played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 17:27:13 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

the crowds went wild as they watched the fight inside the battle hut take place, normally this place was reserved for all out pokemon battles but a few times out of the month they would change it up a bit. instead of pokemon it was people getting into a ring and having it out with one another. one such combatant was really owning the house tonight as he managed to suplex nearly all of his opponents out of the ring. shinra was really enjoying himself to a great amount in this, and earning a nice little cash on the side as well.

he did get a faceful of fist however as the other guy was quick with his jab, but shinra just grinned through it and tackled the guy onto the ground to mount him and began wailing on him with his own fists. the other guy managed to buck him off with enough strength and shinra allowed him to get to his feet before delivering a kick to his chest that sent him flying into the ground. the crowd erupted with cheers. "c'mon! is that the best you guys can throw at me?!" he roared to the crowd who at the start of the night doubted him because they recognized he was just some pro wrestler from tv.

a fake. a guy who "performed" for the masses.

Oh how wrong he wanted to prove to them, and he was pretty sure they were all signing a different tune now. "c'mon fellas i'll take on anyone in here if they're brave enough!"

[attr="class","merrktagI"]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 5:33:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar

it ran in his blood. the electric pomp of the ring. as the lights soaked the audience with their fantastic glare, noah watches as incinemask makes quick work of his opponents. awe keeps his jaw pulled down and heavy.

and although this wrestler was in a weight class far above his own, noah's hand disobeys reason and shoots into the air.

"pfft, that wasn't the best. i am!" noah lifts himself on to the canvas after weaving through the ropes. "you know what they say... the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

although noah's fighting style required collaboration with his pokemon, he decides to test himself solo. he claps his cheeks to wake himself up. he bounces briskly on his feet, a confident smile on his face.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 16:34:13 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

people moved out of the way to let the challenger through and shinra would admit, the guy had some serious pokeballs on him. shinra was half expected someone with a lot of machismo to try and one up him, but a guy about half his size? that was a bit unexpected. Exciting though. "That's true fella, but! A pebble can't topple a mountain!" his words were more for the crowd as he raised his arms and flexed, his biceps bulging as their cheers grew in volume. their smiles were reflected in shinra's as he dropped into his own stance and circled noah, each step slowly bringing him closer to the kid.

that's when he snapped forward, his step being larger than the rest as he closed the distance and aimed an uppercut coming from his right into noah's cheek. just because the guy was smaller didn't mean he was going to give him an easy time. sure the bigger they are the harder they fall, but you gotta knock them down first after all.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 9:31:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"hey, i'm not that small compared to you."

noah slumps at the wrestler's retort, but quickly recovers his posture before it exacerbates the very comparison he fought against.

truth be told, noah is usually not one to fight alone. he works in tandem with his pokemon, and hides his own shortcomings with a shared dependence. but he's gone past the point of no return, and he's too short to pull himself out of the deep end.

"ah!" dipping to the side, noah evades shinra's fist just barely, left forearm colliding with it defensively as his hair fluffs past his face.

he retaliates swiftly, throwing a hard knee toward the other's taut gut. gritting his teeth, his body already prepares the follow-up: an iron fist toward what noah hopefully sees is a doubled over shinra and his chin.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 13:21:39 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the knee would make contact with shinra's gut but if noah was hoping that it would even do anything then he was sorely mistaken. the wrestler could see that moving coming a mile away and he steeled his stomach just enough to take the knee in stride. of course everyone knows that wrestling is fake so everyone sort of sold the hit like it actually hurt them, a practice that shinra was using as he faked doubling over so that he could catch the incoming fist. he raised his head and caught the fist in his larger hand and gave the other guy a cocky smirk before aiming to slam his forehead against noah's in a brutal headbutt and let him drop if it connected. finally being hardheaded would pay off!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 6:41:56 GMT
noah faber Avatar

a triumphant exhale rushes from noah's nostrils as his knee connects, meeting the meaty gut of his opponent. however, he senses that his blow has done the bare minimum, and although incinemask doubles over, the shorter fighter pales preemptively.

a sad thud announces the sweaty collision. in the mitt of his opponent's palm, his fist is dwarfed. still startled, noah's lungs take a sharp arrow of air, "hh- what!?"

suddenly, his vision blackens as pain spreads across his forehead like lightning. as he wails in pain, noah stumbles back. one eye strains to stay open as he holds his head.

"gah! alright, so you're a bit better than i thought."

noah grits his teeth, beads of sweat marking the skin of his neck. he pulls his shirt over his head and drapes it over one of the turnbuckles before beating his pecs with his fists. reinvigorated, his chest heaves with focused breath.

"come at me!" noah raises his fists once more.

/ :boxing_glove:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 2:39:39 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the stinging on his forehead was a reminder that no one really won with a headbutt. shinra would like to say otherwise in this case. seeing the other guy reel back in audible pain much greater than his was enough to put a smirk on his face. watching him get serious and shout at the wrestler to come at him was more than enough to turn it from a smirk to a savage grin. this guy really gets it.

"well you asked for it!"

shinra shot forward in a charge at noah. his shoulder was lowered as he aimed to ram his whole body into him with a shoulder check. his mind was flipping between wanting to give this guy an actual good sportsmanlike challenge or completely break him. and he was leaning hard in wanting to see this guy koed on the mat.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 7:18:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah gulps heavy breaths, shaking his head to allow his hair to settle more comfortably around his focusing face. he can hear his own breathing. it's loud. hot. filled with the fire of adrenaline.

the dense thudding of shinra's feet announces his charge. noah knows there's no possibility of contesting the other's brute strength. he waits in the painful few seconds it takes for shinra to come close.

he can hear the other's breath when noah bounces back on to the ropes. with a cry, he leapfrogs over the wrestler, hands slapping on incinemask's back as he uses the momentum from the springy ropes to catapult him over.

"agh!" noah shouts, the physicality of the move costly as he soars above the other."you remind me of my bouffalant!"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 19:11:35 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

his feet pounded the mat with enough force to make it shake a little as he got closer. he could almost reach little noah! too bad for shinra he forgot that smaller guys tended to be a little more nimble than he gave them credit for and noah was already proving that. he watched as he quickly jumped onto the ropes and used them to jump over him, the small push of his hand was enough to send shinra shoulder first into the turnbuckle.

the man let out a roar of frustrated pain as he stumbled back holding his shoulder and gave the smaller guy a glare when he heard the comment about him being like a buffoulant. he wanted to take it as a compliment, shinra really did. "and you remind me of my infernape." he shook off the pain frm his shoulder and stomped towards noah, this time going for another rush but stopping short of him to deliver two hit combo of heavy jabs at his face and ending with a leg sweep that was more meant to cripple his legs than actually sweep him off his feet.

:boxing_glove:

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 5:57:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

an infernape?! sure, it wasn't the worst comparison, but to be paralleled to that of a monkey of all things... noah shakes the thought, drops of sweat flying from his hair.

although he is no wrestler, noah has seen a few things- or two. he surveys the ropes. entertains a thought, but shinra's fierce advance lures his attention away. he can feel the weight of the other's steps. they electrify the mats.

inspired by such excitement, noah chooses foolishness unbeknownst to him. he's inspired by heroic antics. of beating the odds. any odds. he launches himself toward shinra, and as their bodies charge closer, noah realizes he's the only one moving.

fists clobber noah's face with agonizing surprise. "h-hrk!"

spit flies. his head struggles to stay atop of his neck as his legs crumple into awkward stilts. noah erects his arms. defensive pillars against whatever onslaught may be coming his way.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 13:19:46 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

his fists collided with noah's noodle arms and he had to admit that the guy had some good defenses. he looked like he was taking on the weight of the world but was still standing fairly well. breaking him was going to be fun. of course if simple strikes wasn't going to work then shinra was going to have to try something else to show him why he was the stronger man in this ring. so it was time to introduce this fighter to some good old wrestling tactics.

one more strong jab would be given to noah's midsection before shinra's towering form seemed to lower itself in front of him. his two arms reached out to grab noah's body, one arm would grip tightly on his shoulder and the other on his opposite sided thigh with an equally firm grip. shinra had to act fast to not give infernape boy a chance to figure out what was going to happen before he turned his whole body around, lifting noah's form and then slamming his body into the mat like a charizad slamming down someone with a seismic toss.

