verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 16:07:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
keeping up with the appearances for the league after dahlia had gone missing was a task he had held onto even after he was done with the ordeal of being forced into a reindeer costume.

at the very least, this event was an easier thing to manage and execute. kyle hangs his own ornament, a small poochyena keychain, in a christmas tree that stood in the center of a square at slateport. decorating it was supposed to be a community effort of some sort where people are free to bring their own ornaments. this would be a one-day event, after which the tree is to be displayed in public until the holiday season ends. if anyone wants to leave a mark for the season, this was their chance.

he supposed it promoted something like collaboration between hoenn's citizens or something. kyle didn't care besides just following the instructions given to him.

his fingers snaps and then points to his ninetales beside him, and in a moment, snow warning brought a shower of snowflakes to the area. he pats the head of one of his arcanine, before tugging him close to him. he needs the warmth and he wouldn't let him out of his grip until he gets a substitute for him.

the rest of the dogs run around for publicity. everyone loves dogs and they'll do a much better job at advertising it than he could. he lets them do the hard work while he leans on his arcanine for warmth at the base of the tree, hands and attention on his phone to play evergrande fantasy.

@open
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 22:12:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

How could he pass up this opportunity?! The snowfall and the small little footprints in the snow were far too cute to pass up, and the cuties that were making the footprints?? Adorable! He didn't feel too bad stopping to decorate the tree with this stranger. As he approached the tree and rooted through ornaments, he glanced up and then continued rooting.

"Are they yours?"

It sounded almost as if he were speaking of children.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 23:02:20 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian had brought along his meowth for some holiday shopping, wanting to keep himself company rather than go it alone. Once he'd gotten it all out of the way, he passed along an event heading home. They were having anyone willing help to decorate the tree, one ornament at a time. As of this moment the tree was barren, save for a few staple decorations already outfitted to it.

Leave it to his meowth to scurry away for a chance to grab something shiny, Adrian hot in pursuit. His pokemon managed to snag a dazzling, bulbous ornament ornately plastered with glitter that it toyed with in its paws before Adrian could scoop him up into his arms. "They're for the tree, silly.
You decorate with them,"
he pried the shiny from his meowth, placing it on a branch roughly at shoulder height. Meowth was transfixed, watching it dangle from its place on the tree in awe.

Laughing softly through his nose, Adrian cast a weary look at the others around him, recognizing at least one of them easily. "Hello there."

He looked around at all the movement, the trails of prints where the myriad pokemon had trudged through the snow. That is... a lot of dogs.

Uhm so are these dogs cat tolerant?

& @monty
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 23:25:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Spencer rolls his eyes, watching his gengar wiggle back and forth on his short, stubby legs in what only could be describes as an excited sort of dance.

”Who knew you liked Christmas so much?” he asks his pokemon, laughing when all he does is look up at him with that wide, cheeky grin, arms stretched out and reaching for the ornament in Spencer’s hands.

Spencer hands it to him, watching his pokemon levitate up the side of the tree to hang the ornament on one of the higher, still empty branches.

”He’s spending too much time with you,” he tells Monty, glancing at him from the corner of his eyes, before looking back at the tree and hanging up an ornament himself.

@monty
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 18:39:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he stops playing his game for a while as soon as he hears a question directed at him. he lazily lifts his head up, and then to the arcanine he laid on, and then back to @monty .

"unfortunately, yeah."

his attention goes back to his phone, playing his game. a smile forms in his lips as he pulls a three star alt on a wheel chair from a free tenfold ticket. the small win in the game earns him a good mood for the rest of the day.

kyle holds his play time to turn back to monty. "they're good with people, so don't mind them. let me know if they're being little shits though."

yeah theyre also cat friendly! o/

@open
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 18:52:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

's comment about the Gengar has Monty making a face while he put a decoration on the tree. That sort of face that says, 'oh, yeah, right, sure, I'm rubbing off on the gengar.' Evil thing.

His attention is back on when it's explained that the dogs are friendly with people.

"I can tell. It's amazing, though not much of a surprise from a member of the elite four."

Yes, Monty's far too addicted to media not to have noticed that it's Kyle Lopez himself that stands beside him. As he glanced at Spencer, he can see Adrian in the near background, and he immediately makes a face before turning toward the tree and the box with decoration. A quick rummage has him finding a Santa hat. He pulls it over his head in hopes that he'll manage to hide all his green hair.

> tl;dr - hiding it's fine

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 22:32:53 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Some of the more curious and goodest of boys trod up to Adrian, sniffing at the stranger and his meowth, their tongues lapping out of their mouths in what can only be described as a smile. Kneeling down he runs his hands over each of them, making sure to give their ears ample scritches.

He looks around at the others, taking note that they hadn't returned his greetings; perhaps his words had been lost in the wind, or he'd spoken too softly. None of them seemed familiar, until he locked his eyes on the pale individual, dark of hair.

If his expression was weary before, it had become depleted by now; his eyes drifted over to the remaining two, pinpointing the one that was obviously Monty, giving the same drained expression. So they were ignoring him now? Huh.

Only one way to be sure, Adrian figured.

"It's nice to see everyone enjoying the holidays," he adds in a sly tone, directing his voice at @monty and , along with by default. Even if he was just gluing himself to his phone as a distraction. Adrian wore a passive smile, the meowth in his arms pawing at the loose hanging tassels of his ushanka.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 5:24:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"] @monty
[break]

If she's being honest, it's Kyle's dogs that attract her to participate in decorating a Christmas tree and enjoying the lights and festivities. While she didn't dislike Christmas, she did dislike the cold and wet. The fat snowflakes that fall down her boots are unappealing despite how pretty and slow they fall.[break][break]

One melts on the tip of her nose and she sneezes, furrowing her face into a grimace as she extends her hand for her Ninetales to press her face into her palm. Instead of the satisfying warmth of Eden's nose pressed between her fingers, however, she is met with nothing. It appears that both she and her shiny counterpart had found another Ninetales to grumble about the cold with.[break][break]

So that leaves Stormy alone and in earshot of Kyle saying 'unfortunately, yeah', to which she balks and approaches.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, yeah? If you don't want all these precious puppies, I'll gladly take them."[break][break]

She nudges Kyle's shoulder with her own, shaking her head at his odd comment. She makes brief eye contact with Monty, offering him a brief smile. If anyone else is close by, she offers them the same shallow greeting. Her normal pep is mostly frozen in the snow, it seems.[break][break]

The woman does, however, take a moment to fetch a Charizard-shaped ornament from her pocket to fix to a nearby branch. It dangles from side to side before resting, and she tucks her hands back into her pockets.[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 22:32:51 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar

[attr="class","flori"]

Florian's on a walk with his newly-acquired Vulpix when she suddenly perks up in excitement over something he can't see or smell—

—but he hears it, that's for certain, the barking of dozens of dogs and the general hum of excitement from a certain direction. Having had no goal in mind but to let Aurora stretch her legs, the professor shakes his head with a fond smile.

"All right, darling, we'll go investigate."

Aurora leads the way, tails twitching as she bounds into the throng of other dogs and gets lost within the crowd. Florian's not too worried; he has her Pokeball, if she doesn't return to him quickly. Her own snow warning adds a flurry of flakes to those already falling from the sky, one settling on the tip of Florian's nose. Winter is a gorgeous season, in spite of the cold.

He's too new to Hoenn to recognize on sight, but Florian acknowledges the fact that he seems to be leading this whole event. After wandering off to find a suitable ornament, Florian hangs an adorable little Togekiss bauble wearing a Santa hat upon the tree. It reminds him of his Juliette, and he smiles.

"Thank you for organizing this, monsieur," he says to Kyle, still smiling. "You certainly have — a lot of dogs."

That was... an understatement, to be sure, but certainly not a bad thing!

notes:

- hi i'm here to pet dogs and things
- florian thanks kyle for this beautiful mess

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.flori b] color: #57b6ce; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 14:47:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

While and decided to have a moment, Monty took it upon himself to give one of the adorable eeveelutions his undivided attention. He bent down to the canine, petting the pup behind the ears and stroking its fur.

"I guess I should probably approach the subject like a man instead of dragging my boyfriend off to hide from my responsibility."

When the dog looked as confused about the situation as Monty was, Monty stood and made his way to Spencer. A wave to Adrain later and he was taking Spencer's hand.

"We've got a reservation," no they did not. "So I'll see you later, kay?"

With that, he drug Spencer and himself out of this thread. Thanks for the advent endeavor completions.

> @monty drug out of the area while trying to avoid as much as possible because at this chapter in the story things are awkward.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 17:16:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he catches the snarky tone from in his statement. kyle did not acknowledge it initially, half expecting the person talking to him to answer it, but it never came.

finally, he glances at him, gives an awry smile and a shrug, before speaking. "i'll enjoy it more if i didn't have to do thins like this." keeping appearances for the sake of the league was tiring, especially since he only wanted to wrap up in blankets in the comfort of his home during the colder seasons.

kyle smiles at @monty 's comment, growing bashful at the compliment and breaking his pessimistic front. he hopes that busying himself with his game gives him a pass for not giving a reaction to it. he'd probably just either be flustered or act cold trying to hide his fluster if he tried.

kyle lifts his head up from his game when he gets nudged by , however. "hey!" he calls her. "you can, but i'm not giving them away for cheap," he humors her.

he gets interrupted once more. the foreign greeting catches him off guard, repeating it with childish curiosity. "monsieur?" it makes him feel like he's talking to some fancy person, who he isn't very equipped to deal with. "oh. uh. yeah." he flusters over his words, before he makes a coherent sentence for . "thanks. i collected them all by myself."

he didn't know how to respond.

@open

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 1:03:45 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar

[attr="class","flori"]

Florian can't help but to giggle at Kyle's confusion, hand coming up to cover his mouth. But there's a certain friendliness to him, a warmth in his eyes to suggest that his laughter carried no ill intent.

"Ah, my apologies! I have only recently moved from Kalos; old habits are hard to break, no?"

His accent is still heavy with Kalosian influence, tone soft and lilting.

"Well, it is certainly an impressive collection." He doesn't think he's ever seen this many dogs in one place before! There's another Sylveon, as well, one whom Joli seems to have taken a keen interest in. Florian's own interests are drawn toward one of the Arcanine, hand coming up to stroke the majestic beast's fluffy neck before the professor turns to Kyle and dips his head. He'd noticed the phone in the mans hand and assumes he might have accidentally interrupted something important. "I shall leave you to your business, then. Thank you, again!"

With that, he wanders off to check out more of the square.

notes:

- interacts with some more before bidding farewell
- is still around if anyone he knows turns up
kyle is awk and i'm love him goodbye

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2019 18:06:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent lucario

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

Alexei had more than just one ratty-looking sweater, thankfully.[break][break]

He was… rather surprised he had to go to storage and actually fetch some of the winter clothing he’d brought along with him when he first arrived in Hoenn years ago—while most of them didn’t fit him anymore, he was mercifully happy that the snow boots still did, so those came out of storage.[break][break]

A lot of the scarves he brought along made a reappearance because oh Arceus, what was up with the Hoennian weather?! Snow? In this region? We don’t do that here![break][break]

Well, normally most of the time that would be the case. He’d been in the region since he was eighteen, and he was now… oh dear merciful Arceus he was already twenty-six! How time flies! Looking down at his winter get-up, he let out a sigh of relief—he also had normal, functioning sweaters that didn’t look like they came out of some old grandma’s knitting magazine.[break][break]

While this was still functionally red, the sweater’s color had mellowed down to some darker shade, and he hitched up the patterned scarf higher around his shoulders and neck. With a pair of thermal pants he never thought he would wear again, he was pretty much dressed up for sweater weather.[break][break]

…normally he would wear this in Mistralton, but this was Hoenn, known land of eternal summer, which made things a lot different.[break][break]

Moment he heard that Kyle was hosting some kind of public event that included hanging up one decoration on a Christmas tree, he was down for it and even sent a text to the other guy saying that he would be coming shortly. Having arrived on Air Braviary, he came in close to the square, hoping that his Altaria-shaped tree ornament complete with a ring of tinsel around its neck was thematically appropriate.[break][break]

He went straight for the giant tree, looking for a branch high enough and taking out the ornament and hanging it there before realizing that there were… a lot of dogs milling around.[break][break]

And among them? A very familiar face![break][break]

“Florian!” he called out once he was done hanging up the ornament on its high branch, waving to get the other man’s attention. “Didn’t know you were here too!” he began in greeting. He then turned to Kyle, and let out a guffaw.[break][break]

“So, how many dogs do you have now? I could swear there was so much more since the last time I saw them around…” he said in the Dog Boy’s direction.[break][break]

Alexei's MUCH BETTER-looking sweater. Lol

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 421; and omg lookie dat sweater!

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 5:09:35 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar

[attr="class","flori"]

Florian turns at the sound of his name.

"Alexei!" He abandons his aimless wandering and jogs up to the other man, cheeks red from the cold and a beaming smile on his lips. "It is good to see you! Ah, what an adorable ornament!"

He admires the little Altaria, searches the large tree before recalling where he'd placed his own. He flicks the little santa hat the ornament is wearing, his expression fond. "This one here is mine, the little Togekiss. She is precious, is she not?"

Joli comes charging through the throng of dogs, having heard the sound of Alexei's voice. The Sylveon greets the other man with his signature trilling chirp, flicking his ears to clear them of the snow.

notes:

- greeted by and responds in kind
- hanging out by the tree with his sylveon
holiday gif goals complete

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pat pet pot [o]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 14:20:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"] @monty
[break]

Stormy purses her lips at Kyle's response as if really taking it into consideration.[break][break]

"So.. there is a price, then. That's surprising."[break][break]

She winks as one of Kyle's pups approaches. Her hand lowers just in time to brush her fingers briefly through it's soft and snowballed fur before it leaves. Apparently it and another Pokemon - wait, was that her own Ninetales? had decided to bombard some unsuspecting individual.[break][break]

It appeared to be a man carrying a tree with the intent to take it home. Unfortunately, said big tree was quite the temptation for the two pups and they were adamant in claiming it for themselves. Or they thought he was playing. Wood splinters and the pines shake as Ninetales bites down on the bottom trunk of the tree. The man yells and complains as he fights for control.[break][break]

[break][break]

Regardless, Stormy shakes her head and kneels down, scooping a ball of mildly wet and packable snow into her hands. She targets someone wearing a hat but soon realises after she launches the snowball that it's a snowman. Horror strikes her face as her snowball takes the snowman's head clean off.[break][break]

"Snowball fight, anyone?"[break][break]

completed pet a dog, snowball fight, snowman, holiday gif, bite advent calendar[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]