Richard's PC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's PC
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 16:03:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]
[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]
[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

RICHARD

[attr="class","needleliesname1"]

POWERS IS LEAGUE

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

i looked back once, and all i saw was his face smiling - the needle crying. walking out of his room with mirrors, afraid i heard him scream, "you'll never get away!" cold and shaking, i crawled down alleys to try and scrape away the tracks that marked me. slammed my face into walls of concrete. i stared - amazed - at the words written on the wall: don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name.

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

N/A

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[/center]

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1 b]color:#e88854;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle]background-color:#e88854;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's PC
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 18:11:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][break][break]

CARTIER

PENGUIN POKÉMON MALE TORRENT THE SECOND

Cartier is a brave Pokémon, though its fearlessness often comes off as arrogance. It's an intelligent Pokémon, but it has a tendency to pick off more than it can chew, both on and off the battlefield.

METAL CLAW

BRINE

PECK

BIDE

WATER SPORT

WHIRLPOOL

deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's PC
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 14:19:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][break][break]

DON

WOOL POKÉMON MALE STATIC THE THIRD

Don appears cute and cuddly for sure, but it's quite the mischievous. It loves to play around and mess with people and Pokémon alike for its own enjoyment. It's extremely reminiscent of an imp in the form of a Pokémon.

GROWL

TAKE DOWN

THUNDER WAVE

THUNDER SHOCK

COTTON SPORE

CHARGE

deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's PC
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 15:17:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][break][break]

BUBBLES

IRON SNAKE POKÉMON FEMALE STURDY THE FIRST

Richard's first Pokémon, Bubbles is aptly nicknamed for its bubbly nature, and hasn't changed one bit since evolving to a Steelix in Richard's care. It's a happy-go-lucky Pokémon that's always exuding happiness, it loves attention from its trainer. However, it can be a bit of a klutz due to its size and it's very sensitive to insults.

SLAM

DRAGON BREATH

AUTOTOMIZE

HARDEN

MAGNET RISE

STONE EDGE

deltra of gangnam style