laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:52:55 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

@user [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

honestly hype for most things in here

It's snowing! In Hoenn![break][break]

As a Kalos native, Florian's no stranger to snowfall, but the general consensus in the Hoenn region seems to be that this does not happen, and so he finds himself swept up in the excitement of it all. Sure, the cold is awful and he has to bundle up in some extra layers before heading outside, but the region looked beautiful in the snow.[break][break]

The Safari Zone seems to have taken full advantage of the freak weather conditions, and he finds himself riding on horseback into the depths of the snow-covered sanctuary.[break][break]

"I wonder what we might find, darling," he hums to Joli, who balances carefully in front of Florian and takes care not to dig his claws into poor Laverre. "I hear there are ice-types appearing all around Hoenn now! How exciting!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 0:14:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
swift / recover / cosmic power / hydro pump / reflect type
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 5:08:09 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

Florian's momentarily captivated by the Starmie as it appears, the hypnotic rhythm of its spinning points drawing him in. He's gazing into the red gem at its core when Joli lets out a trill and smacks Florian with one of his ribbon-like feelers.[break][break]

"Joli!" he scolds, then laughs when he realises what had happened. "Oops! Sorry, Jo."[break][break]

Urging Laverre forward and away from the small pond where they'd encountered the Starmie, Florian sweeps the hair from his eyes and gazes out across the snowy expanse for the next point of interest.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 6:25:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / harvest[break]
horn leech / ingrain / will-o-wisp / leech seed / venom drench
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 14:42:16 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

There's a sense of nostalgia as they come across the Phantump; Florian feels a pang of longing for the Trevenant he'd recently given away, though the Cottonee he'd received in return was a welcome addition to his team. He hopes, at least, that his former Pokemon was happy in their new home.[break][break]

"This one is more shy than ours, no?"[break][break]

Joli chirps in reply, and Florian giggles as they watch the phantom stump for a little while. It's playing with some of the other Pokemon, seemingly content within the safari, and no amount of reminiscing was worth tearing it from its home and friends. Friends were important to the little spirits, after all.[break][break]

"We move along, then," he decides, and Laverre picks up the pace, her hoof-prints leaving a breadcrumb trail through the snow that they'll be able to retrace later on.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 1:55:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
extrasensory / aurora beam / ice shard / grudge / roar
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:28:00 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

capture attempt on vulpix!

"Joli, look!"[break][break]

Florian's voice lifts with his excitement as he gestures toward what first appears to be an odd lump in the snow... at least until it pounces on a stray snowflake, wiggling its rump and letting out an excited yip.[break][break]

"I did not expect to see one so far from Alola!"[break][break]

The little ice-fox would become fairy-type eventually, and Florian would be interested for that reason alone. However, it was also one of the cutest things he'd ever seen. He's so wrapped up in his fawning that it takes him a moment to realise that the snow is only falling around the Pokemon itself.[break][break]

Upon hearing Laverre's hoof-beats, the Vulpix turns to roar at them, and Florian's Rapidash rears back and nearly bucks him off in the process. Joli lets out an annoyed chirp as he leaps to the safety of solid ground, and Florian himself stays mounted only by leaning forward to grip Laverre around the neck.[break][break]

"Are you really so frightened by such a little thing?" he chides, sliding off her back and returning her to her Pokeball with a soft tsk. To the Vulpix, he is sweeter. "I am sorry if she startled you, my dear. We are not so bad, I promise."[break][break]

He offers it some of the berries he always has on hand, and then one of the safari balls he'd been given.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:45:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE ALOLAN VULPIX!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
extrasensory / aurora beam / ice shard / grudge / roar
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PINECO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overcoat[break]
spikes / rapid spin / explosion / double-edge / power trick
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 8:17:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

Florian's so excited about the Vulpix that he doesn't even notice the Pineco lingering near the trees. He picks up the Pokeball for the little snow fox and grins at Joli in triumph before storing it with the others.[break][break]

"She's beautiful!" he gushes, and Joli rolls his eyes at his over-eager trainer.[break][break]

Not wanting to wade through the snows on foot, he makes sure there aren't any more foxes to scare his poor Rapidash before he releases her once more. She gives him a reproachful look, which he returns.[break][break]

"I could have gotten hurt, darling," he says, folding his arms. He's not really angry. He couldn't stay mad at his beloved Pokemon no matter how hard he tried. "You must be more careful next time. Let's go."[break][break]

He mounts up, and they set off.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 9:29:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
vine whip / pain split / mud shot / take down / quick guard
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 9:38:39 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

catch!

Chespin catches his attention immediately.[break][break]

Though Florian himself had always been most partial to the adorable Fennekin and its evolutionary line, he had a soft spot for all of the Kalosian starters. He'd never taken a traditional Pokemon journey path himself, what with meeting a professor and accepting a Pokemon to go out and explore with, but he'd grown up seeing many friends and neighbours do exactly that.[break][break]

This one seems particularly feisty, battling a dead branch as if it were the most dangerous of foe. He tries to hide a giggle behind his hand, but the Chespin hears and turns to look at him.[break][break]

"I'm sorry," he says, quite sincere. "You are just very cute."[break][break]

She folds her arms at him in defiance, apparently offended.[break][break]

"Tough, then?"[break][break]

She seems satisfied by this answer.[break][break]

"I could use someone like you," he invites; the Chespin looks suspicious, but doesn't move from where it's gripped its wooden foe with a vine whip. "Many of my darlings would love a big, strong protector."[break][break]

She chitters at him, full of pride from the compliment.[break][break]

"Is that a yes?" he asks, holding out a Safari Ball.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 10:07:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CHESPIN!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
vine whip / pain split / mud shot / take down / quick guard
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / aftermath[break]
discharge / sonic boom / explosion / light screen / magnet rise
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 8:43:17 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

KABOOM![break][break]

Florian nearly leaps out of his skin at the sudden explosion, tripping over his own feet in his haste to stand up from where he'd knelt to talk to Chespin. His heart thuds painfully in his chest and he claps a hand over it, letting out a breath.[break][break]

"What was that?"[break][break]

Unbeknownst to him, a Voltorb had also been startled.[break][break]

Sensing Florian's anxiety, Joli wraps his feelers around the professor's arm until his breathing returns to normal and his heart rate slows. He shoots the Sylveon a grateful smile and swipes a sheen of cold sweat from his brow. That had been... unexpected.[break][break]

"Let us move on, then."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:13:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
ice punch / belly drum / avalanche / taunt / hammer arm
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 16:27:09 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

He mistakes the Galarian Darumaka for a snowball, at first. It's curled up in a drift and completely still.[break][break]

"Did someone start a snowman and forget to finish?"[break][break]

Florian approaches the suspicious mound and startles when he goes to lay a hand on it and it unfurls and begins to jump up and down. He's so stunned he's not sure how to react at first, but giggles when the Pokemon begins to roll up balls of snow. It's making a miniature snowman, he realises, and thinks that might be the cutest thing ever.[break][break]

He decides to help, roping Joli into helping him roll the ever-increasing weight of the base until it's at a size they're satisfied with. He's careful when lifting the midsection, not wanting to drop it and ruin all of that hard work.[break][break]

He's about to start rolling snow for the head when the ice-type leaps onto the snow-structure, wriggling its little arms gleefully as it stands in for the top snowball.[break][break]

"You are an artist," he tells it.[break][break]

He and Joli spend a bit more time with the Pokemon before it seems tuckered out and falls asleep on top of the mound. They leave it in peace, Florian depositing a couple of berries in the snow next to it as a present for when it wakes up.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES