laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 13:07:33 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

@user [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

pass!

This time, Florian's fortunate enough to see the Voltorb before it gets a chance to explode. From afar, it just looks like an over-sized pokeball, except that no pokeball had ever suddenly changed direction and started to rollout towards him before.[break][break]

"Merde," he curses, alarmed. "Laverre, go!"[break][break]

It's a bit of a struggle to mount up while he's panicking, but Florian barely managing to scramble onto his Rapidash and cling on for dear life as she bolts down the path. Voltorb is fast, but Laverre's adrenaline makes her faster; when the professor chances a look behind them, he can no longer see the red-and-white orb.[break][break]

"I think," he breathes, "we lost it."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 20:00:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / harvest[break]
will-o-wisp / horn leech / hex / wood hammer / disable
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 21:28:30 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

Laverre slows to a walk, the Rapidash far too stubborn to come to a complete stop even if she sorely needs a break after their run from the Voltorb. Florian knows better than to pester her too much; she was a temperamental gal, and he was working on strengthening their bond, not making her hate him![break][break]

They pass another Phantump, and Florian watches it slowly drift out of sight.[break][break]

"There are a lot of them out today!" he observes as he absentmindedly scratches Sylveon behind the ears. There were quite a few Voltorb, as well, but he was less warmly inclined toward the spherical menace. They just liked to explode too much. He'd be afraid to get close! "We will leave them alone, I think. I would not want our dear friend to think he had been replaced, after all."[break][break]

His former Phantump-turned-Trevenant wouldn't know it had been 'replaced', of course, but it would weigh on the fragile conscience of the researcher, for sure.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 0:47:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
spotlight / psychic / recover / hydro pump / power gem
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 15:52:39 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user [break][break]

[break]

pass!

They pass Starmie, again, and Florian thinks they're going in circles. Was that the same one from earlier? The pond in which it resided looked quite similar, and, well... Starmie were difficult to tell apart, if he was being honest.[break][break]

"Laverre, sweetheart, could you stop for a moment?"[break][break]

Rapidash tosses her mane with a snort as she halts, and Florian dismounts to squint at the snow. New flakes had since fallen to replace and cover the old, and so the footprints were shallow and nearly invisible, but... yes, this was somewhere they'd been before.[break][break]

He laughs.[break][break]

"I guess the fright from that Voltorb's got us all turned around. Oh well! We'll have a break, here, Laverre. Perhaps you should get some of that water, you must be thirsty."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 17:09:19 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A SHINY WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
powder snow / disable / icy wind / aurora beam / mist
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
winter wonderland [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 21:22:58 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

@user[break][break]

[break]

ooh, shiny! (catch)

As they rest by the water, Florian perching on a large rock and Laverre taking a drink from the pond, a small white blur in the snow catches his attention.[break][break]

There's a little Vulpix playing nearby, pouncing on snowflakes. At first, he's captivated merely by how cute it is, but when it dares to get a little closer in pursuit of its chilly prey, Florian's almost certain there's something... different about it.[break][break]

He's reminded of a moment years ago, when he was just starting out in his field. He'd seen a Florges in the wild with leaves that were purple instead of green, the same way that this Vulpix had beautiful lavender eyes. He thinks its fur has a most subtle hint of colour, as well, letting it stand out just enough against the stark white snow behind.[break][break]

He'd left the Florges alone. She had clearly not wanted to be disturbed, and he had honoured that. But this Vulpix is curious, coming right up to Joli and bumping its little nose against his, sneezing as a snowflake lands on the tip of it.[break][break]

"Hello, darling," he coos, and holds his hand out to beckon it closer. It hesitates a moment before stepping up to the professor and sniffing his hand, cold little nose bumping against it. Florian smiles and begins to stroke the creature's fur, giggling when it rolls over to present its belly for ample rubbing. "You are very beautiful, my dear. I have another Vulpix I'm sure would love a friend."[break][break]

He hadn't bonded much with said Vulpix yet, having acquired it during this same venture, but what Pokemon didn't appreciate a member of its own kind for company?[break][break]

He rubs Vulpix under her chin, his other hand procuring his last safari ball to offer up.[break][break]

"What do you say?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga