thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret door [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 4:39:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gavin"]

"That's the psychic-type?"

Gavin ogles the Ponyta in evident disbelief, arms folded. Seeing as he'd been unable to produce a psychic-type of his own for the memory-wiping the higher-ups had told him might be required in defense of the warehouses, he had expected his partner to bring something...

... well, like a Kadabra, or a Gardevoir, or something!

The Ponyta looked like something out of a little girl's bedroom, not an accomplice in a Rocket mission!

"As long as it can do the job."

It was more than he'd brought to the table, after all. He tenses at the sound of distant shouts fast-approaching; there's no time to cover the numerous cages housing the black market Pokemon, nor was there much time to prepare before league officials would burst through the door.

Sunglasses hide his eyes and Gavin pulls the hood of his jacket up before letting a Pokemon out into the shadowy space. His Sandslash appears, scraping its metallic claws together with a swords dance in preparation for what was to come.

"Hope you're ready for a fight. I think we're about to get one."

notes:
lmk if you want anything adjusted!
mission

[newclass=.gavin] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin b] color: #716075; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin i] color: #716075; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
secret door [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 19:00:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wasn't usually in raids such as this one back when he was still working for the slateport police department, and even then, he doesn't like being the one in charge.

the task was simple at least: he was to scout ahead before giving a go for the main force, basically him just making use of his dogs to secure everyone else's entry. it bothers him that he's the first to die if an ambush is in place, although he supposed this was the excitement he's been missing in his life.

a ballistic vest covers a rather casual attire of a dark woolen hoodie and jeans. a radio is fixed for easy communication, though kyle doesn't have to use this for this particular encounter.

two of his pokemon were out of their pokeballs, with the poochyena sniffing the ground by the warehouse door precariously. it turns to kyle after a whiff, with the lack of wagging of its tail telling kyle the message he needs to know -- no explosives, at least. he turns to his mightyena afterwards, and then jerks his head to the door.

it sticks by his side as kyle approaches the entrance, watching as his trainer yanks the gates open. the poochyena releases a roar shortly afterwards, as if announcing their presence for kyle, while his mightyena takes the front protectively.

"lilycove p.d.! surrender yourselves, or something like that."

the last part lacked motivation and the energy.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
secret door [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:48:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: