Reagans Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reagans Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 0:41:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
REAGAN VALENTINE

TWENTY ● HETEROSEXUAL ● NURSE/CADET ● FAIRY PRINCESS

FRIENDS

Reagan is the true definition of a vivacious and enchanting young woman. She can be quite energetic, sociable, poise, optimistic, kind, generous and captivating. She loves making new friends, traveling to new places, and trying new things. She can be rather playful and mischievous at times like fairy-type Pokemon. Despite her gentle and prim appearance, she is not afraid to get her hands dirty whenever it comes to fighting for her rights, protecting her loved ones, or saving those who are ill and injured or going out into the fields to conduct research on topics related to Pokemon medicine. Reagan would have her fair share acquaintances and friends in different places due to being quite the social butterfly and glowing charisma that attracts others to her.
OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

ENEMIES

Reagan does not go out of her way to make enemies. However, that does not mean that she does not have her fair share of enemies running around the region. She is often full of sass and it sometimes causes others to view her as a force to be reckon with at times. which leads others to feel intimidated by her. It also does not help that someone may mistaken her for just another pretty stuck-up barbie, who is someone that is narcissistic, prideful, and too much of a perfectionist. She has no tolerance for those, who wishes to hurt innocent Pokemon or those that wish harm on those that she loves and care about a lot.
OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

LOVERS

Reagan is not the top of young lady to flirt or show interest in a person right away at first. In fact, she likes to play hard to get most of the time. However, there are some rare occasions when a handsomely charming man that she deems worthy of her affection can bring that side out of her. She tends to sometime acts in an amorously manner without having any serious intentions, which cause lead someone with a broken heart or ill-tempered towards her. There are times when she will use her stunning looks and enticing personality to persuade guys to follow her will. It does not take too much for her to bat her eye lashes, wink her alluring deep azure eyes or flash someone with her pearly-white teeth to charm them. She believes in true romance in oppose to meaningless flings. She may have an ex floating around somewhere. Crushes are also welcomed here, too. Future loves interests are also welcomed here!

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

OTHERS

Any other plot ideas not mentioned above are also welcome, too! Just let me know about them. I am pretty open-minded for the most part. .
deltra of gingham style
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Reagans Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 2:48:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

I definitely want to start working on expanding their history together and moving forward with our 'Paladins of Obscura' plot, too! Lmk if you have any other ideas. I'm an open book and I'm ready to start exploring all kinds of stories. But you probably already know that. =]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Reagans Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 4:39:39 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

@reagan /

Good luck pulling him out of his shell; he's quite happy being introverted, but he could definitely use a friend or two regardless. She might grate on his nerves a little if she's too insistent, but that could also be fun! I'm down to throw them into a mission and see what happens. Orion's done quite a lot of missions already but I've got a fair few that I haven't done with him as well. [Most of the ones I've done are recorded in his tracker, though I may have missed one or two.] Feel free to HMU on Discord to discuss!

@reagan /

I can start the thread! I've already got an idea of how two strangers could end up on a babysitting job together, so I'm inspired enough! It's not likely that she'd know about his mental health issues as he's usually quite good at keeping them hidden, but sometimes close friends might get glimpses into the fact that all is not as it seems! Florian's more of a field-researching professor than one that hangs around in the lab, but I love the idea of him having an assistant nevertheless! He no doubt gets lonely on his long research stints and would love the company! I'll tag you ASAP, soon as I get the thread up!!