[O] Amnesiac

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 2:57:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Where was this? 

Her head throbs; did she hit it on something? She can't tell. She tries to move, but she can't find the energy to lift her arm. Her vision was there and she was alive, but everything felt so, so hazy. She could feel sand under her; was she on the beach? The shore of an island? She couldn't lay here, she needed to go--

... Where?

What was she doing, in the first place? Why was she here, and why was she in this situation? She wants to get up, but she can't seem to move a muscle. Breathing hurt her lungs - the water clogs them up, and she desperately tries to cough it out. The pain across her body makes it hurt, each time she curls to hack the water out. 

She was dressed in rags; let it be from her violent travel through the seas or otherwise. A grey dress tattered in rags and blood that was, thankfully, beginning to clot and scab around the back of her head from trauma. 

"Ah.." she tries to speak, but it's immediately interrupted with coughing in a desperate attempt to expel the water from her lungs. 

@anyone and everyone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 5:33:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He weighed the pros and cons of dealing with what he was looking at and the cons were definitely winning. Turning around and acting like you didn’t see anything would save him a whole lot of trouble. Was there anyone around?

Didn’t seem like it so there would be so witnesses to say he could have helped and he didn’t. But if he did help her than maybe he’d get something out of it, right? Yeah, but if she ends up dying then not only would he not get anything out of it but then he’d have to deal with that.

Nope, it was time to just turn around and walk away. At least that’s what he started to do until his conscience decided to say otherwise. He released his Chansey, she’d be acting as his nurse for this, using her training to help the young lady, doing her best to get rid of that water in her lungs, as Samuel called for help.

Once that was done he switched places with his Chansey, having the Pokémon use Heal Pulse while he took care of the rest.

”Don’t worry, help will be here soon.”

@nicole
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 8:54:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Who? 

She hears a voice - but it's faint. Her eyes are heavy, while trying to open them and get a better look at her surroundings. It hurt; mustering her strength to open them, and the light that stung her when a sliver comes through. Her body instinctively curls up, the slightest bit.

Another hack, another cough, another stab against her chest as she tries to force the water out. She can barely conjure the words in this state, even when the pain is eased with courtesy of a Chansey. 

Slow, but gradual. Her breathing begins to steady; a contrast from her earlier, barely breathing state that transitioned into near hyperventilation. Thankfully, for the Chansey, she was able to lay on her side and properly cough the water out. The heal pulse was beginning to work its magic; at least, it stopped the burning sensation in her chest. 

"Who..?" she manages to whisper out. Her eyes barely manage to open, only to catch the blurry figure of a man looming over her. She can't see properly; the blood from the back of her head was staining the sand. It was spilling, slowly, as was her consciousness. 

"Where am I..?"

@samuel
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 17:22:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A deep sigh of relief came from the man at the sight of the injured woman coughing up some water that was plaguing her lungs.

He had no medical supplies and there was no idea when an emergency unit would arrive so he was horrendously underprepared for this but he’d have to make do.

”You’re on Slateport’s Beach.” He replied as he then took off the coat he was wearing to apply pressure to the wound on the back of her head. It was a relief to hear her say something and show more signs of life.

”Can you tell me your name? I’ll start, my name’s Samuel.” Moving her as she is now was risky but staying here bleeding out on the beach didn’t seem any better. And where was the farthest hospital from here?

He’d probably have to use Horus or Regulus to get her there quickly before her condition got any worse but that brought up the issue of having Chansey’s healing pulse continuously on her. This problem, however, might be solved as the man could hear sirens in the distance.

@nicole
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 0:49:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Though difficult as it was, she tries to stay awake by talking. 

Before that, she glances back and forth; she's trying to get a better look at her surroundings. Although she couldn't properly see with the brightness of the sun, she could hear the waves and the sand between her fingers when she tries to grasp it. "Really..?" she asks, letting out an airy and exasperated sigh. 

She's never heard of Slateport; maybe she has in the past, but everything was foggy. She could barely think straight, nevermind remember. 

With his help, the blood was effectively being held to slow the bleeding. Even then, she wanted to get up - no matter how weak she was at the moment - so that she could get a grasp on the situation. 

All she could muster was weak lift of her head, then a wince that came from the throbbing on the wound. 

"My name.." she starts, almost looking at the sky behind him. It should have been a simple answer; yet nothing was coming to mind. "... I-I'm sorry, S-.. Samuel..?" she quietly stammers, but not without a poor attempt at weak laughter to try and lighten the mood. "I don't I remember.." 

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 7:39:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The poor thing didn’t even remember her name. ”Don’t worry about it.” She managed to lift her but Samuel would attempt to get her to lie back down.

”Don’t try to move. You’ve lost a lot of blood and any more stress to your body will just make things worse.” They were making progress, no need to go backwards.

”We’ll figure things out later. Right now what we need to focus on is getting you better.” He’d give her a faint smile, looking up as help finally arrived on the scene making the man let out a deep sigh of relief.

He’d help them the best he could in getting on the ambulance and explaining the situation to them. Telling someone about how you stumbled upon a person who had been washed up ashore and was not only bleeding and badly injured but apparently had amnesia to boot was one of the more strange things Samuel had to explain as of late but it was the truth.

He had his chansey both helped in whatever way they could to make sure things went accordingly and the transport would go smoothly. He’d at least make sure she was in good hands before thinking he could go about his way.

@nicole
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 9:20:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It's not like there was much she could do.

She was no more capable than a mewling babe, who'd lost her energy to speak or to properly make out her surroundings. His presence, thankfully, was enough to soothe her in face of the circumstances. It wasn't long until paramedics arrived to haul the young woman into the vehicle, carefully moving her while treating her wounds in the process of getting ready to leave. Naturally, they approached Samuel who was nothing more than an innocent bystander. 

But seeing that there was little time with her condition, they'd have brought him along with them in the ambulance to the hospital. They would have tried to ask questions and get answers, at the very least. 

As well as they could, from a woman who'd lost her memory. 

She soon wakes up, light burning her eyes as she slowly opens them. She tries to move, finding her arms hooked up to a machine and IV. Everything was still foggy, and she could still barely make out her surroundings. A rush of unexplainable panic rushes over her: where was she?

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[O] Amnesiac
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 0:49:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel took a seat down in the chair next to the bed Nicole was resting in, a drink in his hand. He let out a deep sigh before taking a sip from his drink, looking over to the then unconscious woman as he thought to himself what he was doing here.

He helped the paramedics the best he could, answered their questions to the best of his ability but he wasn’t much help in that regard. Samuel didn’t know this woman or how she ended up washed up on the beach much to the confusion and frustration of the paramedics.

”Hmm?!” Sam jumped up a bit in his chair, she was waking up!

”Woah! Calm down you're safe now! You’re at a hospital, the doctors looked over you already so just relax, stay down.” If she ignored his words at got any more jump he’d have to restrain her. Moving around right now wasn’t going to be good for her.

@nicole