. It's sweet to see that she's trying, and he's happy to have shown her a different path.[break][break]

"See? Some Pokemon are simply curious."[break][break]

Like the ghostly little stump that lingers at the forests edge as if uncertain whether or not to approach, its haunting cry resembling a child-like wail. The sound sends a shiver down Florian's spine, but he thinks the Phantump looks lonely, maybe a little lost. He's familiar with the rumours surrounding their species, and he's gentle in his approach.[break][break]

"You're safe," he coos, holding out a hand. The possessed stump hovers closer, uncertain. Florian offers a warm smile. "You are looking for a friend, no? I can be your friend."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 3:42:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SAWSBUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
horn leech / solar beam / jump kick / aromatherapy
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN EXEGGUTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / harvest[break]
hypnosis / egg bomb / dragon hammer / seed bomb
[break][break]

[break]
Florian caught the Phantump successfully!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 23:29:32 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
“It was pretty nice, yeah. I guess I didn’t really think of it that way." Simply curious. Fair enough, the girl’s face said. She’d have to give that another try some other time. The ghost bark didn’t seem like the best practice dummy, especially not with that cry. It left the girl visibly unnerved, and her Weavile’s eyes fixed on it. Just in case. The man seemed to be an expert in the art of pacifism, however. He approached the wild one, and it didn’t fight, or even shy away. He’d earned a friend.

It was a good lesson to learn, and with perfect timing. The Weavile gestured towards the trees, or more specifically, one tree. One moving tree, almost upon them. It had faces. Plural. Two of them were smiling down at them. Annie was staring back, gobsmacked. Blitz elbowed her on the side, bringing her back to reality. They were not fighting that, and running didn’t seem likely... Not when it could swing its neck down and crush them. No… They needed to think more like the kind old man nearby.

Annie bent her knees to reach her partner’s height. Her gaze flickered between him and the Exeggcutor as she whispered in his ear. He looked confused, and then unconvinced, but with a bit of nudging (physically and verbally), he took slow steps out of the colossus’ range and dashed into the trees.

The minute he took to return was awkward. Annie was nervous and hesitant to take her eyes off the pole. “Er… When do I ask it to be my friend? Does it even know what I’m saying?” Probably not – at least three of the heads seemed to have spaced out. It was Blitz’ return that regained their attention. More specifically, the handfuls of berries he’d gathered on his errand, which were quickly devoured by the lowest head. That managed to get a smile on all of their faces, and therefore, a smile on Annie’s. All that was left for her to do was to use her Pokeball and hope.
wizz

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 2:23:23 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]
pass; also florian's a huge pokenerd

Florian is instantly captivated by the appearance of the living-tree, even if he does have to crane his neck to look up at it.

"Oh, I've heard of these!" Exeggcutor, but hailing from the tropics of Alola. He knows a fair bit about the island-based region, being that it housed so many native fairy-types. He hopes to visit, someday. "They are so much bigger than I imagined!"[break][break]

He's like a kid on Christmas, gawking up at it with unrestrained wonder. He spares a glance at Annie when she asks a question, offers her a smile. "Perhaps they do not understand the words," he shrugs, because it's not like his Pokemon had ever told him they could, "but I have always spoken to them as if they can. I think they understand intentions." Certainly, he knew that Pokemon reacted differently to an aggressive tone than his own, soft-spoken one. "This one does not seem to mean harm?"[break][break]

Nor did the Sawsbuck that lingered at the treeline, watching Annie's Weavile cautiously. Its horns are bare, a thick coat of winter fur adorning its neck like a scarf.[break][break]

"You can tell the season by its horns," he tells Annie, still smiling at the majestic creature. "How they are now indicates that it is winter, though it's different in Hoenn than where they're from."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 3:10:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LICKITUNG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / own tempo[break]
power whip / chip away / stomp / me first
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WHIMSICOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / prankster[break]
cotton guard / hurricane / leech seed / giga drain
[break][break]

[break]
Annie befriended the Alolan Exeggutor succesfully!!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2019 15:37:52 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
“How did you hear about them?” She glanced at the man, and realised that the answer was on his face. He was old, wise, and wore glasses. Everybody knew that a trainer with glasses was a certified nerd. A foreign nerd, at that. Perhaps where he was from, the trees were more common or famous. Still, it would be nice to hear his answer. If nothing else, his enthusiasm for her newest party member was infectious, and she found her smile growing with his.

“They do seem… friendlier now.” Mostly because her Pokemon weren’t laying waste to their home any longer, but that was a small detail. She raised a hand in greeting to the Sawsbuck, its coat best suited for a winter that Hoenn would never see. “It’s been a while since I saw snow, now that I think about it. It’s not really a thing here… It’s a shame. My Pokemon’ll never know a snowball fight! Maybe with a bit of imagination-” Blitz grunted, gesturing towards new arrivals. The sight of berries being gathered summoned more Pokemon to them – the poster boy for gluttonous monsters everywhere, and bounding past it, a giant ball of fluff with a Pokemon attached to it. The Whimsicott landed before what was left of the berries, stubby arms raised in excitement. Annie fell silent, but her widened eyes spoke volumes.
“Oh. My. Cheese-and-crackers-you’re-the-most-adorable-thing-I’ve-seen-in-weeks! Don’t tell the others that I said that, Blitz!” The Weavile grunted. “You’ve gotta join us. Hey, buddy, get it a welcome gift!” He didn’t budge. Annie lowered herself to her Pokemon’s level again, giving him a pleading look. “Pretty pleaaase. For me?” She earned another grunt from him, but since he dashed off to get the job done, she let it slide. “Wow, this being nice thing isn’t a bad idea! Good job, stranger dude!”

She didn’t pay the Lickitung much mind, for she’d already fallen in love with the fluffball. She spent most of the waiting time crouching down and cooing to the Whimsicott, extending a hand to pet her and beckoning Florian over to do the same. Blitz returning with a small mountain of berries gave Annie and her soon-to-be partner a reason to cheer, even if the Weavile’s deadpan expression threatened to dampen the mood. Once the Whimsicott had enjoyed her fill, Blitz silently (and clearly begrudgingly) offered what was left to Florian’s party, and then to the Lickitung. Meanwhile, Annie took the opportunity to offer a Pokeball to her new friend. “You’ll come with me, right? We’ll get all kinds of berries and go on so many adventures!”
wizz

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 10:17:12 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]
catching lickitung

"I'm a professor!" Florian informs her, beaming wide. "I try to make it my business to learn of as many Pokemon as I can, though I specialize in fairy-types." That much is probably obvious, what with the Sylveon at his heels and the Comfey resting in his hair. "I like grass types as well, though. And bugs. Really, I like most Pokemon!"[break][break]

Even the Lickitung, odd creature though it was, did not escape Florian's notice. It's not one that he plans on collecting, nor is it a particular favourite, but he hasn't yet registered its data in the Pokedex, and that makes it a prime target.[break][break]

"You are adorable too, you know," he tells it softly, noticing how it stares with longing at Annie and her newfound friend in Whimsicott. It turns to look at him, its massive tongue lolling out of its mouth. Joli looks disgusted, but Florian is unperturbed. "If you are looking for a place to stay, I think I could find a home for you."[break][break]

Not among his team, for he fears the poor thing wouldn't fit in well with his usual types, but he'd made a lot of contacts over the years. He can think of a few people that might appreciate it.[break][break]

After it evolves, though...[break][break]

Being that it doesn't seem wholly opposed to the idea, Florian pulls out a pokeball from his bag; it's bright pink and adorned with a heart. He offers it in Lickitung's direction, trusting the Pokemon to make its own choice.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga