awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
scary monsters, nice sprites [w]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 5:16:14 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian was looking for a Berry Master's house, trying to get the rundown on how farming berries worked from the best when he'd gotten distracted by the unique pokemon in the area. This place was teeming with fascinating critters he'd never seen before, and he was determined to see just what he could kick up on his way to the Berry Master.

The tall grass here was high enough that he felt uneasy about the bug-types that might be skittering across the fields beneath his feet. He should've called out Howitzer, he silently scolded himself, but made no attempt to do as much.

tl;dr Awaiting poison/dark/fairy/ice* spawn.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 5:44:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHIFTRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
leaf tornado / extrasensory / hurricane / growth
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 8:37:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
As he waded through an increasingly dense thicket of tall grass, he stumbled upon a wild shiftry, narrowing avoiding a swipe of its leafy hands that instead sent him blowing backwards as he dug his heels into the ground. Holy-

The shiftry gave him no quarter, and it was all he could do to raise his arms defensively, but one of his pokeballs burst open in a radiant display of red-and-white. Reign had come to his defense, sensing a fight, fervently pursuant of a challenge. Shiftry spun into it, digging its fan-like hands against Reign's lustrous plumage, failing to find purchase against its defense.

It was immediately on the defensive, allowing Reign to muster its defenses, raising its defensive boons twofold as a brilliant sheen glanced off its figure. Shiftry followed suit, bulking up its stature with a sudden growth.

They both went in for the finishing blow, the shiftry once more striking against a nearly impervious defense as Reign overwhelmed it, driving it back with a skewering lunge that brought its beak to bear. Adrian watched it all unfold in awe.

"...Reign." He tiptoed over to his corviknight, running a hand over the black luster of its body, trying to convey his thanks and admiration. The pokemon merely squawked at his touch, rounding on him with an intense look before recognizing him. He'd have flinched, and it had noted that, but was otherwise resigned to pecking at the scraps it had left behind. He tried to smile, but his brow was furled and he was concerned with its aggression.

"You're such a damn brute," he gave Reign another pat before stalking away in revulsion.

tl;dr Awaiting poison/dark/fairy/ice* spawn.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 19:09:03 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / levitate[break]
double hit / sludge bomb / explosion / clear smog
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 9:29:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Sifting through the tall grass was an arduous task that he clung diligently to, kicking up anything and everything he could as he trampled the growth as he went. After his encounter with shiftry, he had a hand already clasped around a pokeball, primed to loose an aggrieved arcanine on whatsoever may confront him. But there was nothing yet...

...Until he bumped into a Weezing.

It was just idling there, a look of exasperation plain on both its faces, when suddenly it spotted a trainer in its vicinity. As if on cue, its mouths shut tight, and the gas inside it built up to bursting.

"OH SHIT!" Adrian dove for cover, landing on his stomach as the pokemon's body became combustible from the build up of gaseous pressure. Bits and pieces were scattered across the area, pelting Adrian in the back of his leather jacket.

"Oww-ow-oh..." A hand reached around to rub a welt that was assuredly forming on the small of his back, but he otherwise stood up from the encounter unscathed. "Seriously...?"

Reign had caught up to him, a quizzical look in its eyes devoid of any sympathy.

tl;dr Awaiting last poison/dark/fairy/ice* spawn.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 16:52:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flower veil[break]
misty terrain / petal blizzard / aromatherapy / razor leaf
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 6:38:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
It was a welcome change of pace when next Adrian traipsed through the grass not to find some hulking monster, but a sprightly pokemon tending to its favored flowers. He'd found a flabebe.

"Awh." It was an adorable thing, dancing around on its flower merrily, enjoying itself and the momentary respite the snow had allowed them.

It almost seemed cruel to capture this pokemon, verily so in fact. It was happy where it was, and being honest with himself, Adrian saw no use in training it. But he'd come to appreciate it all the same. The pokemon only just noticed him, shying away behind the stem of its flower, but peeking at him with a shy curiosity. "O-oh, sorry," he cooed.

Waving farewell to it, Adrian brought his fingers to his mouth, a sharp whistle heralding the return of his corviknight. Forfeiting any further time to searching for wild pokemon would be fruitless, or so it seemed, and so he decided to depart for the Berry Master's house without further delay.

"C'mon Reign, let's go." Clambering onto his corviknight's back, the massive bird pokemon hoisted itself skyward with its trainer in tow, jetting off to the East in search of his next destination.

Finished.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times