[break] :boxing_glove:

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 4:17:56 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's in too deep. when confronted by the confines of a wrestling ring, the fighter learns why the arts are separated into their individual lanes. and although his own discipline may not have a name, it is clear why no one has been able to contest the wrestler burying his fist into him.

as he chokes on his own saliva, noah doubles over. in the violence of his stagger, the adrenaline begins to fade alongside his strength. his face, bloated and bruised throbs with fresh pain as the world turns upside down.

"ack!" as his head lolls back and forth on shinra's shoulders, the lights pummel his vision. the cheering crowd deafens him and before he can utter another curse or wrangled note of pain, he crashes on to the canvas.

for a moment, noah plunges into darkness.

but he comes to after a second. the world wobbles above in his crumpled heap. the cliche of seeing stars holds true, for the orbiting lights of the ring seem to shine and flare like diamonds.

"i give... i give, you proved your point, ahh..."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 18:00:52 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

watching the smaller body flop against the mat and lay prone for a good few seconds brought a smile to shinra's face. hearing him surrender just shot a sense of pride and victory throughout his body. another opponent down and out! he raised his arms and flexed his muscles for the cheering audience as he let out a victory roar for them. the high he was riding was pretty great.

once the showboating bug passed him he walked over to stand over noah and help him to his feet. "c'mon buddy. ya need to stand up for yer fans." propping him up with one arm till he was standing on his own two feet. once he was sure the kid was balancing fine he grabbed noah's arm and raised it into the air and pointed to him and gave him a thumbs up to the crowd who gave him his own applause.

"not half bad buddy." he pulled him into a side hug with his large arm wrapped around his shoulder as he lead him out of the ring. "your speedy, but maybe try to bulk up a bit so you can take some punishment. your too squishy. still was that your first wrestling match? cause i gotta say, you gave a seven outta ten for that. need me to take ya to the nurse's table?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 3:08:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar

a wet cough sputters from his throat. limply, he rests his hand on his heaving chest. gasping, noah blinks away the stars in return for frustration. he is better than this, he swears.

hoisted to his feet, noah wobbles before stabilizing himself on shinra's body. he sucks in breath after breath, one shoulder dipped low as his arm is raised for his fans. still, he dips his head low save for the moments he shows his roughened face.

as they leave the ring, noah's eyes water from the pain bloating his cheeks and gut. "seven out of ten..." not the percentage he had hoped for.

huffing, he stares forward almost blankly. "uh, yeah. sure. i don't know where the nurse is anyway- do you? or is a visit rare for you?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
stitches [c]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 21:42:26 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"would you believe me if i said it is rare?" that sentence was accompanied with a proud smile on the wrestler's face. he was usually tough enough to shrug off basic injuries done in a match and his pain tolerance was pretty above average. however most of the reason was cause he was good at what he did. something he at least hoped noah would remember in the future should the two see each other again in the ring.

soon they reached the medical room where shinra opened the door and lead them inside. the nurse inside was a bit shocked to see just how badly noah was looking but quickly brought him sound towels to clean up some of his wounds before getting some gauze and other essentials to make sure he was at least cleaned up. "so uh. sorry if i sort of broke...something. fighting's what i do and i might get carried away with it." shinra apologized as he used one of the towels brought over to wipe the sweat off himself. "ya still put up a good one tho. thinking of training to be a wrestler sometime?"