wait till you're older [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 11:14:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"so while he's away for bed rest, you have to watch his house?" circe tried not to let the distaste show on her face as she brushed off her 'mrs. klaus' themed dress that was...quite a bit showy? in a tasteful manner, of course.

free of any tasks today, she had decided to spend a bit of time with priam, for one reason or another. she didn't expect to end up here of all places though. tapping harshly on the tank of an anorith a few times, she let out a little sigh. "are you at least being paid?" seemed like a waste of time if he wasn't.

she stepped away from the tank in favor of staring at a very neatly aligned collection of rocks, being presented as though they were apart of some timeless showcase. but, as far as she could tell, there was nothing special about them. they were just...rocks.

"...what a weirdo," she muttered under her breath. suddenly, and oddly, a bit concerned for her younger...whatever he was to her, she questioned louder, "what's this guy to you again?"

notes: this is a closed thread. i'm looking @ u raz & spiral.
if your asses posts in this thread, i'm leaving hoenn
smd

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 17:59:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"he told me he'll show me this really cool rock he found when he gets discharged from the hospital. it's shiny and looks like a dino head!"

he approaches the aquarium with the flakes on hand. even with his height, he has to stand on tiptoes to give the anorith its food with how large the tank was. he wonders how does it when it's her turn to watch over the anorith. maybe it just doesn't get fed at all.

after finally feeding the anorith after how many days, priam watches it finally ignore the relicanth and go for the flakes. he leaves the container of its food on the table beside it and turns to circe to answer her question.

"uh, i dunno. he's a pretty important league dude, i think. he has this whole office and a lab for himself. sometimes he lets me hang out in them. it's air conditioned too, so i just sleep there whenever it gets too hot."

all he knows is that lucas lane is a scientist. his exact position in the league was unknown to priam, besides that he's pretty high up there that he can use his connection with him as leverage to some conversations.

"in exchange, i get to teach him all these young people lingo. he's such a boomer. i think he's, like, in his forties."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:18:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

circe briefly stiffened up at the word 'old'. it was one of the, very, few things that never failed to get under her skin. she wasn't old. in fact, she looked better than more than half of the younger woman out there. it took her a moment to realize he wasn't talking about her, to which she released a little, almost complaining sigh. however, what caught her attention even more was...

"you've...been hanging around with a league scientist? a 'pretty high up' one at that? priam, the sheer amount of opportunity you-" Her sharp, critical, and perhaps almost disappointed words abruptly cut themselves off quicker than a sceptile at the idea that this house may have had cameras. She didn't need to expose herself, nor him. But, his lack of taking advantage of such a very advantageous situation was...disappointing. Was this kid just too innocent? Too dumb? She tsked, shaking her head. It was fine - she'd just use this chance to take it upon herself to see if the guy was up to anything worthwhile. "I mean," her tone abruptly changed to a sickly sweet one, "you should definitely show me some of the things he's been researching on! I'd love to give it a read later."

she paused before continuing on, "has he shown you any of his rock collection so far? can you show me? please?" she batted her lashes.

notes: ---

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 3:13:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam laughed once or twice, unaware of the reason circe changed her tone for. "yeah, i met him when i went spelunking once. helped him with this weird machine thing that had to do with that mega evolution thing he worked on. it was fun."

priam taps the glass of the aquarium. the anorith is alive for now. the relicanth gets to live another day since he doesn't have to be emergency food for the anorith. maybe he should ask lucas lane to give him money for this.

he turns to circe, his finger still rhythmically tapping the glass.

"he has a bunch of geodudes in the basement! do you wanna see them?"

he takes the keys from his pockets. they didn't have all the keys for the house that opened more personal rooms, but he does have keys for the basement in case he's in a mood to feed the geodude too.

"i think he's researching on how to file a lawsuit when your neighbor infests your home with durants. i don't really understand the science stuff so we don't talk much about it."