[DW] Tell You

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 3:43:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
another day, another song to put on loop while she goes on a nice stroll. it was the only reason she went out, anyways. 

she pulls her scarf over the lower half of her face, beginning to narrow her eyes as the small flakes of snow drift from the sky. another glance downwards, at a small pastel ponyta galloping around her legs with a chime. she raises one of her hands and began to gently play with the mane of the cotton candy pony.  "you're really energetic today." she smiles softly, keeping her other hand against the other cup of her headphones to keep it up. she giggles. 

"you wanna know what i'm listening to?" she asks. of course she didn't, but it never hurt to ask, did it? she smiles at the snuff of distaste the pokemon gives her. "figures." and back to music she goes. she immerses herself in it, enough to pay zero attention to her surroundings, or what mischief her ponyta may have gotten herself into. 

namely, biting at someone's coat or pokemon, thinking it were a toy. still a young little one. 

water + poison open duo wild

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 8:36:18 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

cotton candy horse club!!

The beach smells of salt-and-sea, smells like Hoenn. It's fast becoming familiar to Florian; he may not have lived in the region for very long, but a vast majority of the routes were either water themselves or at very least bordering it.[break][break]

His Rapidash doesn't seem to like the sand, so he walks alongside her instead of riding. It's a strange thing, a beach dusted with snow, but at least his Frosmoth seems to be enjoying the weather. She flits in and out of sight, gossamer wings catching the sun.[break][break]

A Galarian Ponyta canters up to them and gets her teeth around his jacket, catching the professor off guard for a moment before he lets out a soft laugh and his hand comes down to stroke her pastel-coloured mane.[break][break]

"Is this what you would have looked like as a Ponyta, my dear?" The question is directed at Laverre, who of course offers no input. Her transformation had occurred upon evolution, seemingly... he didn't quite know the logistics. Florian glances around for her trainer, spotting a woman with headphones he thinks might fit the bill. Raising his voice so as to be heard over the music, he calls, "Excuse me, miss! Does this little darling belong to you?"[break][break]

Ponyta continues to nibble at his sleeve, but Florian doesn't mind.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 6:50:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The pokemon was excited, to see such a friendly trainer. It was even more excited at the sight of a much larger, elegant pokemon that it assumed it'll evolve into. The little, fluffy psychic pokemon releases the sleeve to prance around on the spot. Her hooves clicked against each other while she neighed in delight and excitement. It hops onto its front hooves and back, beginning to buck a bit on the spot. Certainly an energetic little one. 

Meanwhile, Vanessa was more engrossed in her music to pay much mind to her ponyta, who has since began to try and make a friend of the pedestrian trainer and his foreign rapidash. Seeing her trainer, the smaller pony galloped closer to her and began to poke her snout affectionately against Vaneesa's free hand. The trainer glances down at the little one, beginning to smile some. "Oh, hey" she says with a somewhat lazy tune. 

She doesn't perk up to pull the headphones off her head, until she gets the attention of another trainer coming her way. She offers a lazy smile and a sub-par wave in the form of gently lifting her hand. "Yeah," her hand lowers to rest against the top of the pony's mane once again "she does. I hope she wasn't causing much trouble for--" 

Her words are cut off, seeing the larger and regal rapidash at his side. Although she tilts her head, slightly, and holds back the urge to burst into laughter. The mane almost reminded her of a multi-coloured, wet noodle. 

"I hope she didn't cause trouble for you. She gets really excited." 

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 21:53:39 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

totally forgot to mod request for us after my last post sdfghjk so doing that after this one <3

The girl cuts herself off mid-sentence, and though Florian has half a mind to glance around in an attempt to figure out why, his Rapidash seems to suss out that the attention has been directed toward her.[break][break]

Ever a diva, Laverre snorts and paws at the ground, as if daring the girl to laugh.[break][break]

Oblivious, Florian shakes his head. "I'm... sorry about her, she's in a bit of a mood because of the sand in her hooves, I suppose."[break][break]

Laverre snorts again, nudging against him. It's a light gesture that nevertheless causes her trainer to stumble a little from the force of it, given that the Rapidash was much larger and heavier than he.[break][break]

"And no, she wasn't causing any trouble," Florian assures the girl belatedly, once he's regained his balance. His smile down at the Ponyta is gentle and fond. "I just wanted to make sure that she hadn't wandered off and gotten lost! But I'm glad to know that her trainer wasn't far off."[break][break]

Even if she had seemed completely distracted before he'd approached.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 3:48:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QWILFISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
poison jab / pin missile / minimize / aqua tail
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BASCULIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / reckless[break]
double-edge / head smash / aqua jet / scary face
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 1:41:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she smiles a bit more, motioning to her ponyta who seemed more than happy to see a larger pokemon than itself. the petite, unicorn-like pokemon began to prance around in the sand, hoping that it could, perhaps, play with the noodle-maned pokemon. "hey, pluto, calm down there." vanessa waves her hand, slightly, trying to signal to the pony ta to at the very least, mind their manners. 

but when it doesn't bear fruit, vanessa can only sigh in defeat while pulling out her phone to quickly tap the pause. it looks like she won't be able to play any music for a bit - at least until the ponyta could settle down for her.

she looks up to the other trainer, with a small smile on her lips. "so what brings you out here? taking a walk? doing some adventuring?" she tilts her head, paying little attention to the fish that swam around underfoot. if it didn't bother her, and she didn't want it, there was no reason to poke it. 

passing

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 22:36:05 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","florian"]

Though his Rapidash was normally a rather proud, aloof creature, it seems to bear a certain fondness for members of its own kind. As the Ponyta prances around in an attempt to entice her to play, Laverre scuffs the sand with her hoof and suddenly takes off in a light canter, tossing her head as if to indicate the Ponyta should give chase.[break][break]

"I have never seen her play before," Florian admits, fascinated. "How precious!"[break][break]

With a similar disinterest in the fish, he nods his head at the question. "Oh, yes, I like to go exploring with my darlings as much as I can. Lisette has been enjoying the colder winter." He nods to the Frosmoth.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.florian b]font-weight:bold;color:#5c85d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Tell You
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 4:36:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WATERFALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?